Have you been drug tested today??

Danbones
LOL, the body makes it's own dope....just look at pictures of hot girls. ( or what lGqb ever...)

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Can a follicle test detect cocaine use?
Follicle testing is not a common way for employers to administer random tests or post-incident tests to those who are already on the payroll, Sample says, but it is a way some businesses are screening job applications because this method can trace drug usage months after the last high. Itís practiced in industries with heightened safety concerns, like oil and gas and transportation.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/3...in-a-drug-test

Currently our unions forbid this. Can't do piss tests for prehire either, just a swab.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Currently our unions forbid this. Can't do piss tests for prehire either, just a swab.

Fecking Commies, eh?

Putting their membership ahead of public safety ...

MHz
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Hope your doctor didn't get YOU hooked on opium pills

That would not matter as long as you have a valid prescription for it. You will find most welfare cases get their meds as part of their application form. Think of it as a waiver for you becoming a willing lab-rat for the clinic that signs off that you need welfare to survive.
Think of this as '1984' and the 'Your papers please.' statement, only they are looking for your 'health card' to make sure you are on the right drugs rather than any other papers..

MHz
+1

Start with Trump (or JT here) and work your way down if you want to see what 'panic' looks like. The most used phrase will be , 'I have a card, . . . for that stuff.'

Danbones
+1
Johnson & Johnson Fined $572M for Opioid Crisis - LIVE COVERAGE

Agenda-Free TV
Started streaming 30 minutes ago
A judge in Oklahoma has ordered Johnson & Johnson to pay the state $572 million for its role in the opioid crisis. Get the latest details in our LIVE COVERAGE.

This was the first trial of an opioid manufacturer for helping to cause the opioid epidemic. Nearly 400,000 Americans died from opioid overdoses from 1999-2017.

Today's ruling may have ramifications for a major federal opioid crisis trial that begins this fall, which consolidates over 1,500 lawsuits against pharmaceutical firms by state, local, and tribal governments.

In this interactive live stream, host Steve Lookner brings you the latest updates on the Oklahoma ruling that Johnson & Johnson is liable for its role in the opioid epidemic and must pay $572 million, and he'll also read your comments and questions on the air!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXv-tm_2cfQ

taxslave
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Fecking Commies, eh?
Putting their membership ahead of public safety ...

Are they? I have the right to know that the guy rigging the crane above me is not drunk, hung over or just pumped something into his veins. It has zero to do with public safety.

Danbones
+1
In Ontario, welfare and ODSP ( disability ) pay for opium pills but not the same priced cure ( say chiropractic) in an alt medicine. We see the HUMAN cost of that government insanity everyday at the homeless shelter and on the streets.

BubberMiley
+2
Been drug tested when I worked in the oil and gas industry. Never failed, but now the do swabs for marijuana tests, which detects use within 12 hours, rather than the old urine test.

changemym1nd
Since I work in healthcare for APKNite, I get one before I start at a new job, usually once per year ďrandomlyĒ. If I'm injured on the job I get tested as well but I actively try to avoid that one!

Danbones
wtf?

ApkNite

ApkNite
https://apknite.tumblr.com/
Apr 28, 2019 ... At Apknite, we believe you deserve the best of everything, so the way our APK downloader works is by creating a mirror link to Google Play .

My PlayHome Hospital APK

https://apknite.com/games/my-playhome-hospital.html

Danbones
Johnson & Johnson found liable for opioid crisis
RT
Published on Aug 27, 2019

A judge in Oklahoma has ruled that the drugmaker Johnson & Johnson is 'responsible for driving the state's opioid crisis' - and ordered it to pay a 572 million dollar fine.

He said the pharmaceutical giant ran a 'false and dangerous' marketing campaign, 'which downplayed the risk of addiction and directly contributed to deaths'.

Johnson & Johnson has said it will appeal the decision.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0G_FabezRU

Yup, take those vaccines.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

In Ontario, welfare and ODSP ( disability ) pay for opium pills but not the same priced cure ( say chiropractic) in an alt medicine. We see the HUMAN cost of that government insanity everyday at the homeless shelter and on the streets.

Says the resident junky..

Now that explains most of your posts

Cannuck

So why shouldn't some welfare bum have to be tested before they collect our money for nothing?

Because, as Florida has shown, its a waste of time and money. I get that you social conservatives donít value fiscal responsibility but most folks do

Cannuck

Are they? I have the right to know that the guy rigging the crane above me is not drunk, hung over or just pumped something into his veins. It has zero to do with public safety.

Clearly your union likes idiots. You should be thankful

taxslave
+1
I see putz is back. Any bets on how long before he has to go back to rehab?

Ron in Regina
+3
#47  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

well?
Have you been drug tested,today?
Shouldn't that be mandatory for truck drivers to be drug tested?
Often?

Boomer, as a professional driver with US exposure would be drug tested often and potentially any day through the random pool. I also work for an international transportation firm and happen to be the DER (Drug Enforcement Rep) for our fleet. Drug and alcohol testing for professional drivers is no laughing matter and happens often and happens randomly.

Cannuck
+1 / -1
The place I work at is bringing in random drug testing. Iím good with it but no way am I trying crack

AnnaEmber
A friend of ours was showing me how those little breathalyzer things they carry work. That was the first and only time I was tested for drugs. He's a pretty cool dude. At rugby games he'd give me his handheld radio to listen to while hubby , he and the rest would practise and play. "Don't push the red button or there'll be dozens of cops here in no time". lol
Dude was a really lucky cribbage player.

taxslave
SO how long did it take for curosity to override common sense?

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

A friend of ours was showing me how those little breathalyzer things they carry work. That was the first and only time I was tested for drugs. He's a pretty cool dude. At rugby games he'd give me his handheld radio to listen to while hubby , he and the rest would practise and play. "Don't push the red button or there'll be dozens of cops here in no time". lol
Dude was a really lucky cribbage player.

A friend of ours makes them. He brings them to wingdings and we test ourselves for fun. It's amazing how fast the effects of a single drink dissipates. You need to be drinking all the time go ring the bell.