If the US invasion of Iraq was wrong, why didn't Canada and the world stopped it?


mrjoshua
#1
I'm not talking about stopping it by protesting. I am talking about actually stopping the USA, through force! Stop them by imposing a worldwide sanction which could potentially destroy their overall economy! Stop them by forming a coalition of nations! Stop them by sending military forces to Iraq to defend the Iraqi people! Stop them by blockading the USA! And if it needs to be, stop them by threatening an invasion of the USA if they still pursue!


This could have saved a nation from destabilization, saved hundreds of thousands of lives, prevented terrorist groups from rising, saved thousands more from the attacks caused by these terrorists, saved Europe and Canada from this mass migration that they are complaining about, and this was the world's chance to stick it to the US and tell them that they could not just do whatever they wanted to do. But of course, the world didn't do it; something that would have greatly benefited the world! Instead all humanity did was just protest and continued on with their anti-American drivel. People, what does protesting do?


And once again people, stop with this "the USA is too powerful to be stopped" speech. THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE!


And I am sure that the same people from my previous threads are going to come back here telling me that "Americans are not bad people and they shouldn't be punished for the actions of their government"... sigh... if you are those people, I advise you to not post anything! But if really you feel like it, then this will be my response: of course there will be dead Americans same as there with will be dead Canadians! It's war! There will always be dead people in a war!


And what if they did it again? And again? And again? And again? Are these the same tired excuses you are going to keep throwing!? Or is this your cowardice talking?


This time, there is no doubt about it: the USA was evil. Driven purely by emotion. It was their way to vent off for losing 3000 of their people. Now I want to know is why the world didn't do anything!?


 
MHz
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

This time, there is no doubt about it: the USA was evil. Driven purely by emotion. It was their way to vent off for losing 3000 of their people. Now I want to know is why the world didn't do anything!?

Maybe we should start here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw4UDcmOqp4&t=543s
Chris Bollyn: Israel behind the 9-11 attacks-- and Iraq wars.
 
NZDoug
-1
#3
The world was shocked and awed and the eevil Sadam had stopped fighting with Iran, so did the deserve a reward?
But then, Operation Enduring Occupation, as supported by USA in the Israeli take over of the Holy Lands of Islam in Palestine, became US Policy, as proven by Israel, to make friction as resistance.
Canada, like the rest of the world, were bonded by the American media who made us the good guys.
Now, any one can see, its all bull shit.
Don't do anything polite toward America, until they clean up their act.
Repent and be nice.
Don't buy American.
 
Serryah
+1
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

I'm not talking about stopping it by protesting. I am talking about actually stopping the USA, through force! Stop them by imposing a worldwide sanction which could potentially destroy their overall economy! Stop them by forming a coalition of nations! Stop them by sending military forces to Iraq to defend the Iraqi people! Stop them by blockading the USA! And if it needs to be, stop them by threatening an invasion of the USA if they still pursue!



This could have saved a nation from destabilization, saved hundreds of thousands of lives, prevented terrorist groups from rising, saved thousands more from the attacks caused by these terrorists, saved Europe and Canada from this mass migration that they are complaining about, and this was the world's chance to stick it to the US and tell them that they could not just do whatever they wanted to do. But of course, the world didn't do it; something that would have greatly benefited the world! Instead all humanity did was just protest and continued on with their anti-American drivel. People, what does protesting do?


Correct on the first, correct on the second (save the invasion thing but you know).



Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

And once again people, stop with this "the USA is too powerful to be stopped" speech. THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE!


I don't believe the US is too powerful to be stopped.



Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

And I am sure that the same people from my previous threads are going to come back here telling me that "Americans are not bad people and they shouldn't be punished for the actions of their government"... sigh... if you are those people, I advise you to not post anything!


If you want a captive audience, then perhaps post somewhere that you and only those who think like you can talk about this. But post on a public forum, get various public people answering.


Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

But if really you feel like it, then this will be my response: of course there will be dead Americans same as there with will be dead Canadians! It's war! There will always be dead people in a war!


There is no declaration of war against the US yet.


Yes, people die in war. What the difference is your push for an unnecessary war.



Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

And what if they did it again? And again? And again? And again? Are these the same tired excuses you are going to keep throwing!? Or is this your cowardice talking?


Eventually the world WILL have to sit up and do something, but as of yet, that's not an option that should be used.



Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

This time, there is no doubt about it: the USA was evil. Driven purely by emotion. It was their way to vent off for losing 3000 of their people. Now I want to know is why the world didn't do anything!?


As a Canadian, I seriously HATE that those Canadians, and other nationalities, who died on 9/11 were used as an excuse for the US to go to war with Iraq. The 'war' was with the Taliban, and should have been pushed against Saudi, NOT Iraq. Iraq wasn't driven by emotion, dipshit, there were other huge factors involved in it.


Stop being like Americans and using the nationalities of people who died in 9/11 for YOUR psychopathic need to destroy people.


IMO, you know why the world didn't do anything (FYI Canada stood up and refused to side with the US in its attack on Iraq). Because the rest of the world is USED to letting the US do what they want, because the US USED to be a somewhat okay country. Or at least we used to think so anyway. Recent history has shown and proven otherwise.


But in reality, the rest of the world really doesn't care, so long as the US doesn't involve themselves in THEIR business. And since the US kind'a likes to start stupid wars they never win I think part of it was giving the US enough rope to hang itself (which it did).



The DIFFERENCE is now there are people in the US who are tired of this BS, TIRED of what's going on and would like to see the US be sane. But to you, that doesn't matter, does it.


Which again proves you're just as psycho as the Warmongering Americans you hate so much.



Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post



Sadly true, and it happens all the time through history and will continue to happen, because humans fukin suck.



You basically want to destroy the world, not just the US, because if it's not the US that's evil, it's going to be another country after them, and another country after that and on and on. Reality is, humans only tolerate peace for so long before they get bored and start fighting. You really should get some life experience so you can realize that sooner rather than later.
 
DaSleeper
+3
#5
mrjoshua the hatemonger on the warpath against the U.S.... trying too incite others to do his fighting for him...typical coward!

Last edited by DaSleeper; 1 week ago at 06:27 AM..
 
mrjoshua
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

Don't buy American.

Are you using Windows or macOS?

Are you using Intel or AMD?

Are you using Nvidia or Radeon?

Do you go on YouTube, use Google, have friends on Facebook, tweet on Tweeter?
 
pgs
+2
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

The world was shocked and awed and the eevil Sadam had stopped fighting with Iran, so did the deserve a reward?
But then, Operation Enduring Occupation, as supported by USA in the Israeli take over of the Holy Lands of Islam in Palestine, became US Policy, as proven by Israel, to make friction as resistance.
Canada, like the rest of the world, were bonded by the American media who made us the good guys.
Now, any one can see, its all bull shit.
Don't do anything polite toward America, until they clean up their act.
Repent and be nice.
Don't buy American.

Tell you what , you stop buying American all you want .
 
mrjoshua
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I don't believe the US is too powerful to be stopped.

I promised myself that I would not respond to you again but my God are you tenaciously annoying.

Okay! So why didn't you canucks and your European masters do something!? Oh that's right because you are cowards.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I seriously HATE that those Canadians, and other nationalities, who died on 9/11 were used as an excuse for the US to go to war with Iraq.

Hmm... so why didn't Canada stop them again?

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Stop being like Americans and using the nationalities of people who died in 9/11 for YOUR psychopathic need to destroy people.

Canadians love to proclaim how kind and nice and polite and benevolent and just all around better they are compared to their neighbor... this is you being better? This is you being benevolent? You canucks are nothing more than a bunch of miserable, hypocritical, narcissistic, swine! All you do is whine whine whine, complain complain complain! What was it like to be Canadian again? Not to be American right?

At least in the third world that I live in or in Australia, we don't hide beneath a blanket of pretentiousness!

At least I am honest about what I want. At least I don't pretend to stand on a pedestal of goodness.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

IMO, you know why the world didn't do anything

No, I don't! You said: "I don't believe the US is too powerful to be stopped"... doesn't make any sense!

So why didn't you do anything? Oh and: "Canada stood up and refused to side with the US" is not doing anything. It's even worse because you tolerate them.

Do you have kids? Doesn't seem like it because you seem too immature unless you have been impregnated at age 14 but regardless, do you simply refuse to side with you your kids when they start acting up instead of disciplining them?

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Recent history has shown and proven otherwise.

Good enough reason to destroy them isn't it, cowards?

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

But in reality, the rest of the world really doesn't care

Doesn't care? Are these people a joke to you:









Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

part of it was giving the US enough rope to hang itself (which it did).

