Half of Canadians Want Refugees Deported


EagleSmack
+2
#1501
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

The Bastard has he no shame

As one Canadian said... Trudeau is asking the US and Nigerian governments to enforce Canadian Immigration Laws because he doesn't have the ***** to do it himself.
 
spilledthebeer
#1502
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Canada wants U.S. cooperation in turning back thousands of asylum seekers walking across border | National Post

'We'd like to be able to get them to agree that we can, if somebody comes across, we just send them back'



Trudeau Govt. = White Nationalist

You say "Trudeau govt + white nationalist" ? Sorry- no....Cdns do not really object to immigrants.... they just object to trespassers and line crashers barging ahead of others who lined up honestly!

Cdn media even began showing quotes and comments from angry Cdns whose relatives had lined up the honest way and waited- often for years to get permission to come here- only to see a bunch of goofs take taxis to the border and dare anybody to throw them out! But the anger of non whites at LIE-beral supported cheats was harming LIE-berals in opinion polls so our always LIE-beral friendly media STOPPED talking about non whites raging at LIE-beral double standards!

Our idiot Boy Justin is certainly rousing white nationalists but the majority of Cdns simply want to see honest standards imposed for the selection of immigrants!

They say politics makes for strange bed fellows and isnt it ironic that white nationalists AND non white Cdns both want tighter immigration standards!

Cdns have become aware of the fraud and fakery that is so wide spread in LIE-beral policy- its all about buying votes so LIE-berals can cling to power at any price!
 
EagleSmack
+1
#1503
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

You say "Trudeau govt + white nationalist" ? Sorry- no....Cdns do not really object to immigrants.... they just object to trespassers and line crashers barging ahead of others who lined up honestly!

Cdn media even began showing quotes and comments from angry Cdns whose relatives had lined up the honest way and waited- often for years to get permission to come here- only to see a bunch of goofs take taxis to the border and dare anybody to throw them out! But the anger of non whites at LIE-beral supported cheats was harming LIE-berals in opinion polls so our always LIE-beral friendly media STOPPED talking about non whites raging at LIE-beral double standards!

Our idiot Boy Justin is certainly rousing white nationalists but the majority of Cdns simply want to see honest standards imposed for the selection of immigrants!

They say politics makes for strange bed fellows and isnt it ironic that white nationalists AND non white Cdns both want tighter immigration standards!

Cdns have become aware of the fraud and fakery that is so wide spread in LIE-beral policy- its all about buying votes so LIE-berals can cling to power at any price!

Well that is what conservative Americans have been saying for years and they've been called racist, etc.

Now the shoe is on the other foot.

I'll be honest. I am surprised the steps Trudeau is taking to stop illegal immigration is not coming under more fire. His steps are far harsher than anything Trump has done.

I mean sending Canadian Government Officials to Latin America, Haiti, and now to Africa to discourage migration and insist that they follow the Canadian Laws!

Asking US Law Enforcement to take back migrants that cross into Canada! What nerve!
 
EagleSmack
+1
#1504
Glynn: Canada seeks to stop flow of asylum seekers | Opinion | niagara-gazette.com

What will the UN say?
 
EagleSmack
+1
#1505
Canadian officials in Nigeria work with U.S. to stem asylum seekers

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ca...-idUSKBN1I42LT

Would you imagine that! The Trudeau Government in Nigeria trying to stop the US Government from issuing LEGAL US VISAS.
 
spilledthebeer
#1506
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Canadian officials in Nigeria work with U.S. to stem asylum seekers

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ca...-idUSKBN1I42LT

Would you imagine that! The Trudeau Government in Nigeria trying to stop the US Government from issuing LEGAL US VISAS.

LIE-beral desperation is becoming ever greater as their policies collapse completely into the mud of history!

Consider this LIE-beral mess:

Here is an article illustrating just how twisted LIE-beral values and policy are becoming as Canada slides ever deeper into debt and LIE-beral policy is increasingly exposed as TOTAL FAILURE! With some comments of my own in brackets):

OPINION: Make the rich pay? They already do

Special to Postmedia Network. Published: December 27, 2017. Updated: December 27, 2017 9:44 PM EST

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ Opinion/ Columnists

BY CHARLES LAMMAM AND HUGH MACINTYRE

For months now, the Trudeau government has used the term “tax fairness” to justify higher taxes on entrepreneurs and incorporated professionals.

