I am LGBT!!!

B00Mer
+5
#1  Top Rated Post

Serryah
+1 / -2
If you're Guns, Beer and Trump, you are NOT Liberty.

pgs
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Why ? If I had a gun it could be used to defend your liberty . Beer shared between people allows for open dialog which fosters freedom of expression and strengthens liberty . And Trump is a staunch defender of the American constitution which guarantees the right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

B00Mer
+5

http://www.photohost.us

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Why ? If I had a gun it could be used to defend your liberty . Beer shared between people allows for open dialog which fosters freedom of expression and strengthens liberty . And Trump is a staunch defender of the American constitution which guarantees the right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

You couldn't/wouldn't defend anybody's liberty.

You're a selfish prikc.

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You couldn't/wouldn't defend anybody's liberty.
You're a selfish prikc.

At least he is not saying Stolen Valour like you

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

At least he is not saying Stolen Valour like you

I've challenged you before, fukchead.. Ask me anything about my time in the Forces. Ask me questions that only someone who had been in the Forces can answer ...not stuff with a Google answer. If it is extremely personal, I may choose to not answer. Cut the bullshit. You claim that you were a Boatswain Diver for fifteen minutes. There must be something you can ask.

Bring it on, loudmouth.

pgs
+4

I've challenged you before, fukchead.. Ask me anything about my time in the Forces. Ask me questions that only someone who had been in the Forces can answer ...not stuff with a Google answer. If it is extremely personal, I may choose to not answer. Cut the bullshit. You claim that you were a Boatswain Diver for fifteen minutes. There must be something you can ask.

Bring it on, loudmouth.

What is trolling ?

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

What is trolling ?

Because it seems important to him that we believe what he says on an internet forum !

A picture of him in uniform would be nice but not necessary.....for me anyways, cause I really don't care

petros
+3
Cockswayin.

3rd from the left.

pgs
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Cockswayin.

See and you arenít even a sailor . A fine old Royal Canadian Navy tradition . But I guess that went out the door with the navy . George was a member of the Canadian Forces , not the navy.

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Cockswayin.

3rd from the left.

Any guesses for who would be the second from the left?

petros
+1
Being drunk in a canoe on Wascana Lake thinking you're guarding the Legislative grounds in Regina. If you aren't staring at your naval the next morning you didn't pass basic.

petros
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Cliffy!

taxslave
+4

Chief wannabe

Curious Cdn

Because it seems important to him that we believe what he says on an internet forum !
A picture of him in uniform would be nice but not necessary.....for me anyways, cause I really don't care

oh, that's right.

You're the troll on "hypocrate patrol".

So, I was an AB Stoker in the Navy ... Able Seaman ... equivalent army rank "Private" ...with training, ... forty plus years ago.

If I were somehow making it up, don't you think that I'd make up something more ambitious than being the 199th ranking person on a ship with 230 people on board?

Phoneys are always Napoleon. None of them are ever goatherds.

Hunh?

How fukcing stupid are you, anyway.

... trolling hypocrite maroon.

B00Mer
+1

I've challenged you before, fukchead.. Ask me anything about my time in the Forces.

Waiting for a photo of you in uniform..

Curious Cdn

Waiting for a photo of you in uniform..

You will not see me post anything personal with my image like that anywhere on the internet period, loudmouth. Only a complete blithering nincompoop would do a stupid thing like that.

Come on. Ask me something real .... if you know enough to even spasm.

Blackleaf
+2

I didn't realise beer takes away one's liberties.

B00Mer

You will not see me post anything personal with my image like that anywhere on the internet period, loudmouth. Only a complete blithering nincompoop would do a stupid thing like that.
Come on. Ask me something real .... if you know enough to even spasm.

Bet you have a Facebook account full of your personal photos "online" dumbass.

Curious Cdn

Bet you have a Facebook account full of your personal photos "online" dumbass.

I have neither a Facebook nor a Twitter account ...nor any other like that. I do have a Linkd account and that is the only one. I sure as shyte don't post personal info on it.

I'm 63 years old. Younger morons like you are incautious with their personal info. It's a generational thing.

The assumption that I'd even have a Facebook account tells me how young and stupid you are.

B00Mer
+1

I have neither a Facebook nor a Twitter account ...nor any other like that. I do have a Linkd account and that is the only one. I sure as shyte don't post personal info on it.
I'm 63 years old. Younger morons like you are incautious with their personal info. It's a generational thing.
The assumption that I'd even have a Facebook account tells me how young and stupid you are.

Sorry I asked, you post your photo you would break the Internet, you're so fugly

Curious Cdn

Sorry I asked, you post your photo you would break the Internet, you're so fugly

Still waiting for a real question from, Hillbilly fukchead.

Come-on! You're the expert! You can catch me out!

Johnnny

What's wrong with Beer?

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

What's wrong with Beer?

It tastes to good .

Curious Cdn
Heloooooo!

Paging Bommer!

taxslave
+1

I'm older than you and I have a fb account. It started out so I could keep up with the grandkids while in camp but among other things I have reconnected with childhood friends that are scattered all over the place.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

I'm older than you and I have a fb account. It started out so I could keep up with the grandkids while in camp but among other things I have reconnected with childhood friends that are scattered all over the place.

I don't have Grandkids, yet and one of my kids has ceased all Facebook activity, now that he's found out what it's all about.

taxslave

I don't have Grandkids, yet and one of my kids has ceased all Facebook activity, now that he's found out what it's all about.

Mostly it is misused by people that don't understand how it works. It is handy for keeping up over long distances especially when your internet is too slow or overloaded to use Skype.

Curious Cdn

Still waiting for a real question from, Hillbilly fukchead.
Come-on! You're the expert! You can catch me out!

BOOOOO-MERRRRR!!!
Still nothing, eh "Ignorant Loudmouth"?

I'll bet that's exactly, precisely what they called you on Cormorant or whatever you spent your fifteen minutes diving off of.