El Paso shooting: At least 19 people dead, 40 injured, suspect in custody, police say

B00Mer
+1
El Paso shooting: At least 19 people dead, 40 injured, suspect in custody, police say

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...nding-n1039001

Suspect in custody, WTF? Should of shot the mother fukker.

Probably a Muslim Refugee seriously, looks like a racist from Dallas.. has it in for Hispanics.

They should have killed the scum

B00Mer
R.I.P. for victims and condolences to family and friends.

So sad.

B00Mer
Suspect Shooter in El Paso

Name: Patrick Crusius
Suspected twitter: @outsider609
In Custody
40 wounded, at least 19 killed
Photo via Heavy

Curious Cdn
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...nding-n1039001
Suspect in custody, WTF? Should of shot the mother fukker.
Probably a Muslim Refugee seriously, looks like a racist from Dallas.. has it in for Hispanics.
They should have killed the scum

Probably a good ole boy who wanted to do the partriotic thing and waste some Hispanics.

B00Mer
+3
#5  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Probably a good ole boy who wanted to do the partriotic thing and waste some Hispanics.

You are as ignorant as this shooter.

B00Mer
The shooter entering Walmart

This guys hatred of people like me, is scary. I stated on his Facebook, race mixers..

So me with my ex-wife or current girl friend who are Hispanic.. I would be a target.

Curious Cdn

The shooter entering Walmart
This guys hatred of people like me, is scary. I stated on his Facebook, race mixers..
So me with my ex-wife or current girl friend whov are Hispanic.. I would be a target.

So THAT'S why you don't live down there. You are no longer ethnically qualified to be a real American in Trump's new America.

That's a really good reason to turn on Canada.

B00Mer
+3

So THAT'S why you don't live down there. You are no longer ethnically qualified to be a real American in Trump's new America.
That's a really good reason to turn on Canada.

Your posts are getting dumber by the day..

Honestly, seek help.

I am in Laredo, TX now.. that half wit could have come here just the same, another border town with lots of Hispanics.

The guy is a terrorist.. just the same as any Islamic Terrorist or The Oklahoma Bomber. He will get the needle or chair in Texas, thank God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRmmIVnjqfQ

Curious Cdn
+1 / -1

Your posts are getting dumber by the day..
Honestly, seek help.
I am in Laredo, TX now.. that half wit could have come here just the same, another border town with lots of Hispanics.
The guy is a terrorist.. just the same as any Islamic Terrorist or The Oklahoma Bomber. He will get the needle or chair in Texas, thank God.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRmmIVnjqfQ

You're in Laredo Texas telling Albertans that they should destroy Canada..
You don't think that there's something really wrong with that?

You truly are no better than an Imam calling for Jihad against Canada.

What is your citizensip, anyway? It must be American because you are not a Canadian or you would have aliegance for Canada.

Perhaps you're something else who just gets kicked out of selling hate.

B00Mer
+1

You're in Laredo Texas telling Albertans that they should destroy Canada..
You don't think that there's something really wrong with that?

You truly are an idiot..

Do you not understand I am a truck driver, in 4 days I will be back home in Alberta..

I get it, you don't no the concept of work, you being a Liberal, welfare grabbing, gay loving, draft dodging, pot head..

You only interested in what the government can give you.

Curious Cdn

You truly are an idiot..
Do you not understand I am a truck driver, in 4 days I will be back home in Alberta..
I get it, you don't no the concept of work, you being a Liberal, welfare grabbing, gay loving, draft dodging, pot head..
You only interested in what the government can give you.

Why come back to Canada? You hate Canada. You've stated your desire to destroy Canada. You've renounced Canada. You claim to be a duel citizen. Go back where you came from. People who want to destroy Canada are not welcome, here. You are not a real Canadian.

You've stated previously that you couldn't fit it in the Navy as a Boatswain Diver.

Are you a coward or a weakling?

You don't have to be a Liberal to believe in Canada. If that were true,there will never be another Conservative government elected, ever. Your brand of nihilistic libertarianism has no home in the Conservative party, nor in this country, stall. You are a freak.

Just who's the "draft dodger"?
Last edited by Curious Cdn; Aug 3rd, 2019 at 08:52 PM..

B00Mer

Why come back to Canada? You hate Canada. You've stated your desire to destroy Canada. You've renounced Canada. You claim to be a duel citizen. Go back where you came from. People who want to destroy Canada are not welcome, here. You are not a real Canadian.

1. Go back to where you came from?

Onterrible

2. Not a real Canadian

As much as you, I was born in that hole

Curious Cdn

Onterrible
2. Not a real Canadian

I wasn't born in Ontario but that's okay.