They are still alive though and in a way, far from falling apart like your crooked little mind thinks.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

The DIFFERENCE is now there are people in the US who are tired of this BS

Yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Which again proves you're just as psycho as the Warmongering Americans you hate so much.

They are warmongers? You should hate them too! And not just hate of course but actually do something!

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

because humans fukin suck.

Canadians suck.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

You basically want to destroy the world, not just the US,

And where would I live if Earth was destroyed? Canada?

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Reality is, humans only tolerate peace for so long before they get bored and start fighting.

Does that apply to Canadians as well?
 
taxslave
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

I'm not talking about stopping it by protesting. I am talking about actually stopping the USA, through force! Stop them by imposing a worldwide sanction which could potentially destroy their overall economy! Stop them by forming a coalition of nations! Stop them by sending military forces to Iraq to defend the Iraqi people! Stop them by blockading the USA! And if it needs to be, stop them by threatening an invasion of the USA if they still pursue!
This could have saved a nation from destabilization, saved hundreds of thousands of lives, prevented terrorist groups from rising, saved thousands more from the attacks caused by these terrorists, saved Europe and Canada from this mass migration that they are complaining about, and this was the world's chance to stick it to the US and tell them that they could not just do whatever they wanted to do. But of course, the world didn't do it; something that would have greatly benefited the world! Instead all humanity did was just protest and continued on with their anti-American drivel. People, what does protesting do?
And once again people, stop with this "the USA is too powerful to be stopped" speech. THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE!
And I am sure that the same people from my previous threads are going to come back here telling me that "Americans are not bad people and they shouldn't be punished for the actions of their government"... sigh... if you are those people, I advise you to not post anything! But if really you feel like it, then this will be my response: of course there will be dead Americans same as there with will be dead Canadians! It's war! There will always be dead people in a war!
And what if they did it again? And again? And again? And again? Are these the same tired excuses you are going to keep throwing!? Or is this your cowardice talking?
This time, there is no doubt about it: the USA was evil. Driven purely by emotion. It was their way to vent off for losing 3000 of their people. Now I want to know is why the world didn't do anything!?

What makes you think it was wrong?
 
AnnaEmber
+1
#10
"If the US invasion of Iraq was wrong, why didn't Canada and the world stopped it?"
Apathy, obviously.
 
DaSleeper
+4
#11  Top Rated Post
Why do fanatics always try to get others to fight their fights for them?
 
AnnaEmber
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Why do fanatics always try to get others to fight their fights for them?

Think on it for a bit, the answer will come to you. lol
 
Serryah
#13
To quote you...


Quote:

Yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah.


You don't offer anything new to the conversation despite the 'topic change'.


Anyway... onwards!






Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

I promised myself that I would not respond to you again but my God are you tenaciously annoying.


Not really.




Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Okay! So why didn't you canucks and your European masters do something!? Oh that's right because you are cowards.


European masters? And why do you keep thinking Canada serves Europe? I mean, come on...

Anyway, again, since you missed it the first read through

Quote:

Because the rest of the world is USED to letting the US do what they want, because the US USED to be a somewhat okay country. Or at least we used to think so anyway.


Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Hmm... so why didn't Canada stop them again?


See above.



Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Canadians love to proclaim how kind and nice and polite and benevolent and just all around better they are compared to their neighbor... this is you being better? This is you being benevolent? You canucks are nothing more than a bunch of miserable, hypocritical, narcissistic, swine! All you do is whine whine whine, complain complain complain! What was it like to be Canadian again? Not to be American right?


I know a lot of Canadians like to think we're better and maybe in some aspects we are, but overall, we're not. We really aren't. We're people. We do do some things better than Yanks though, which is why we keep up pretenses I guess...



Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

At least in the third world that I live in or in Australia, we don't hide beneath a blanket of pretentiousness!

At least I am honest about what I want. At least I don't pretend to stand on a pedestal of goodness.


I'm honest too. I don't pretend to be good or nice about anything and a lot of the times I can be a rotten bitch. I wouldn't call Canada pretentious though.


That said, I also am not a warmonger, sympathetic terrorist who wants to see the annihilation of the world or just those who I don't like in it. I also don't see myself better than a country because I dislike how their leadership rules them. I realize there's a huge distinction between the leadership and people. And, well a lot of other things too but I doubt you care


You're just mad because so many people here don't think like YOU, then of COURSE we must all be on the side of the US.




Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

No, I don't! You said: "I don't believe the US is too powerful to be stopped"... doesn't make any sense!


Actually, when in context to what you posted - And once again people, stop with this "the USA is too powerful to be stopped" - it makes perfect sense, because... I don't believe that the US IS too powerful to be stopped. In that to your statement, I disagree.




Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

So why didn't you do anything?


See above.


Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Oh and: "Canada stood up and refused to side with the US" is not doing anything. It's even worse because you tolerate them.


Actually it did do something, but because it wasn't going to war with the US to stop them, to you it's nothing. Sorry Chief, NOT standing with the US actually did do something. It didn't stop the stupidity of the Iraq conflict, but it will be on record that Canada did not stand with the US - along with a great number of other countries - and in the end, history is a great judge of things.



So to stop a moment and ask, why didn't YOUR country stand up and say something, Mr. Joshua? Why didn't your third world nation you say you live in, or Australia, stand up and not only tell the US NO, but give them the consequence of War if they continued their plans?



Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Do you have kids? Doesn't seem like it because you seem too immature unless you have been impregnated at age 14 but regardless, do you simply refuse to side with you your kids when they start acting up instead of disciplining them?




Really, your commenting on how I can't be a parent and you act like this? I don't think I'm the immature one here.

But if my kids did act up, they would be disciplined.



Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Good enough reason to destroy them isn't it, cowards?

Yes, yes you are. How could Australia not declare war on the US, or that mysterious third world country of yours! SHAME!





Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Doesn't care? Are these people a joke to you:










Nope, but compared to the rest of the world, they're a small number. Sadly.

BTW, I agreed with the protestors




Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

They are still alive though and in a way, far from falling apart like your crooked little mind thinks.


They are, sadly. Rice, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Powell (though part of me feels sorry for the man and his stupidity) and others are still alive and will never be held accountable for what they did, aside from those history books. Do I wish more could have been done? Yes. But that's not reality.




Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah.


Yes, your blah, blah, blah is amusing.





Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

They are warmongers? You should hate them too! And not just hate of course but actually do something!


Yes, they are, and so are you. You DO know what a warmonger is, right? I "hate" the US, just not in the way YOU think I should, which pisses you off, which is why this conversation. Unlike you, who demands total destruction, I just want to see those involved be held accountable, because I'm mature enough to understand you can't throw the baby out with the bathwater and expect everyone to be happy.





Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Canadians suck.


Sometimes we do, yes. We're people.





Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

And where would I live if Earth was destroyed? Canada?


It wouldn't matter because you, yourself would be dead, either a victim of the war or by suicide because you're human and even you are breaking your own hopes for a peaceful world before you reach it.





Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Does that apply to Canadians as well?


We're humans, so... yes?



You don't do obvious well, do you?
 
DaSleeper
+1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Think on it for a bit, the answer will come to you. lol

That was a rhetorical question!
 
MHz
#15
You people are aware the invasion was in 1991 right?? You all seem to be missing about 20 years of NATO playing government in the area before 9/11. Can any of you people do the math??
 
MHz
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Think on it for a bit, the answer will come to you. lol

No it won't, he doesn't even see himself as being a fanatic over any cause, let alone one that holds liars and psychopaths as the best that mankind can produce.
 
AnnaEmber
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

That was a rhetorical question!

I know. Was playing long.
 
mrjoshua
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

You don't offer anything new to the conversation despite the 'topic change'.

Then why are you wasting time here?

Are you afraid that my words would influence someone and he/she or they would carry out attacks on them? And could potentially harm your family and friends living in a country that I thought are full of warmongers, ignorance, arrogance and just all around unpleasantness?

And still, you believe they do not deserve punishment? That they do not deserve death? You believe they are redeemable? You say such stupid things like: "they can change; I know they can. They just need time", how naive.

Here is an idea lady, why don't you get your family and friends to move out?

I think that is the reason why you keep coming back. Any sensible person would stay away. You are scared because everything I am saying is true.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Anyway... onwards!

You move on, I stay here. How about that?

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

And why do you keep thinking Canada serves Europe?

Because it does. I've noticed a great number of canucks love to suck European lollipop.

I know I've repeated myself but if Canadians could magically break apart their landmass from the rest of North America and move it to the west coast of Europe? They would.

I bet if Mexicans can do the same, they will follow you wherever.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

We do do some things better than Yanks though, which is why we keep up pretenses I guess...

