Poor Hoid & Gaynnuck

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

https://globalnews.ca/news/5195605/p...ction-results/
The country is going Blue!!
Next the Federal Government
Poor Hoid & Gaynnuck

I would have preferred somebody that was more conservative than progressive but I can see how he makes pretend conservatives like you happy.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+4
7 of the 10 provinces now under Conservative based Gov.

Hoid
it would mean more if they actually had a plan or you know, an idea.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

They do once Scheer gets control Federally in Oct.

Hoid
Mr Scheer will solve everyone's problems.

The White Nattys will cheer.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
No plans for coalition to help PC minority government, P.E.I. Tory leader says

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

I would have preferred somebody that was more conservative than progressive but I can see how he makes pretend conservatives like you happy.

Well WTF you jabbering about? You're the biggest NDP Dipper on this forum.

Dippers are always looking for a free handout, like their sisters basement.

Go count some bottles or something

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+4

Mr Scheer will solve everyone's problems.
The White Nattys will cheer.

... how to make a Hoid cry.. Elect a Conservative Government

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Well WTF you jabbering about? You're the biggest NDP Dipper on this forum.

You only think that because you're a moron

Dixie Cup
Conservative
+4
Hmmm, makes the Federal Election even more interesting cuz if (god forbid) Trudeau gets back in, he's going to have an issue with the provinces who have conservative governments that's for sure.

Ah well, I was getting bored so maybe things are looking up - I need excitement in my life LOL

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

You only think that because you're a moron

No I know that.. you have already told members your a basement dwelling leache recently divorced from your wife, who showed your lazy ass the door.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Oops! Looks like you're embarrassed again. If it's any consolation, I'm pretty sure everybody here already knew you were a moron

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+3

Oops! Looks like you're embarrassed again. If it's any consolation, I'm pretty sure everybody here already knew you were a moron

Only moron on this forum is the basement dwelling dipper who works in a bottle depot..

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Wow. You are especially humiliated this afternoon. It's getting to the point where you're even easier than JLM to embarrass

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1

Wow. You are especially humiliated this afternoon. It's getting to the point where you're even easier than JLM to embarrass

You’re the one that should be embarrassed!!! But you’re to fukking stupid to know better.

Living in your sisters basement, working in a bottle depot.. does the monkey want a banana.. Loser!!

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Why would take making fun of a stupid truck driver embarrass me?

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+3
Oh I must of hurt your feeling Gaynnuck, you gave me a -1

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2

Why would take making fun of a stupid truck driver embarrass me?

run along monkey, go get a banana..

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Sorry for hurting your feelings.

*hug*

Try not to be so sensitive

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+4

Serryah
Free Thinker
Well, considering how fragile the Tory's are in NB, I keep hoping something will push things over the edge and we can get them out.

IMO Higgs showed his true colors when he suggested people leave the province for employment instead of actually giving NBers a reasonable wage.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Well, considering how fragile the Tory's are in NB, I keep hoping something will push things over the edge and we can get them out.
IMO Higgs showed his true colors when he suggested people leave the province for employment instead of actually giving NBers a reasonable wage.

Is it all Gov. jobs in NB?

Serryah
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Is it all Gov. jobs in NB?

Obviously not. But when a province that is losing workers because they don't speak the required French level, or there are few jobs to begin with, you'd think a new Premier would be all for trying to keep workers in his province. Instead, when asked why people in Alberta were paid more for the same jobs being done here, they were told "if you want that money, move to Alberta".

Pretty big "F U" if there ever was one.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2

Obviously not. But when a province that is losing workers because they don't speak the required French level, or there are few jobs to begin with, you'd think a new Premier would be all for trying to keep workers in his province. Instead, when asked why people in Alberta were paid more for the same jobs being done here, they were told "if you want that money, move to Alberta".

Are we talking wages when Alta. was booming or what they are currently accepting for wages?

In SE Sask. oil country wasn't paying as much as Alta. so why would you demand it there?

Southern Ontario was leading in the union rate, so I don't know what you were expecting from your Premier?

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2

Are we talking wages when Alta. was booming or what they are currently accepting for wages?

In SE Sask. oil country wasn't paying as much as Alta. so why would you demand it there?

Southern Ontario was leading in the union rate, so I don't know what you were expecting from your Premier?

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Looks like somebody was wasted last night

pgs
Free Thinker
+2

Maybe people don’t want to learn French . Maybe for most of their affairs English is enough .

taxslave
Free Thinker
+2

They have a plan. Get rid of your heros and restore our economy.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+2

Only moron on this forum is the basement dwelling dipper who works in a bottle depot..

No, he is not the only one. There are more. But he is the dumbest of the bunch.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

SO then the proper solution is to remove the French speaking qualifier.Something no letfy would have the balls to do.