So you're not even a real Albertan.

Not a real Canadian .... not a real Albertan ...not a real American ... not a real Ontarian ...

You're not much of anything, are you traitor?

B00Mer

I wasn't born in Ontario but that's okay.
So you're not even a real Albertan.
Not a real Canadian .... not a real Albertan ...not a real American ... not a real Ontarian ...
You're not much of anything, are you traitor?

You are a nut..

https://youtu.be/QeibzLZn2hU

Unlike you I have 2 passports and can where I desire..

Currently it's in Alberta, USA.

Suck my Ass Hairs ya goof

MHz
I thought Texas was pretty liberal with open carry and concealed carry permits. If not before they should start, very soon, . . . seriously.

B00Mer

how to upload a picture to the internet

HarperCons
+1 / -1
another white supremacist scum**** influenced by Drumpf

HarperCons

is that stupid ****ing nerd really about to commit mass murder with earmuffs on?

Jinentonix
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

is that stupid ****ing nerd really about to commit mass murder with earmuffs on?

It's hearing protection. That way he can still hear his new cell mate Bubba, tell him to bend over like a bitch.

petros

Onterrible
2. Not a real Canadian

He's from Regina.

pgs
+3

You've stated previously that you couldn't fit it in the Navy as a Boatswain Diver.

Are you a coward or a weakling?

You don't have to be a Liberal to believe in Canada. If that were true,there will never be another Conservative government elected, ever. Your brand of nihilistic libertarianism has no home in the Conservative party, nor in this country, stall. You are a freak.

Just who's the "draft dodger"?

Maybe he just hates Ontario and the asshole-les that live there .

petros
Would he be alone?

Danbones
You call that living?

Seriously, a Yorgbot?

He just wants it to be gunfree and safe for his fellow commienaziglobalist bruhs to play rubber duckie with headphones on while they whack people who can't shoot back.

Emmerson Buie, the FBI special agent in charge, said the shooting is being investigated as a murder.
https://pix11.com/2019/08/03/el-paso...old-texas-man/

Yes Yorgie wants to turn it into a hate crime because no innocent deaths should go unused by the genocide propaganda machine he fronts for. Too bad he wasn't shooting Palestinian children, there are some here who would be giving this B*tch tard a medal.
Last edited by Danbones; Aug 4th, 2019 at 05:24 AM..

Serryah
+1 / -1
I don't know why anyone cares, so a bunch more people died by a wanna be 'patriot'.

Ho hum, not the first and already not the last.

Big deal, move on.

When the people of the US finally decide to truly give a shit about stuff like this, and do something, then perhaps it can be worth talking about.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

He's from Regina.

The place that rhymes with fun

Geez don't confused the little boy more than he already is.

Curious Cdn

The place that rhymes with fun
Geez don't confused the little boy more than he already is.

So, the Muslim terrorist turns out to be one of yours.

Quel surprise.

B00Mer

So, the Muslim terrorist turns out to be one of yours.
Quel surprise.

So you turn out to be a brainless shit..

Not surprised

Curious Cdn

So you turn out to be a brainless shit..
Not surprised

What's the point of having all those guns if you can't use them, eh?

The only difference between him and you is that you don't hate Hispanics, apparently. You hate other groups, instead ... like Muslims (and Canada!). Ever tempted to use your guns for what they were intended (no, NOT substitute testicles) and waste a mosque full of Muslims?

Hint: Shoot them when they're at prayer. You'll get a lot more of them,that way and they won't be able to fight back.

How about an eastern city full of moderate Progs? Just set up shop on a street corner in Charlottetown and mow the filthy liberal Canadians down.

Got them guns ... gotta use 'em, sometime.

B00Mer

What's the point of having all those guns if you can't use them, eh?

Yes I do.. I love target shooting.. you are aware it's an Olympic sport, eh?

The only difference between him and you is that you don't hate Hispanics, apparently. You hate other groups, instead ... like Muslims (and Canada!). Ever tempted to use your guns for what they were intended (no, NOT substitute testicles) and waste a mosque full of Muslims?

I have my firearms for legal use only.. but by you saying this statement above, it means (seriously) you need to seek professional help or grow a brain. It's obvious you have had the thought, which makes you a danger in society.

How about an eastern city full of moderate Progs? Just set up shop on a street corner in Charlottetown and mow the filthy liberal Canadians down.
Got them guns ... gotta use 'em, sometime.

Again seek professional help. Your fear of guns is self evident.

Curious Cdn
You have your firearms because you are a sick wanker.

No one but professional security, police and the armed forces need to have firearms.

You show that shit off like your guns are your children.

Sociopath ...