Would you say you fight better than the Yanks? I mean, you did burn down their capital city and slaughtered thousands of them in the process, so I think you do.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I'm honest too.

No you aren't. You are not honest about what you want. You've said it several times, you want them gone too! But you are afraid to use the "kill" word perhaps because you are terrified to be labeled as a terrorist. You are honest about what you want but not honest about on how to make it happen.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I wouldn't call Canada pretentious though.

Yeah you are. Canadians love to brag about how great their country is, all the while claiming to emanate this false humbleness. Hahaha. It's really quite embarrassing, even for an Aussie.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

who wants to see the annihilation of... those who I don't like in it.

But dear you have admitted that. You are just scared to carry it out.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I also don't see myself better than a country because I dislike how their leadership rules them.

But dear, their leadership is none of your business. IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS or any canuck or your European masters for that matter.

If they want to elect a loud, arrogant, racist, misogynistic fool, that is their business. Once again, dear, did you forget that they are a sovereign nation. Please tell that to your fellow canucks who always loves to mouth off how horrible Trump is and how stupid the Yanks are for voting them in.

Jesus you Canadians and Europeans are so embarrassing! You act like a child who didn't get their toy and is now throwing a tantrum.

And dear, look at the bright side: according to your European masters, if they elect him in again or someone like him, the US is doomed! And it is doomed no matter what! And we will enter into a new age of Pax Europaea! And it will be a much better world than we have now. I'm sure lot of Canadians have been waiting for something like this to happen. Yehey!

And of course, if not them, they clamor for China! But I know you don't like China but you are only one person!

See dear? I am not the only one who thinks this way! And perhaps you will get to see their destruction in your life time?

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I realize there's a huge distinction between the leadership and people.

I'm sorry for repeating myself but in a democracy like there's, there is no distinction!

"Government of the people, by the people, for the people"

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

You're just mad because so many people here don't think like YOU

WHAT! I don't care about that! I'm not a narcissist unlike you canucks!

Dislike me, hate me, say mean things about me! I don't care! What I do care about is getting my message across!

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

of COURSE we must all be on the side of the US.

Yes you are! You are defending them after all.

I would understand if you said something like: "feel to to slaughter them all for as long as you keep Canada away from it" but you aren't!

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I don't believe that the US IS too powerful to be stopped.

Then why didn't Canada and the world stop them then?

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Actually it did do something, but because it wasn't going to war with the US to stop them, to you it's nothing.

Yes, it is nothing!

I know there is no law that states that you have to help someone but if you saw a person getting robbed and stabbed, does it make it any better to think that you were not doing the robbing or stabbing? Does it make it any better that you just stood there, watching as this person fought while bleeding and crying for losing their hard earned money?

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

OT standing with the US actually did do something. It didn't stop the stupidity of the Iraq conflict

Paradox.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

but it will be on record that Canada did not stand with the US - along with a great number of other countries

Impressive. What results did you get afterwards?

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

history is a great judge of things.

Yes. You let 600,000 people and thousands more later die.

Why didn't your third world nation you say you live in, or Australia, stand up and not only tell the US NO, but give them the consequence of War if they continued their plans?

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

The third world country would be more than happy to let themselves be conquered by a rich nation like Canada!

And Australia does not have the means but I believe Canada does.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

But if my kids did act up, they would be disciplined.

What applies to family and friends must apply to strangers!

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

How could Australia not declare war on the US,

And be destroyed!?

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

or that mysterious third world country of yours!

I have asked these kinds of questions to them and it is a pity, they tend to defend the Yanks, despite their horrific past with them.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

SHAME!

I know, that is why the world has got to do something.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

they're a small number.

Blue represents opposition:



Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

will never be held accountable for what they did

Depressing isn't it? That is why the world has to bring for this justice to them!

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

that's not reality.

It is not reality until you make into one!

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Yes, they are, and so are you.

Good enough reason to destroy them all, now is it!? Argh!

What if they were to direct this warmongering on Canada!

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I "hate" the US, just not in the way YOU think I should,

What kind of hate do you feel for them. Explain please.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

which pisses you off,

Yes, it is making me very angry that injustices like this go unpunished just because humanity is scared to fight it and people like are so whiny!

"I hate Americans! I hate America! I think they are fat, stupid, warmongers!"

