If the US invasion of Iraq was wrong, why didn't Canada and the world stopped it?

mrjoshua
Government of the people, by the people, for the people

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the USA the most evil government in the world?

"Well, perhaps ISIS is the most evil “state” in the world today, but who created ISIS? Oops, the USA…

Lets rather try another angle…

What is the most evil political system of all time and who is the most evil political leader of all time? Well, communism holds the record for killing the most of their own citizens in peacetime. The most evil communist leader that springs to mind is Joseph Stalin. And who joined forces with the communists and saved them from extermination, proud to sit beside Stalin (good ol uncle Joe)? Oops, the USA.

After world war II the USA had the bomb. It need fear nobody. Surely the very notion that the Soviets could annex Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, East Germany, Poland, Hungary, Romania and other states would force the USA to immediately rush to their aid and drive the soviets out. After all, the war was begun because the Soviets and Germans had deprived Poland of freedom. But no, The USA was not bothered about freedom for Poland anymore. All these states were summarily handed over to endure decades of misery. And the USA was so infiltrated by soviet spies that they soon had the bomb as well. After all, president FD Roosevelt said on occasion: “Some of my best friends are communists. I think Russia is a fine, great country and I admire Stalin”

So Roosevelt’s best friends gave the most evil system ever the bomb. Oops again.

Never mind. Since the war surely the USA has been the best peacemaker, right? Oops, it turns out that the USA has invaded at least 70 countries since 1776.

But at least the USA would never conduct evil medical experiments on its own citizens… or would it?

Top 10 US Government Experiments Done On Its Own Citizens - Listverse

Oops…

At least the USA would never interfere in another country’s democratic elections… Except for all those times when it did, such as:

“The first Russian president Boris Yeltsin won his second term in 1996 Presidential elections thanks to the extensive assistance provided by the team of media and PR experts from the US. According to the cover story in the Time magazine” -Wikipedia

Oops again, and I’m just getting started.

Let’s just say that, when it comes to the most evil governments ever, the USA is somewhere near the very top of the list. Perhaps right at the top at various times."

- Clarke

Jinentonix
+1
Quote:

i'm 14

Quelle surprise.

Serryah
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Government of the people, by the people, for the people

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, perhaps ISIS is the most evil “state” in the world today, but who created ISIS? Oops, the USA…

Lets rather try another angle…

What is the most evil political system of all time and who is the most evil political leader of all time? Well, communism holds the record for killing the most of their own citizens in peacetime. The most evil communist leader that springs to mind is Joseph Stalin. And who joined forces with the communists and saved them from extermination, proud to sit beside Stalin (good ol uncle Joe)? Oops, the USA.

After world war II the USA had the bomb. It need fear nobody. Surely the very notion that the Soviets could annex Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, East Germany, Poland, Hungary, Romania and other states would force the USA to immediately rush to their aid and drive the soviets out. After all, the war was begun because the Soviets and Germans had deprived Poland of freedom. But no, The USA was not bothered about freedom for Poland anymore. All these states were summarily handed over to endure decades of misery. And the USA was so infiltrated by soviet spies that they soon had the bomb as well. After all, president FD Roosevelt said on occasion: “Some of my best friends are communists. I think Russia is a fine, great country and I admire Stalin”

So Roosevelt’s best friends gave the most evil system ever the bomb. Oops again.

Never mind. Since the war surely the USA has been the best peacemaker, right? Oops, it turns out that the USA has invaded at least 70 countries since 1776.

But at least the USA would never conduct evil medical experiments on its own citizens… or would it?

Top 10 US Government Experiments Done On Its Own Citizens - Listverse

Oops…

At least the USA would never interfere in another country’s democratic elections… Except for all those times when it did, such as:

“The first Russian president Boris Yeltsin won his second term in 1996 Presidential elections thanks to the extensive assistance provided by the team of media and PR experts from the US. According to the cover story in the Time magazine” -Wikipedia

Oops again, and I’m just getting started.

Let’s just say that, when it comes to the most evil governments ever, the USA is somewhere near the very top of the list. Perhaps right at the top at various times."

- Clarke

And not all the people support the government or elect those in charge.

The whole "Of the people, by the people, for the people" is BS and has been for years and anyone who pays attention to actual US politics knows that.

Tecumsehsbones

I’m just getting started.

You mean there's no end in sight for this torrent of naivete?

petros
Good. Maybe he has a plan for me to not to gets blowed up good by folks at SAC Minot if I invade Montana or North Dakota.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Good. Maybe he has a plan for me to not to gets blowed up good by folks at SAC Minot if I invade Montana or North Dakota.

Like we'd waste a nuke on you.

taxslave

I will no longer be responding to any of your drivel except with peoples quotes and that is final. You are a tedious waste of time.
I will do this because your response doesn't matter anymore.
And they are all going to die and there is nothing you can to stop it!

Promise?

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Yes, but with the evil moniker comes the other monikers; stupid f*cking loser. What else can you call some half-wit who wants to start lobbing nukes around just 'cuz he's got a burr up his ass?

Muslim seems to fit.

HarperCons

I'm not talking about stopping it by protesting. I am talking about actually stopping the USA, through force! Stop them by imposing a worldwide sanction which could potentially destroy their overall economy! Stop them by forming a coalition of nations! Stop them by sending military forces to Iraq to defend the Iraqi people! Stop them by blockading the USA! And if it needs to be, stop them by threatening an invasion of the USA if they still pursue!

This could have saved a nation from destabilization, saved hundreds of thousands of lives, prevented terrorist groups from rising, saved thousands more from the attacks caused by these terrorists, saved Europe and Canada from this mass migration that they are complaining about, and this was the world's chance to stick it to the US and tell them that they could not just do whatever they wanted to do. But of course, the world didn't do it; something that would have greatly benefited the world! Instead all humanity did was just protest and continued on with their anti-American drivel. People, what does protesting do?

And once again people, stop with this "the USA is too powerful to be stopped" speech. THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE!

And I am sure that the same people from my previous threads are going to come back here telling me that "Americans are not bad people and they shouldn't be punished for the actions of their government"... sigh... if you are those people, I advise you to not post anything! But if really you feel like it, then this will be my response: of course there will be dead Americans same as there with will be dead Canadians! It's war! There will always be dead people in a war!

And what if they did it again? And again? And again? And again? Are these the same tired excuses you are going to keep throwing!? Or is this your cowardice talking?

This time, there is no doubt about it: the USA was evil. Driven purely by emotion. It was their way to vent off for losing 3000 of their people. Now I want to know is why the world didn't do anything!?

Canada has the same bourgeois interests as the U.S, they don't care that it's illegal.