Canada Failing to Put Climate Change Plans in Action

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

ANyone that is against climate change should burn wood and coal before we all freeze. ANyone know how to start a forest fire in 6 ft. Of snow?

The part i love best is when the sunken chested, ecotards mobilize a protest and each jump in their SUV to protest oil, gas, etc.

Reminds me of a protest of a rodeo where 4 out of 5 animal rights protesters were adorned in leather jackets, belts and shoes... We all had a great chuckle imagining this motley crew finishing up the and going for hamburgers and beer to self congratulate their hypocritical success

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+2

ANyone that is against climate change should burn wood and coal before we all freeze. ANyone know how to start a forest fire in 6 ft. Of snow?

The part i love best is when the sunken chested, ecotards mobilize a protest and each jump in their SUV to protest oil, gas, etc.

Reminds me of a protest of a rodeo where 4 out of 5 animal rights protesters were adorned in leather jackets, belts and shoes... We all had a great chuckle imagining this motley crew finishing up the and going for hamburgers and beer to self congratulate their hypocritical success

EagleSmack
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Interesting how you come to CC to just attack Canada.. it's environmental record, our immigration policies..

Have you ever heard people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

You have a "F*cking Moron" as President who has sent the USA backward 20 years in environmental and immigration policies.

You are now the laughing stock of the world with Trump as leader.. just waiting for the next stupid shit to fall out of Trumps mouth.

Another libtard who is having a tough time with all of this.

Auditor slams Canada on lack of climate actions | News24

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1

As a matter of fact, I do. I can even set snow on fire without using a match or spark. Well, that is to say I could but getting hold of the chemicals needed would be a little tricky.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
Napalm?

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
sodium

[youtube]CEC64Bqeajs[/youtube]

Don’t Flush Sodium Down The Toilet

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
hydrated lime is a fun little compound too.

MHz
+1

Napalm??

Nothing wrong with wood or coal as long as it is burned in an air-tight stove. The carbon monoxide will kill you at best, bring on a very bad case of cabin fever at worst.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Environmentalists are fake. They never lead by example.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

sodium

You're both wrong. A 75%-80% hydrogen peroxide solution with a 1% or less stabilizer content combined with either potassium permanganate or sodium permanganate.
Not exactly a recommended method but it will set snow on fire without an external ignition source.

petros
+1
Hooray for $0.94L

Running a business is cheaper.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

You're both wrong. A 75%-80% hydrogen peroxide solution with a 1% or less stabilizer content combined with either potassium permanganate or sodium permanganate.
Not exactly a recommended method but it will set snow on fire without an external ignition source.

That is just liable to turn you into a roman candle too. OR Richard Prior if you belong to the right ethnic group.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Well that is the truth. The alarmists even had to modify their message when they said people had to sacrifice their lifestyles to save the earth.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Well that is the truth. The alarmists even had to modify their message when they said people had to sacrifice their lifestyles to save the earth.

Thats why i don’t waste my time with them.

petros

Potassium perchlorate. Permanganate is for athletes foot.

mentalfloss
I'm shocked that there are so many environmentally conscious, NDP converts in this thread!

petros
+1
The NDP want to burn down the forests too?

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Potassium perchlorate. Permanganate is for athletes foot.

Trust me, it's potassium permangante. It's the exact same fuel combination the Germans used for the M-163 Komet.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1

yes I must be wrong that's why I posted a video

you eating dum flakes for breakfast?

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

The people does not include them.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

You're not entirely correct in this statement.

They do, in fact, lead by example, just a piss-poor example

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Hooray for $0.94L

Running a business is cheaper.

A price of $1.429 in the Lower mainland.

hehehehe

MHz
+1
Not much to worry about in Canada, cold to colder is not much of a change really.
[youtube]EzMolDXBiwg[/youtube]
Global Cooling Rundown September 12-21, 2017 | Mini Ice Age & Grand Solar Minimum

EagleSmack
+1

The people does not include them.

They were loud and clear about that which forced the alarmists to change the message.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Just got a little mini blast of snow on the bay today

pretty damned early

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation

yes I must be wrong that's why I posted a video

you eating dum flakes for breakfast?

They are two different reactions. Your video doesn't show the water burning. The element in your video burns when it comes in contact with water. Or if it's large enough can actually cause a small explosion. It doesn't actually set the water on fire. We did that same test in chemistry only on a much smaller, non-destructive scale.
When you combine 75%-80% hydrogen peroxide with potassium permanganate, the combination becomes self combusting and will ignite anything it comes in contact with.
I also don't know if the element in your video would blaze up in snow. Snow is a semi-solid and in order for the reaction to take place, the water molecules would have to be able to absorb into the element. I don't think it would work on snow. I could be wrong on that but it still wouldn't actually set the snow on fire.

Besides, the idea was to start a forest fire, not blow the forest up.

mentalfloss
So much orange in here.

Guess that's what happens when you go Trumptard for this long.

darkbeaver
Republican
Canada Failing to Put Climate Change Plans in Action

This headline is incorrect Canada has done its part fully to make sure the new little ice age is a shock to most of us. I think we all forget the much publisized need for population reduction which there bloody well are plans for. Of course they will plead complete surprise and admit belatedly that they were in error about the much over sold global warming theme.

MHz

Just got a little mini blast of snow on the bay today

pretty damned early

Hudson Bay??

darkbeaver
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

So much orange in here.

Guess that's what happens when you go Trumptard for this long.

Meme pimp.

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Not too mention the vacant stares they give you when you point out their hypocrisy.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
They don't have a clue... They're programmed to believe that they are fighting the good fight and therefore, their hypocrisy justifiable

It's laughable to say the least, especially when one (or more) of the tards makes an absolute mockery of themselves