Canada wants to welcome more than 1 million new immigrants in the next three years

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
Canada wants to welcome more than 1 million new immigrants in the next three years

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/10/world...rnd/index.html

With the country turning blue, Trudeau wants to import new Liberals

Another vote buy, increasing East Indians from 5000 a year to 100,000. Canada is fukked.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Good news. We definitely need more taxpayers since the seniors are not going to get off the tit anytime soon

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+3
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Good news. We definitely need more taxpayers since the seniors are not going to get off the tit anytime soon

Yes, hopefully they will contribute more to society than some bottle depot jockey.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
I'm sure they will. The smart ones will be doctors, engineers, lawyers and scientists. The dumb ones will be truck drivers and cabbies

Hoid
+1
Statscan just confirmed that immigrants who have been in Canada for 20 years are wealthier than native born Canadians

So the more the better.

Its getting rid of these native born under achievers that will be the problem.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+3

I'm sure they will. The smart ones will be doctors, engineers, lawyers and scientists. The dumb ones will be truck drivers and cabbies

So with your class 3 license I guess you’re the dumb truck driver.. not even a real truck with a #3

But I will hire you, I have 5 drivers.. I have 3 automatic rigs, even a monkey could drive one, so you qualify

Serryah
Free Thinker
I love the people who don't want more immigrants in Canada.

What do you suggest, then, to make up for the losses that will come as the older generation dies off?

We either take in immigrants, or start forcing women to have babies and as someone who does not have any children, that'd be interesting for anyone to do.

spaminator
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

cnn.com/2019/01/10/world/canada-immigration-trnd/index.html
With the country turning blue, Trudeau wants to import new Liberals
Another vote buy, increasing East Indians from 5000 a year to 100,000. Canada is fukked.

islamada.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

So with your class 3 license I guess youíre the dumb truck driver.. not even a real truck with a #3
But I will hire you, I have 5 drivers.. I have 3 automatic rigs, even a monkey could drive one, so you qualify

No thanks. I'm too smart to spend my time driving trucks....but yes, even a monkey can do it. Glad to see you're coming around.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

...start forcing women to have babies....

Jaysus Kariest....don't be giving the Trumpites any ideas

Serryah
Free Thinker

Jaysus Kariest....don't be giving the Trumpites any ideas

Eh... yah, good point.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

No thanks. I'm too smart to spend my time driving trucks....but yes, even a monkey can do it. Glad to see you're coming around.

To smart, living in your sister basement, working at a bottle depot..

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

To smart, living in your sister basement, working at a bottle depot..

Sure beats truck driving. By your own admission, even a monkey can do it

petros
+2
Do want a banana?

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

What do you suggest, then, to make up for the losses that will come as the older generation dies off?

We either take in immigrants, or start forcing women to have babies and as someone who does not have any children, that'd be interesting for anyone to do.

How do we increase our population while reducing our carbon output ?

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Statscan just confirmed that immigrants who have been in Canada for 20 years are wealthier than native born Canadians
So the more the better.
Its getting rid of these native born under achievers that will be the problem.

Good. When are you leaving?

taxslave
Free Thinker

So with your class 3 license I guess youíre the dumb truck driver.. not even a real truck with a #3

HEy Boomer how you finding the automatics? I drove a couple of new ones recently in steep terain and quite likes them except for the the odd time they would upshift when coming down on full retard and the revs got a little high. Years back I drove and repaired off highway log trucks that were more of a semi automatic but worked well.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

WHy do we need to increase our population? Other than the pyrimyd game called government pensions will colapse. Best way to cut our carbon footprint and reach a sustainable level is fewer people.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

How do we increase our population while reducing our carbon output ?

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

WHy do we need to increase our population? Other than the pyrimyd game called government pensions will colapse. Best way to cut our carbon footprint and reach a sustainable level is fewer people.

Donate more money to the UN and the Paris agreement then all is good Lol

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

Immigrants generally vote Liberal.. they like the free handouts.

Harper cut immigration..

Hoid
+1

Its actually spelled "pyramid".

We need a growing population in order to function.

Many people die every day and we do not reproduce fast enough to make up the shortfall.

Without immigration everything would collapse.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Many people die every day and we do not reproduce fast enough to make up the shortfall.

So we really arenít trying to reduce the nations carbon footprint ? Why do we need a carbon tax adding to general revenue if we are not serious about emission reduction ? Please square this circle .

Hoid
There is no squaring the stupidity circle.

Go to school. Take some courses.

Read a ****ing book.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

The reason people don't reproduce is because of the cost associated with raising children in todays society.

New immigrants keeps costs up, for Real Estate and other living expenses.

Cut immigrants, the demand will fall along with artificial prices.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

New immigrants keeps costs up, for Real Estate and other living expenses

That's just a lie racists tell themselves in a feeble attempt to try and justify their racism

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

That's just a lie racists tell themselves in a feeble attempt to try and justify their racism

Liberals & Dippers like you use the "R" word when you have nothing else to argue with..

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+3
Another hit and run by Cannuck

pgs
Free Thinker
+3

There is no squaring the stupidity circle.

Go to school. Take some courses.

Read a ****ing book.

So you canít, and Canadaís carbon tax is just a money grab after all. Thank you for clearing that up .

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Liberals & Dippers like you use the "R" word when you have nothing else to argue with..

Racist, like you, like to label people that make fun of racists, Liberals and Dippers

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
U

Racist, like you, like to label people that make fun of racists, Liberals and Dippers

STFU ya stupid baboon..

Go suck Trudeau's ass hairs ya dumb fukk.

I don't have time for a troll who couldn't keep his own wife happy. Guess the short comings was to much for her. Her new boyfriend thanks you for drilling a pilot hole.