Even if you don't like Michael Moore

Isengard
Go read this article! It's a good fight between Moore and O'Reilly! You gotta admit that even if you don't like the guy!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,127236,00.html

:P

Haggis McBagpipe
That is such a good fight! Moore had O'Reilly spinning, for sure. What's not to love?

Isengard
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

What's not to love?

I dunno but, will O'Reilly sacrifice his kid?? Should we e-mail him to ask this question?

Haggis McBagpipe
Yes!!!!!!! I'm going to do it right now!!

Say, you're good.

Haggis McBagpipe
Done deal.

For your convenience:

oreilly@foxnews.com

Isengard
Thanks, I was trying to find it right now
Sending the mail right away!

Haggis McBagpipe
Damn, we kick ass!

O'Reilly never stood a chance, did he. I could almost hear him spluttering.

Isengard

Damn, we kick ass!

O'Reilly never stood a chance, did he. I could almost hear him spluttering.

LOL

I wish he would read those mails...

I asked for a notification but I doubt I'll receive it

Haggis McBagpipe
I'm going to tell everybody I know to send him the same email. Not exactly a 'flood' maybe, but hey, we do what we can.

Isengard
good idea!! I'll do the same!

crash
I am not a big fan of either but it was a decent sparring.

I can just hear Moore sputtering when he was asked if he would take out Hitler. I still don't think we got a concrete answer on that, maybe we should send him an email too?

Isengard
There you go:

mike@michaelmoore.com

But I wrote to him once, never got an answer... Not like I thought he would answer me anyway...

crash
He has a big fan base thats for sure

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by crash

I can just hear Moore sputtering when he was asked if he would take out Hitler. I still don't think we got a concrete answer on that, maybe we should send him an email too?

Well sure, Crash, you could if you want to. The address is: mike@michaelmoore.com

I sent Moore an email suggesting that everybody do as you suggested, Isengard. Imagine if everybody who goes to the Michael Moore site sends O'Reilly that question! Too funny.

Haggis McBagpipe
Oops, sorry, didn't see that you had already posted the email address.

I wrote to him as well, because his site used to suck, it was light text on a dark background, small font. Impossible to read. Anyway, I never heard back but they DID change to what they have now.

Isengard
I wrote to him after reading "Dude, where's my country?" cause he was giving some reasons why people around the world didn't like "Americans", I only told him to have a look at a map and see what America is. If they would stop calling themselves that like if the entire continent belonged to them, it would help their popularity. For me, people who lives in the United States are, united Staters, isn't it obvious that it should be like this?

:P

Haggis McBagpipe
You're right about that. Have you noticed that in recent years, it has become more and more 'America', not the United States. The very word 'America' seems to cause a patriotic fever to ignite, the eyes glaze over, the head tilts to look up at the sky, the lips quiver, and the brain shuts down.

Isengard
Exactly my point!! Well, it could be worse than that... They could call themselves: 'Planet earth'!

God Bless Planet Earth!

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Isengard

Exactly my point!! Well, it could be worse than that... They could call themselves: 'Planet earth'!

God Bless Planet Earth!

No, no, that's scheduled for NEXT year, when they finish building their empire.

Isengard
Before or after they will get Bin Laden's out of the closet?

Haggis McBagpipe
Bin Laden who? Hell, he only masterminded the 9/11 attacks. Nobody cares about him anymore. Iraq is the bad guy, they... umm, well, they... errrr, well, they must have done SOMEthing, since the US had to go in and blow them up right left and center.

Isengard
Yeah but if they didn't go at war against Iraq, Saddam would still be a *threat* to "AMARIKA" with his stock of weapons of mass destruction... I wonder where Saddam put those weapons? Maybe he dug anothere hole not far from the one he was hiding in, and put the weapons there?! It's a matter of time before they dig them up too!! You'll see! George is RIGHT!!

Haggis McBagpipe
Yes, Commander Bunnypants is always right. I think they just forgot to check the kitchen cupboard. The weapons are probably all there, right behind the duct tape.

American Voice
I am surprised they didn't send a detail from the Dade County sheriff's department to plant the damned things, i.e., the WMDs. We are not here all so gullible as you smug Canadians suppose.

Haggis McBagpipe
Hey, smugness is something we do! We're even smug about being smug. We reek of smugness, it oozes from our very pores. Comes with being born smart, I think.

American Voice
Smartass! Now, stop posting, and let me go to bed, darn you!

Haggis McBagpipe
Okay, you are excused for the evening. Night, night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite!

Isengard
Excuse my french but what is the meaning of smugness?

Haggis McBagpipe

I think the short answer would be, 'Canadian'. 8-) It is the state of feeling quite superior to others.

Isengard

I think the short answer would be, 'Canadian'. It is the state of feeling quite superior to others.

LOL

I understand!!