Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Prog shit.

Truth shit.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Truth shit.

Pretty much a false narrative now that Bolton has been shown the door no?

Hoid
I sometimes wonder wtf you are talking about.

But most of the time - meh

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I sometimes wonder wtf you are talking about.
But most of the time - meh

Kinda rich coming from you

Walter
+1 / -1
Trump sues Manhattan DA Cyrus Vance, who subpoenaed his tax returns
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...ump-s-n1056386

Good on DJT.

Hoid
Racist supports President Racist

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Whistleblower complaint about President Trump involves Ukraine, according to two people familiar with the matter

Giuliani says 'of course' he asked Ukraine to look into Biden seconds after denying it

The swamp and the Dems. trying to preform a preemptive strike IMO, Won't look good if Ukraine opens up on what was told to them and what was expected of them in 2016

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Quote:

I use Christian words when talking to christians cuz they don't understand any other language, pinhead.

No, you are a total hypocrite. They speak English just fine.

Besides, I doubt the word "cuz" is in the christian dictionary.
Last edited by Danbones; 20 hours ago at 03:54 AM..

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Racist supports President Racist

Pedos hate him...and us and children too.
Last edited by Danbones; 20 hours ago at 03:54 AM..

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
I find it refreshing since the Mueller report that the Hill is more balanced in their reporting

Trump accuses Democrats of launching a 'Ukraine Witch Hunt'

Quote:

President Trump argued Saturday that Democrats in Congress have launched another "Witch Hunt" against him amid backlash over reports that he urged Ukraine's president to launch an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden.
In a tweet Saturday afternoon, the president asserted that Democrats were attempting to shield Biden from an investigation by going after Trump on the topic of Ukraine. Biden is currently leading polls for the Democratic presidential nomination.
Trump sent the tweet and others earlier Saturday pushing back a day after The Wall Street Journal reported that the president urged Ukraine's leader to investigate Biden's past dealings in the country.
"Now that the Democrats and the Fake News Media have gone 'bust' on every other of their Witch Hunt schemes, they are trying to start one just as ridiculous as the others, call it the Ukraine Witch Hunt, while at the same time trying to protect Sleepy Joe Biden," he tweeted, adding, "Will fail again!"...……….More

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi (/kəˈʃoʊɡʒi, kəˈʃɒɡʒi/; Arabic: جمال أحمد خاشقجي‎, romanized: Jamāl ʾAḥmad Ḵāšuqjī, Hejazi pronunciation: [dʒaˈmaːl xaːˈʃoɡʒi]; 13 October 1958 – 2 October 201 was a Saudi Arabian dissident, author, columnist for The Washington Post, and a general manager and editor-in-chief of Al-Arab News Channel who was assassinated at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on 2 October 2018 by agents of the Saudi government[5][6][7][8] after they had allegedly used Israeli spyware to hack his cell phone.[9] He also served as editor for the Saudi newspaper Al Watan, turning it into a platform for Saudi progressives.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamal_Khashoggi

Cliffy making up the news again with someone else's brain.

"JOURNALIST"??? He worked for the WAPO, FFS!!!

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

I find it refreshing since the Mueller report that the Hill is more balanced in their reporting
Trump accuses Democrats of

Well, that pretty much guarantees the usual suspects here'll be whimpering about it for the foreseeable future.