We're back up

Andem
Hey folks..

I've been away for a couple of days and during that time, we had a server go down. We're back up now so welcome back everyone and promise to not let it happen again for so long.

Cheers

gopher
A day without CC is like a day without bright sunshine and a cool breeze!

DaSleeper
I kinda figured it was something like that because the site went down at different times for different parts of this country anyway........

shadowshiv
Well, it looks like one of the three choices I made was the correct one. Certainly better than being hacked, I would have to say.

Cosmo
Yay Andem! We were having withdrawals!!

Shadow ... our Andem is a wizard. I've been around a while and we've never been hacked (to my knowledge).

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Yay Andem! We were having withdrawals!!

Shadow ... our Andem is a wizard. I've been around a while and we've never been hacked (to my knowledge).

That is good to hear.

It is good that the site is back up. I was beginning to have withdrawals as well, of the Cosmo variety.

eh1eh
It's always those insidious servers.

DaSleeper
In my neck of the woods.....it went down somewhere around 3 or 4 PM yesterday....my first thought is that I had been banned for some reason...Hee hee!
So I tried switching to my neighbours router (I know the encryption key because I set it up) who's with a different provider.....same thing....that was a relief

eh1eh
Ya, it probably runs with some mirror servers. Last time there was a problem I couldn't get on but there were posts during that time from people in the west.

Cosmo
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

That is good to hear.

It is good that the site is back up. I was beginning to have withdrawals as well, of the Cosmo variety.

Awww ... I thought you'd forgot about me! Haven't seen you around much lately.

lone wolf
Community DID seem to die off. By 11pm Eastern, I was pretty much alone here, Wow ... the fun I could have had....

*whew!*

Wolf

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

In my neck of the woods.....it went down somewhere around 3 or 4 PM yesterday....my first thought is that I had been banned for some reason...Hee hee!
So I tried switching to my neighbours router (I know the encryption key because I set it up) who's with a different provider.....same thing....that was a relief

Mine was down since the first time I tried to access the site, which was about 11am EST.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Awww ... I thought you'd forgot about me! Haven't seen you around much lately.

I could never forget ya, Cosmo!

Yeah, work has a nasty habit of taking me away from the fun here.

Tonington
Bah, with my gal gone this weekend I was facing double withdrawl, arggggghhhh.

Dreadful Nonsense
So the heroin won't be necessary then...tosses the smack...

i kept busy with Bear over on the dark side...mwuuaaahahahahaha

#juan
It was down for a while. I got on yesterday morning for about an hour. I tried on and off for the rest of the day and feverishly, several times today without any luck. I really have to get a life....

Tonington
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDred View Post

So the heroin won't be necessary then...tosses the smack...

Lol, not quite, no......but pot will only take ya so far....

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by Tonington View Post

Lol, not quite, no......but pot will only take ya so far....

Hey don't forget the Palm sisters. They're catholic.

Tonington
Yah, dirty internet chat leaves the body wanting. Gotta get her a webcam

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan View Post

It was down for a while. I got on yesterday morning for about an hour. I tried on and off for the rest of the day and feverishly, several times today without any luck. I really have to get a life....

LOL juan....this is soooooo me...i been flooding cosmo with emails to phone andem see if he was alright, see if he had an accident...like i really care about the guy besides his site....LOL...only kidding andem yer a God....

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh View Post

Hey don't forget the Palm sisters. They're catholic.

Not mine!

Curiosity
Friday I had a bunch of Phish crap from a pretend PayPal group so I thought my machine had been compromised by that when CanCon took so long to load.

I spent the time cleaning my machine at work and the one at home dumping all the stuff I forgot I had... clearing out the dustbins of my head.....didn't help CanCon to load but at least I did something for the downtime....

Missed CC -

Zan
We're back up eh? A whole day without CC... it wasn't good. How did it come to this..... addicted to CC, the lot of us!

Curiosity
Zan I was worried Octoberfest had happened early and Andem got stuck in the crowds haha....

Zan
Quote: Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post

Zan I was worried Octoberfest had happened early and Andem got stuck in the crowds haha....

haha ......or tangled up in a pair of lederhosen

Curiosity
I was 'informed' Andem doesn't like em lol

missile
As I had tried to get in here for the past 4 days and nuttin' happened, I thought for sure that the forum was toast. Glad I gave it the 'old one more try" before signing into the Heavy Metalsite[Biz & Eastman]