(IN other words LIE-beral tax fairness means hitting people who don’t like LIE-berals and forcing them to supply more gravy so LIE-berals can BUY votes from civil service union Hogs and others- such as Muslims, natives and illegals!)

While what is a fair distribution of taxes is never defined by the government, such rhetoric fuels the misperception that Canada’s top earners collectively get away with paying very little tax.

If it were true, that would certainly be cause for concern.

(Sadly, LIE-berals have NO interest in anything resembling long term planning or consistent standards on public policy as such things would LIMIT LIE-beral ability to buy votes and produce fake news! That famous LIE-beral determination to “support the middle class” translates into buying the votes of the civil service Hog unions- at prices Cdns can no longer afford to pay- hence the vastly increased need for LIE-beral FAKE NEWS!)

(With fake news we can have a “booming economy” coupled with soaring levels of debt! Fake news talks about “moderate levels of inflation” without bothering to explain that it is Hog greed and govt spending that is driving virtually ALL the inflation! Fake news demands “make the rich pay” without explaining that most of the “rich” are getting govt pay cheques! Fake news means we can get a look at rthe Sunshine List of wealthy civil servants WITHOUT getting at the truth- that a lot of Hogs- such as Hydro execs are not on the Sunshine List because that entity is PRIVATE! And numbers of politicians who ought to be on the list are omitted because they get one third -or more- of their salary tax free so they do not reach the reporting threshold by virtue of ONLY reporting their TAXABLE income!)

(Oh sure- the average CEO of a large national corporation gets a grand pay cheque- but CEO MUST produce very regular profit- or be swept aside and replaced! This private sector policy of produce or perish is in SHARP contrast to govt expectations for its employees! The union Hog all too often has a job for LIFE! In the 1990`s when LIE-beral prime minister Jean Chretien was wrestling with our crippling govt debt- he put on a grand show of “laying off” union Hogs- who all went down to the local union hall and CONTINUED COLLECTING their govt pay cheques because Hogs could not be laid off that way- govt HAD TO KEEP PAYING them until they could find a “suitable replacement job” but since there is NO job like a govt gravy job- most of the “laid off” spent their days playing cards or reading books at govt expense- until their pensions were suitably topped up and they cold CHOOSE to retire!)

(Statistics Canada tells us that one employed Cdn in three is a civil servant and that of all the Cdns who retired voluntarily prior to age 65- two thirds of those retired people were civil servants and only one third worked in the private sector! In addition, LIE-berals counted as voluntarily retired those workers of the private sector who were offered a buyout to encourage them to retire- yes- in the eyes of LIE-berals a worker facing a stark choice- take the cheap ass buyout now or try desperately to hang onto the job and risk being thrown out in 6 months with nothing- is considered to have VOLUNTEERED for retirement! These kind of numbers tell us how very comfortable life is on the govt gravy train! And the numbers also reveal how much fake news LIE-berals are spewing on the subjects of jobs, taxes and pensions! )

The reality, however, is different. In fact, Canada’s top earners pay a disproportionately high and growing share of the country’s taxes.

(These high earners who are getting LIE-beral gravy are like the guy who steals your car but gives you bus fare to get home because the neighbourhood you are in is not safe!)

An objective way to assess fairness is to compare the share of total taxes paid by top earners to the share of total income they earn.

If these shares are proportional, this signals a fair distribution of taxes.

Sadly, LIE-berals are seeking desperately for ways to DISCRIMINATE against the private sector! LIE-berals desperately need more gravy to buy votes and are seeking to demonize private sector business owners- so they can continue OVER COMPENSATING Hogs!)

While the Trudeau government seems preoccupied with income taxes, to properly measure the share of taxes paid by top earners, we must look beyond them to include other taxes as well.

Canadians pay a myriad of other federal, provincial and local taxes including payroll taxes, sales taxes, property taxes, fuel taxes, carbon taxes, profit taxes, import taxes, alcohol taxes and more.

A complete assessment of tax fairness must also account for these taxes.

