Out of retirement

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDred View Post

man you can't buy this action on the newstand....

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Sure you could. You just have to be at least 18 years old.

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

Sure you could. You just have to be at least 18 years old.

ha....

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDred View Post

man you can't buy this action on the newstand....

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Depends on what kinda action you are looking for from the newstand. Playgoat is pretty hawt

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post

Depends on what kinda action you are looking for from the newstand. Playgoat is pretty hawt

Really? I thought Sheeple was the current "hot" magazine around.

DurkaDurka

Really? I thought Sheeple was the current "hot" magazine around.

nah, that's just for furries... people who like to dress up as sheeps.

Dreadful Nonsense

PLAYGOAT is BACK!!!!

shadowshiv

nah, that's just for furries... people who like to dress up as sheeps.

Something you want to tell us, Durka?

Dreadful Nonsense

Something you want to tell us, Durka?

I can't stand it any longer Tom!!! let me have my way with your avatar...please..please....

Pangloss
Sometimes, Doc, your posts just make me wanna take my brain out and run it under a tap to wash out everything you've just put there. . .

Pangloss

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by Pangloss View Post

Sometimes, Doc, your posts just make me wanna take my brain out and run it under a tap to wash out everything you've just put there. . .

Pangloss

changed yer mind did we?
Quote:

Live and let live - why is that such a difficult concept? Why waste your energy demonizing and hating someone who has zero effect on your life?

Cosmo

Pangloss ... Doc's comments do that to me sometimes too but ya gotta admit they are funny.

Pangloss
Don't get me wrong, folks - I think Doc is a riot - I just think I'm not mature enough to read what Doc thinks - and I'm old!

Pangloss

Dreadful Nonsense

Don't get me wrong, folks - I think Doc is a riot - I just think I'm not mature enough to read what Doc thinks - and I'm old!

Pangloss

pangloss ole boy...I'm not mature...bah....

seriously i thought you were like in your 20's...and thats not an insult, i don't really know you people that well, don't take for granted that I do...

and just a note....i posted one piece of deleted vulgarity...that by today's standrards is tame...I was told it wasn't appropriate for this forum....i never did it again.....what exactly are you offended by....it's a valid question....serious pangloss.....politics and BS aside...lets discuss....
please.

SwitSof

Pangloss

Thought you're around my age, in your 30s. Just from the way you write... Funny how the way people put their thoughts can give you an impression even though just in writing. It's not supposed to be an insult btw!