Weird post display

Tonington
Is it just me or does something not look right here?

Gemini911
Yes you are right. Hard on the eyes! I thought it was just me!

Tonington
The quote button seems to be missing as well. Perhaps Andem is making changes on the fly so to speak?

Pangloss
My world - it's going all wrong and different and wrong! Please make it all better again!

Pangloss

DaSleeper
Andem beeing in the admin control panel.....means it should be fixed soon

Twila
well, this is interesting...and different....Kind of neat

Curiosity
Hey Chris - are you having an Octoberfest of your own ???

Unforgiven
Can't say I like this much.

s243a
Perhaps the quote button is missing because the information of what you are replying to will be presented in a different way.

DurkaDurka
This thread layout makes me want to vomit

lone wolf
Yeah ... it really DOES suck....

Curiosity
No spot for sigs

Locutus
Verily, it doth sucketh the big green weiner.

lone wolf
Green ... good mid-spectrum colour....

Zan
Not sure what this is about folks. We'll let you know as soon as we do.

Locutus
...but unsavory for hot dogs. *gag*

Locutus
Maybe I never noticed before but I see I can rat myself out and report my own lunatic rantings. Cool.

hermanntrude
Quote:

...but unsavory for hot dogs. *gag*

AND weiners

lone wolf
Herm's monkey is licking the quote bar ... or wetting down a paper

Wolf

Tonington
lol, a big APE spliff

lone wolf
Dude's not just monkeyin' around....

shadowshiv
I am getting a little dizzy trying to read the posts. Mayhap I will come around later to check again.

DaSleeper
To anyone on line....has it been fixed yet....I was thinking it sometimes takes a long time for the fix to reach everybody.
A little problem of my own with network solutions shoving their name servers in the DNS portion of our name server happened last weekend.....The web master of our little forum couldn't get it fixed until yesterday and the fix reached me only this morning........

Curiosity
I just had a slam of feeling terrible.... because we are an ungrateful lot - a free, readily accessible and certainly interesting forum to join - offering a variety of people and topics - and blammo collectively we start whining at something new which the owner may be trying to work out or is perhaps experiencing a technical problem.

I feel bad... so I am not gonna say any more about the topic and am just pleased there is a CanCon available for us.
Apologies to Chris/Andem.

DaSleeper
Quote:

Curiosity:
I just had a slam of feeling terrible.... because we are an ungrateful lot - a free, readily accessible and certainly interesting forum to join - offering a variety of people and topics - and blammo collectively we start whining at something new which the owner may be trying to work out or is perhaps experiencing a technical problem.

I feel bad... so I am not gonna say any more about the topic and am just pleased there is a CanCon available for us.
Apologies to Chris/Andem.

Hmmmmmmmmmm!.............Naaahhh!

IdRatherBeSkiing
I agree. This sucks.

eh1eh
Quote:

I agree. This sucks.

You might surrvive. It will be so hard though. sob.

Kreskin
This is looking very strange. I know Andem is working on reformatting the board and site. This would be a work in progress.

Sal
Since I've been whining in the 10,000 post, maybe I will be a PollyAnna here and say wow, what a cool new look. That way I have covered all of my basis. What'd ya think?

Dexter Sinister
I'm finding this format a little confusing. The posts are not clearly separated as they used to be, and the Quote function isn't available, if you want to quote somebody in a reply you have to explicitly type in the appropriate parameters in square brackets and C&P the text. It won't make me abandon CC, I like it here, I'm a 10-finger touch typist, and I know the codes, but it's a good deal less convenient and easy to use than it used to be. I'd vote for a return to the previous style.