(The real issue here is how much money is paid to civil servants and how little real work most of them do for it! LIE-berals IGNORE nasty facts such as the shorter hours and more generous holidays civil servants get- while one third of Cdns cannot afford a holiday at all! They ignore the solid gold pensions that Hogs get that are so rich that it is ILLEGAL for ordinary Cdns to access such a rich pension- assuming their employer would agree to be so generous! LIE-berals ignore the reality that many Cdns get regular stress from reduced hours and or lay offs whenever our grossly taxed economy falters yet again- yet many Hogs have “jobs for life” provisions in their contracts! Older Cdns sometime struggle to pay for dental work and prescription drugs yet Hog benefits are so lavish that a Hog can retire at age 55 and yet still get access to dental benefits and drug plans etc! WE are GUARANTEED that any LIE-beral attempt to introduce tax “fairness” will be used as an excuse to loot and pillage the private sector to obtain desperately needed new gravy for Hogs!)

In a recent study, we measured the distribution of total taxes in Canada.

The top 20% of income-earning families is the only group that pays a bigger share of taxes than the share of income they earn.

Specifically, they pay 55.6% of all federal, provincial and municipal taxes while earning 49.1% of the country’s total income.

(In the furtherance of producing fake news- LIE-berals would rather drink battery acid than be bothered breaking out the tax and income numbers for their cherished Sunshine List Hog allies so we may judge fairly what business owners earn!)

All other Canadian families with incomes lower than the top 20% pay proportionally less in total taxes than they earn in income.

For instance, the bottom 20% pays 1.8% of all taxes while earning 4.1% of total income.

But what about the vaunted top 1%, who feature prominently in discussions of tax fairness and inequality?

Let’s look at the amount of taxes these Canadians pay.

Families in the top 1% of income earners pay 14.7% of all federal, provincial and local taxes, which is almost 40% higher than their 10.7% share of Canada’s total income.

(As observed above- it is important to differentiate between high earners of public sector versus private sector since there are more checks and balances on what private sector earns!)

In fact, the top 1% paid approximately the same amount of taxes as the bottom half of Canadian families (14.6%) who collectively earn 20.2% of the country’s income.

Not only does the top 1% pay a disproportionate share of Canada’s taxes, its share has increased over the past two decades—from 11.3% in 1997 to 14.7% today.

By the objective fairness standard of paying taxes proportional to the share of income earned, raising taxes on Canada’s top earners can’t be justified.

(LIE-berals take a positive delight in cherry picking through tax lists- for the production of MORE fake news! Cdns are the most heavily taxed of all G7 countries- we pay the highest aggregate total of taxes in the western world! With LIE-berals constantly juggling tax rates, fees and levies! For instance- govt cries poor when new health care needs are presented- yet all those civil service Hogs have the same deal- NO Hog pays the health levy in Ontari-owe and how “fair” is that! In addition- Hogs have access to pension rates of return that are NOT LEGALLY available to private sector workers- Hogs get a pension investment equal to about 34 percent of their pre tax income- while ordinary Cdns have a legal maximum of 18 percent! And since Hogs are paid at least one third more than private sector workers the Hogs CAN max out their pension contribution while ordinary people have trouble saving a few pennies! LIE-beral willingness to buy votes at any price and Hog greed are our fiscal problem- not the taxes being paid by corporations or their CEO`s!)

(It is LIE-berals who routinely offer up grants and ultra low interest loans and other goodies to any company willing to set up in Canada-and then tell us business taxes are too low! Yet it is LIE-berals who whined at the Harper govt for not throwing enough gravy at those “greedy” corporations that LIE-berals despise- who were laying off workers due to the recession- and later LIE-berals whined that stingy Harper had left them a LARGE deficit that was NOT the result of spending but rather the result of falling oil prices and LOST REVENUE! LIE-berals have NO standards, no values, no shame and no long term memory of anything they may have said in weeks past!)

The imbalance with personal income taxes between taxes paid and income earned is even larger for top earners.

The top 20% pays nearly two-thirds of all income taxes (64.4%) while earning approximately half of all income (49.1%).

