It would have to be on the 29th...Daughter's birthday is on the 28th

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Okay. Nothing on, I don't think.

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

HEy mine too. I' sure I have seniority though.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I yam just what I say that I yam.

Popeye the Sailor Man. Toot toot?

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Popeye the Sailor Man. Toot toot?

No, you clearly "toot toot".

I don't touch coke.

petros
+1
Are you okay Popeye? So much anger.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Are you okay Popeye? So much anger.

Are YOU okay, Random Internet Expert devoted to Ultra-Right Wing Science propaganda?

So much invention ...

pgs
+1

Are YOU okay, Random Internet Expert devoted to Ultra-Right Wing Science propaganda?

So much invention ...

Ultra right wing . Just amazing what our education system pumps out .

taxslave

I don't think.

FIFY. Of that we are well aware.

B00Mer

okay, asshole the next time you're in Mississauga, I'll meet up with you at a Timmy's.
It won't be on a weekday as I work 50 km away from Erin Mills.

I'll be there on the 10th big mouth

I do expect you to be there loser..

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I'll be there on the 10th big mouth
I do expect you to be there loser..

On the 10th sh?

Checking in with your parole officer?

Danbones
That doesn't sound like a "meet and greet" invitation acceptance...
:0
I'm thinkin' scardie cat.

I don't think Hoid wants his face known on the forum.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

That doesn't sound like a "meet and greet" invitation acceptance...
:0
I'm thinkin' scardie cat.

It wasn't offered to the traitorous lying jailbird.

Boomer would hit you over the head and steal your wallet.

... and you can't be trusted with any sharp objects ...

B00Mer

On the 10th sh?
Checking in with your parole officer?

I knew you were a coward, an all talk loud mouth and not even the balls of a man

Curious Cdn

I knew you were a coward, an all talk loud mouth and not even the balls of a man

You're a lowlife piece of shit hillbilly. I wouldn't meet up
with you or someone like you under any circumstances.

B00Mer

You're a lowlife piece of shit hillbilly. I wouldn't meet up
with you or someone like you under any circumstances.

So you're a coward..

You threaten one member, and when the offer is taken you run for the hills.. Coward, yellow belly chicken heart. Stolen Valour

If you're an example of the Canadian Navy we are seriously in trouble..

Curious Cdn

So you're a coward..
You threaten one member, and when the offer is taken you run for the hills.. Coward, yellow belly chicken heart. Stolen Valour
If you're an example of the Canadian Navy we are seriously in trouble..

We're in trouble, all right but it isn't because of 63 year olds who were Navy Stokers when the were teenagers.

B00Mer

We're in trouble, all right but it isn't because of 63 year olds who were Navy Stokers when the were teenagers.

Oh you're mad..

Curious Cdn

Oh you're mad..

we're in trouble because people like you exist.

B00Mer

Poor whittle boy..

Bi-Curious is sad because Alberta is going to become the 51st State if Trudeau is re-elected

taxslave
+1

No we are in trouble because people like you suport a corupt centeralist government.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

No we are in trouble because people like you suport a corupt centeralist government.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Civil service union HOG HYPOCRITES are as confused.......................................

about the purpose of various levels of govt..................................

as they are about the purpose of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

WE Cdns HAVE a centralist govt that has walked all over the boundaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Immigration is a FEDERAL responsibility.................................... ......

yet Our idiot Boy has trucked a HORDE of his illegals....................................

that he is gathering up as if they were nothing more than stray cats.......................................

and shipped them to Toronto.........................................

and in spite of CLEAR provincial/ federal boundaries........................................ .....

that horde of illegals is sucking up municipal welfare........................................... ......

and sucking up provincial legal aid...........................................

and draining provincial health care as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While Our idiot Boy acts like a DEADBEAT parent IGNORING the needs of HIS illegals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE could talk about Lavalin and its corruption trial........................................

that has suddenlyl DROPPED OFF the media talk and been FORGOTTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE could talk about the Quebec provincial Charbonneau Inquiry that hear that MULTIPLE engineering firms..............................

and NOT JUST LAVALIN........................................

were involved in bid rigging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

But Charbonneau had NO MANDATE to investigate corruption at the federal level.............................................

and LIE-berals DO NOT INTEND to allow investigation into THEIR CONTRACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

LIE-berals tell us that Kinder Morgan is essential for our economy................................

and then let a small radical bunch DERAIL the project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

LIE-berals talk about responsibility and accountability and good money management.....................................

and then they SHUN ANY TALK of who will pick up the bills if Alberta goes bankrupt...............................

if LIE-berals get their way and prevent Alberta from selling its most valuable product - oil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

WE could talk about the LIE-beral LOVE of that COSTLY mouldy green energy......................................

and then ask why Wynne-bag LIE-berals felt obligated to SEAL THE BOOKS so we could not see what was being done with our money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We could ask why Wynne-bag LIE-berals - who are dead set against using coal for any purpose.........................................

would then USE OUR MONEY to BUY INTO a Yankee electricity producer.................................

that HAPPENS TO OWN several coal burning generators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Health care is a PROVINCIAL responsibility....................................

yet Our idiot Boy Justin has SPIT on the notion................................

by offering up chump change to parents of Autistic kids.......................................

in what we can expect will be a SHORT LIVED...................................

meaning till after the federal election.......................................... ..

offer of support for Autism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had LIE-beral Jean Chretien deciding that Ontari-owe premier Mike Harris.......................................

was getting TOO POPULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Chretien SCREWED Harris by SAVAGELY CUTTING transfer payments to Ontari-owe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chretien cut so DEEPLY that federal transfer payments DROPPED........................................... ......

literally overnight......................................... .......

from 57 percent of the Ontari-owe total health cost.........................................

down to 17 percent in total......................................

leaving a terrible hole in provincial funding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE could talk about Wynne-bag Ontari-owe LIE-berals....................................

and their DECADES LONG COMMITMENT to paying municipal transfers to HOGTOWN................................

meaning Toronto....................................

with the LIE-berals paying each Toronto citizen TEN TIMES MORE than citizens in other municipalities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE could talk about the LIE-beral federal transfers to Quebec that are GROSSLY out of line with reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE could talk about the HUGE GRANTS to big biz.....................................

such as to General Motors and Chrysler and Bombardier........................................ ...

with LIE-berals deliberately beating up on small biz to raise the gravy LIE-berals need for the BIG UNIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE could talk about the six hundred million dollar LIE-beral slush fund.......................................

"for Cdn media that LIE-berals trust"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

And we could talk about how LIE-berals DELIBERATELY SCREW media they dont trust............................................. ..

meaning ANY MEDIA that does not slavishly toe the LIE-beral party line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Bribery..............................

bigotry........................................... .....

Fake News.............................................

and BAIT AND SWITCH...............................

are ESSENTIAL LIE-beral tools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!