What good is that going to do? Do you think they care!? They might even enjoy it!

Here's a good one: "I think America should pull out of other countries and stop these wars and arrogance and... ummm... they should... ummm... stop this arrogance and be more aware of the ward around them and that... they should stop this arrogance and wars and really look after planet Earth and they should learn more about countries and... ummm..."

Oooohhhh! Sweet Lordy Lordy Lordy!

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Unlike you, who demands total destruction,

Unconditional surrender!

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I just want to see those involved be held accountable,

They are going to vote in another bunch of war criminals and they aren't going to be held accountable for their war crimes and we are back from where the loop started!

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

It wouldn't matter because you, yourself would be dead, either a victim of the war or by suicide

I would rather die fighting than cower in front of a computer which I thought hypocritical canucks, such as yourself, were boycotting seeing as though many computer parts are American owned.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

because you're human and even you are breaking your own hopes for a peaceful world before you reach it.

Whatever the outcome, I will be happy with because humanity is finally free of American imperialism and all those other things that you canucks hate!

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

You don't do obvious well, do you?

"You don't do obviously well, do you?", is that what you mean?

Is this another narcissistic thought brought on by a member of a narcissistic society?
 
mrjoshua
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Apathy, obviously.

Then why did millions protest?

And why was Germany and Japan stopped when they did similar things?
 
mrjoshua
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

trying too incite others to do his fighting for him

Canada has the means, my country does not! And I know Canadian people will fight for what is right and bring justice to the unjust.

Oh and what about the millions dead because of them? That didn't happen?
 
mrjoshua
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Why do fanatics always try to get others to fight their fights for them?

My poor country can't fight them; Canada however can!
 
mrjoshua
#22
Hey look! Canadians who care! Where were and are they? And I bet these Canadians would be happy to see the death of all 325,000,000 Americans!

More than 1,000,000 people have died result of the US led Iraq invasion!

US Invasion of Iraq-Updates

Consequences of Iraq invasion.

Bush: Iraq Invasion Worth It Despite No Trace of WMD
 
AnnaEmber
+1
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Then why did millions protest?

And why was Germany and Japan stopped when they did similar things?

There's a difference between a country's administration and is people. And Chretien did send Canadians over there for support, too, BTW.

I see you know very little about the World Wars, NATO, etc.
I suggest you go back to school.
 
AnnaEmber
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Hey look! Canadians who care! Where were and are they? And I bet these Canadians would be happy to see the death of all 325,000,000 Americans!

More than 1,000,000 people have died result of the US led Iraq invasion!

US Invasion of Iraq-Updates

Consequences of Iraq invasion.

Bush: Iraq Invasion Worth It Despite No Trace of WMD

The authors of those posts are as delusional as you are.
 
mrjoshua
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

I see you know very little about the World Wars

Educate me then! Why were the Germans and Japanese stopped when they did terrible things but when your neighbor does something bad, nothing bad happens to them!?
 
mrjoshua
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

The authors of those posts are as delusional as you are.

Along with millions of Canadians?
 
pgs
+1
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Canada has the means, my country does not! And I know Canadian people will fight for what is right and bring justice to the unjust.

Oh and what about the millions dead because of them? That didn't happen?

Yes Canada will , we are very tolerant and compassionate, but if you bring your hatred here it is only a matter of time until our patience runs thin . And at that time you will be crushed like a bug .
 
Jinentonix
+1
#28
Oh Joshy poo. Relax, smoke a joint and shut the f*ck up. China will be top dog soon enough. Then you can fantasize about destroying them next ya loser.
 
Jinentonix
+1
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Educate me then! Why were the Germans and Japanese stopped when they did terrible things but when your neighbor does something bad, nothing bad happens to them!?

Because Germany and Japan stupidly declared war on the Western Allies you half-witted moron.
Well, Britain and France declared war on Germany but they clearly were in no position to do much about it.
 
mrjoshua
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Well, Britain and France declared war on Germany

There you go! There clearly is some sort of bias going on here!

When other countries do bad things, the world does not tolerate it but when your neighbor does something bad...
 

Similar Threads

8
Rumsfeld: I Didn't Advocate Invasion
by jjw1965 | Nov 23rd, 2005
574
US Invasion of Iraq-Updates
by Ocean Breeze | Oct 19th, 2005
16
Consequences of Iraq invasion.
by Ocean Breeze | Aug 6th, 2005