(This is a BIG part of Hog frustration with LIE-berals- Our idiot Boy Justin is collecting illegals faster than a crazy cat lady can round up stray critters and all those unskilled illegals are eating up Hog gravy! Yes- the new best friends of LIE-berals are pissing off their old Hog best pals!)

The top 1% pays 17.9% of income taxes while earning 10.7% of all income.

Canadians should not be misled by rhetoric on tax fairness.

Our top earners pay a disproportionately high share.

— Lammam and MacIntyre are co-authors of the Fraser Institute study “Measuring the Distribution of Taxes in Canada: Do the Rich Pay Their “Fair Share”?” available at www.fraserinstitute dot org

(It is politically expedient for LIE-berals- with their DELIBERATELY faulty long term memories- to blame somebody else for the soaring debt, frozen wages, reduced work hours and other costs plaguing Cdns and who better to blame than CEO`s isolated in their board rooms? It is clearly better- for LIE-berals- to blame CEO`s than for LIE-berals to climb down from their ivory tower and admit they FAILED and their greed is at fault for our problems!)
 
EagleSmack
#1507
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

LIE-beral desperation is becoming ever greater as their policies collapse completely into the mud of history!

More desperate every day.
 
EagleSmack
#1508
Canadian officials heading to Nigeria to discuss asylum seekers

http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/canadian-...kers-1.3918405

I guess the Liberal Govt. doesn't want anymore black people in Canada.

It is all too clear that diversity really isn't the Trudeau government's strength.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#1509
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post


I guess the Liberal Govt. doesn't want anymore black people in Canada.

Can you blame 'em? Your hero Whitey Bulger never wanted 'em in Southie.
 
EagleSmack
#1510
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Can you blame 'em? Your hero Whitey Bulger never wanted 'em in Southie.

Whitey Bulger was your hero. You thought he was the one who kept the drugs out of Southie and you admired his position of keep blacks out of Southie. You have always been a fan of Whitey and the rest of his white thugs.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#1511
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Whitey Bulger was your hero. You thought he was the one who kept the drugs out of Southie and you admired his position of keep blacks out of Southie. You have always been a fan of Whitey and the rest of his white thugs.

Uh-huh. Yep. Sure thing.
 
EagleSmack
#1512
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Uh-huh. Yep. Sure thing.

Yeah... sure thing huh? Sounds pretty stupid doesn't it?

Someday you'll act your age.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#1513
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Yeah... sure thing huh? Sounds pretty stupid doesn't it?

Someday you'll act your age.

Someday you'll be able to get an erection without staring at your globe and anchor sticker.
 
EagleSmack
#1514
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Someday you'll be able to get an erection without staring at your globe and anchor sticker.

Oh I doubt that. That is asking way too much.


That would be like me asking you to stop getting a hard on every time you look at your TRUMP-PENCE bumper sticker.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#1515
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Oh I doubt that. That is asking way too much.


That would be like me asking you to stop getting a hard on every time you look at your TRUMP-PENCE bumper sticker.

If it weren't for my hard-ons, you wouldn't be getting any action at all, sweetie.
 
EagleSmack
#1516
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

If it weren't for my hard-ons, you wouldn't be getting any action at all, sweetie.

Well that made no sense Trumpster.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#1517
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Well that made no sense Trumpster.

Oops, sorry, didn't realize you were still in the closet.
 
EagleSmack
#1518
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Oops, sorry, didn't realize you were still in the closet.

You're out of the closet! Good for you Trumpster! It is not my preference but there is not anything wrong with it and I am happy for you.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#1519
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

You're out of the closet! Good for you Trumpster! It is not my preference but there is not anything wrong with it and I am happy for you.

Nah, I just do it because you get so sad without.
 
EagleSmack
#1520
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Nah, I just do it because you get so sad without.

Don't deny who you are, that is so unhealthy. I am sorry, but once again it is your preference, not mine.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#1521
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Don't deny who you are, that is so unhealthy. I am sorry, but once again it is your preference, not mine.

When you're a sergeant, you do what you need to do to keep the troops on task.

If you'd ever been a sergeant, you'd know that.
 
EagleSmack
#1522
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

When you're a sergeant, you do what you need to do to keep the troops on task.

