We're back up

Andem
#1
Hey folks..

I've been away for a couple of days and during that time, we had a server go down. We're back up now so welcome back everyone and promise to not let it happen again for so long.

Cheers
 
gopher
#2
A day without CC is like a day without bright sunshine and a cool breeze!
 
DaSleeper
#3
I kinda figured it was something like that because the site went down at different times for different parts of this country anyway........
 
shadowshiv
#4
Well, it looks like one of the three choices I made was the correct one. Certainly better than being hacked, I would have to say.
 
Cosmo
#5
Yay Andem! We were having withdrawals!!

Shadow ... our Andem is a wizard. I've been around a while and we've never been hacked (to my knowledge).
 
shadowshiv
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Yay Andem! We were having withdrawals!!

Shadow ... our Andem is a wizard. I've been around a while and we've never been hacked (to my knowledge).

That is good to hear.

It is good that the site is back up. I was beginning to have withdrawals as well, of the Cosmo variety.
 
eh1eh
#7
It's always those insidious servers.
 
DaSleeper
#8
In my neck of the woods.....it went down somewhere around 3 or 4 PM yesterday....my first thought is that I had been banned for some reason...Hee hee!
So I tried switching to my neighbours router (I know the encryption key because I set it up) who's with a different provider.....same thing....that was a relief
 
eh1eh
#9
Ya, it probably runs with some mirror servers. Last time there was a problem I couldn't get on but there were posts during that time from people in the west.
 
Cosmo
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

That is good to hear.

It is good that the site is back up. I was beginning to have withdrawals as well, of the Cosmo variety.


Awww ... I thought you'd forgot about me! Haven't seen you around much lately.

 
lone wolf
#11
Community DID seem to die off. By 11pm Eastern, I was pretty much alone here, Wow ... the fun I could have had....

*whew!*

Wolf
 
shadowshiv
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

In my neck of the woods.....it went down somewhere around 3 or 4 PM yesterday....my first thought is that I had been banned for some reason...Hee hee!
So I tried switching to my neighbours router (I know the encryption key because I set it up) who's with a different provider.....same thing....that was a relief

Mine was down since the first time I tried to access the site, which was about 11am EST.
 
shadowshiv
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Awww ... I thought you'd forgot about me! Haven't seen you around much lately.

I could never forget ya, Cosmo!

Yeah, work has a nasty habit of taking me away from the fun here.
 
Tonington
#14
Bah, with my gal gone this weekend I was facing double withdrawl, arggggghhhh.
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#15
So the heroin won't be necessary then...tosses the smack...

i kept busy with Bear over on the dark side...mwuuaaahahahahaha
 
#juan
#16
It was down for a while. I got on yesterday morning for about an hour. I tried on and off for the rest of the day and feverishly, several times today without any luck. I really have to get a life....
 
Tonington
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDred View Post

So the heroin won't be necessary then...tosses the smack...


Lol, not quite, no......but pot will only take ya so far....
 
eh1eh
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Tonington View Post

Lol, not quite, no......but pot will only take ya so far....

Hey don't forget the Palm sisters. They're catholic.
 
Tonington
#19
Yah, dirty internet chat leaves the body wanting. Gotta get her a webcam
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan View Post

It was down for a while. I got on yesterday morning for about an hour. I tried on and off for the rest of the day and feverishly, several times today without any luck. I really have to get a life....


LOL juan....this is soooooo me...i been flooding cosmo with emails to phone andem see if he was alright, see if he had an accident...like i really care about the guy besides his site....LOL...only kidding andem yer a God....
 
lone wolf
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh View Post

Hey don't forget the Palm sisters. They're catholic.

Not mine!
 
Curiosity
#22
Friday I had a bunch of Phish crap from a pretend PayPal group so I thought my machine had been compromised by that when CanCon took so long to load.

I spent the time cleaning my machine at work and the one at home dumping all the stuff I forgot I had... clearing out the dustbins of my head.....didn't help CanCon to load but at least I did something for the downtime....

Missed CC -
 
Zan
#23
We're back up eh? A whole day without CC... it wasn't good. How did it come to this..... addicted to CC, the lot of us!
 
Curiosity
#24
Zan I was worried Octoberfest had happened early and Andem got stuck in the crowds haha....
 
Zan
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post

Zan I was worried Octoberfest had happened early and Andem got stuck in the crowds haha....

haha ......or tangled up in a pair of lederhosen
 
Curiosity
#26
I was 'informed' Andem doesn't like em lol
 
missile
#27
As I had tried to get in here for the past 4 days and nuttin' happened, I thought for sure that the forum was toast. Glad I gave it the 'old one more try" before signing into the Heavy Metalsite[Biz & Eastman]
 

Similar Threads

5
I'm Back
by Jersay | Feb 6th, 2006