If you'd ever been a sergeant, you'd know that.

My Sergeants didn't need to do that... but we weren't in the army. You soldiers need that extra push from behind.

Did they really call you Sarge?

*snicker*
 
Tecumsehsbones
#1523
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

My Sergeants didn't need to do that... but we weren't in the army. You soldiers need that extra push from behind.

Did they really call you Sarge?

*snicker*

That's cute. You think I was in the Army.

Clearly your need for a good rough ride is affecting what little brain you have. But sorry, I can't get up to Boston this week. Maybe you can find a yeoman's clerk to give you the cleaning-out you are so obviously craving.
 
EagleSmack
#1524
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

That's cute. You think I was in the Army.

Clearly your need for a good rough ride is affecting what little brain you have. But sorry, I can't get up to Boston this week. Maybe you can find a yeoman's clerk to give you the cleaning-out you are so obviously craving.

Oh no... you were in the AF?


I find it hilarious that Leaning Forward Progs go to insult is calling others f*gs when all intelligence fails them.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#1525
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Oh no... you were in the AF?

As I've mentioned scores of times. Really, only a jarhead could have missed it.

You know, it's the force where an eight-man crew can do more damage to the enemy in 3/1000 of a second than a Marine division can do in ten years.


Quote:

I find it hilarious that Leaning Forward Progs go to insult is calling others f*gs when all intelligence fails them.

I'm not sure what a "Leaning Forward Prog" is, but I certainly never called you that, or insulted you at all. I'm just trying to help you get what you so obviously need.
 
Goober
Free Thinker
+1
#1526
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

That didn't take long!

Half Of Canadians Want Illegal Refugees Deported: Poll | The Daily Caller

Well now!

The problem is the Safe Country Agreement that the US and Canada have , has a major loophole. Ability to cross and request asylum. Thing is the US is pushing Mexico to have the same agreement, and I am sure the US would want this loophole closed.

Just as SA/Mexico have migrants crossing the US Border, we hear Trump calling for a solution. And I generally agree with US signing with Mexico, as a Safe Country, and returning those people to Mexico to process their asylum claims

Yet since last fall, Canada has made 12 requests to the US Govt to amend and close this loophole and no response. Yet the problem is the US is providing Visas to a large number from Nigeria who then cross our border. In effect the US has created this problem that Canada is facing.

The US accepting people into their country, letting them stay for decades, under various rules - referring to Haiti and Honduras- changes policy and Canada is left to clean up the mess created by the US.
 
EagleSmack
#1527
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

As I've mentioned scores of times. Really, only a jarhead could have missed it.

You know, it's the force where an eight-man crew can do more damage to the enemy in 3/1000 of a second than a Marine division can do in ten years.

Well that is doubtful. Ten years is a lot of time.

But seriously, you were a Sarge of the biggest whiners in the Armed Forces. How did it feel leading a bunch of pu**ies?



Quote:

I'm not sure what a "Leaning Forward Prog" is, but I certainly never called you that, or insulted you at all. I'm just trying to help you get what you so obviously need.

There you go again. When all intelligence fails Progs fall back to their ignorance.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2
#1528
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

The problem is the Safe Country Agreement that the US and Canada have , has a major loophole. Ability to cross and request asylum. Thing is the US is pushing Mexico to have the same agreement, and I am sure the US would want this loophole closed.

Goober - Glad to see you are still walking the planet, good to see you are back. We are in dire need of an infusion of some wisdom to offset some of the stupidity that has arrived on the forum recently.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#1529
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Well that is doubtful. Ten years is a lot of time.

But seriously, you were a Sarge of the biggest whiners in the Armed Forces. How did it feel leading a bunch of pu**ies?

Winning. What were you doing?
 
Goober
Free Thinker
+3
#1530
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Goober - Glad to see you are still walking the planet, good to see you are back. We are in dire need of an infusion of some wisdom to offset some of the stupidity that has arrived on the forum recently.

After getting our daughter settled in, we began looking around for our own place. Love the area and had time to look. Found a small apt building, 3 floors, on a lake, and we have a lake view,8 minutes from our Grandkids
Seniors building, over 55. Nice and quiet. And as we are older, close to Hospitals, and shopping