Saudi Arabia expelling Canadian ambassador, suspending new trade

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

So you want to support a country that kills homosexuals, women's rights are few and everything to believe and stand for doesn't exist.

You believe in Israel murdering Palestinian women, children and elderly, starving them, cutting off their water supplies,and generally treating them worse than animals, so get off your high horse. Just because I said that Saudi oil is better than tar sands crap, doesn't mean I support them. That is just ludicrous. You, on the other hand, support Israel and their human rights abuses.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Oil produced in Southern Sask., Alta., and Man. is as pure as any produced in the ME and there is multi Billions of Barrell's in the ground

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Hemp grows faster (one season), makes superior fuel, lubricants, housing material, paper, clothing, etc.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Oil produced in Southern Sask., Alta., and Man. is as pure as any produced in the ME and there is multi Billions of Barrell's in the ground

Why, a body can drink it right outta the well!

Mmmm-MMMM! Now that's some pure oil!

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Why was that industry neglected Cliffy?

Cliffy
Free Thinker

So why aren't we using it? Maybe we are saving it for when the Saudis run out?

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Why, a body can drink it right outta the well!
Mmmm-MMMM! Now that's some pure oil!

As pure as the US oil and can almost be added straight into an engine

Tecumsehsbones

Why was that industry neglected Cliffy?

I blame Obama.

Tecumsehsbones

As pure as the US oil and can almost be added straight into an engine

An engine of what? A Canadian frigate?

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

So why aren't we using it? Maybe we are saving it for when the Saudis run out?

We do, millions of barrels a day why haven't you heard of it? Heard of Estevan?

http://www.engr.usask.ca/classes/CHE...il_in_Sask.pdf

Tecumsehsbones
+1

We do, millions of barrels a day why haven't you heard of it? Heard of Estevan?

Who, the bartender down at Plaza Loco? What the hell has he got do to with it?

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Your thinking of Estevez Lol

Curious Cdn
Conservative

You believe in Israel murdering Palestinian women, children and elderly, starving them, cutting off their water supplies,and generally treating them worse than animals, so get off your high horse. Just because I said that Saudi oil is better than tar sands crap, doesn't mean I support them. That is just ludicrous. You, on the other hand, support Israel and their human rights abuses.

Well, the Saudis are close to having "The Bomb" and if you dislike Israel so much, you might just get the opportunity to watch another 6 million Jews die.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/thenational/n...ales-1.5079310

How did they get the bomb do quickly? It's been said that John Bolton gas been sending the secrets to them. You may remember that one of Trump's election promises was that the Saudis, the Koreans, the Japanese, etc. should all have the bomb so that the Americans don't have to maintain their world wide "nuclear umbrella", anymore. It's sort of like the NRA core philosophy applied to nukes. Wouldn't it be ironic if Mabus moves up his game and attacks New You're City again with something more powerful than fuel-air bomb airliners.

Making America great, again ...

DaSleeper
+1
Didn't you get the memo?
Those were just holograms on 9/11

Hoid

Ok Cliffy tell me with what as of today, what fuel source is going to plant millions of acres of crop this spring? What fuel source is going to deliver millions of pounds of produce to the super markets this year? What fuel source would be used for the ships/barges/aircraft to deliver goods to the remote communities up north?

the same fuel that has been doing it for the last 100 years?

because there is no such thing as progress or change

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Well, the Saudis are close to having "The Bomb" and if you dislike Israel so much, you might just get the opportunity to watch another 6 million Jews die.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/thenational/n...ales-1.5079310

How did they get the bomb do quickly? It's been said that John Bolton gas been sending the secrets to them. You may remember that one of Trump's election promises was that the Saudis, the Koreans, the Japanese, etc. should all have the bomb so that the Americans don't have to maintain their world wide "nuclear umbrella", anymore. It's sort of like the NRA core philosophy applied to nukes. Wouldn't it be ironic if Mabus moves up his game and attacks New You're City again with something more powerful than fuel-air bomb airliners.

Making America great, again ...

Until some of these protracted hatreds are resolved../vanquished ......humanity will remain in a survival of the fittest mode.( fittest being having he most money and weaponry) and retain a degree of barbarism. Mankind is pretty quick in progressing technologically.......but ever so slow in changing the attitude/ psychological area. and my how it harbors grudges and resentments. & prejudices. Various religious beliefs also reinforce these attitudes. ........and to what end? Control and power........ both can and are abused daily.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Until some of these protracted hatreds are resolved../vanquished ......humanity will remain in a survival of the fittest mode.( fittest being having he most money and weaponry) and retain a degree of barbarism. Mankind is pretty quick in progressing technologically.......but ever so slow in changing the attitude/ psychological area. and my how it harbors grudges and resentments. & prejudices. Various religious beliefs also reinforce these attitudes. ........and to what end? Control and power........ both can and are abused daily.

It sure would be helpful if countries like the United States went back to doing the right thing, now and a again like they did a century ago. The insane POTUS is fanning the flames of turmoil for no other reason than his being unhinged.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1

It sure would be helpful if countries like the United States went back to doing the right thing, now and a again like they did a century ago. The insane POTUS is fanning the flames of turmoil for no other reason than his being unhinged.

Things might have to get worse......a lot worse before there is an "awakening" to what is taking pale. those that have been sucked into the vortex of the turmoil.....are not able to be objective. Trump is spinning and deteriorating......and getting more bizarre all the time.
to make matters worse......he has NO clue........and does not read/learn or listen to is advisers............( another symptom of his pathology) He just makes stuff up......devoid of reality and facts.

seems that the only thing that makes Americans pay attention is if the economy were to go south....They tie the economy to POTUS of the day.........whether it is relevant or not.

but as you stated......when dealing with "believers" as opposed to fact, science, and reality based THINKING. When beliefs have a hold on masses ....and are prone to group think. or binary think )
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; Apr 6th, 2019 at 12:27 AM..

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

the same fuel that has been doing it for the last 100 years?
because there is no such thing as progress or change

Ok Einstein name a Tractor running on alternative power I can buy that will run 14+ hours a day in dusty conditions to put my crop in this spring. How about next spring?

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Ok Einstein name a Tractor running on alternative power I can buy that will run 14+ hours a day in dusty conditions to put my crop in this spring. How about next spring?

Here's one!

http://youtu.be/xuytRXRfyeI

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Ha ha I don't think the Hydraulic pump is strong enough for the Air seeder

Curious Cdn
Conservative

... and the emmissions controls!

Still, it is a tried and true method.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

Link to your proof please..

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Let's see you make stew out of a John Deere when it wears out.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Sell it to a wrecker and buy groceries lol

MHz

Let's see, sweet crude from Saudi Arabia vs thick black sludge from Alberta... no contest.

You are stuck in the tarsands.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Link to your proof please..

To the thread where you glorify bombing children as young as 2?? Your memory that bad??

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You are stuck in the tarsands.

Forget about tuning them into fuel. Build an industry that produces exotic, cutting edge polymers in Alberta. Sposor some research. Become a world-leading plastics supplier.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

To the thread where you glorify bombing children as young as 2?? Your memory that bad??

Go move in with Cannuck.. he's another basement dweller like you.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

Forget about tuning them into fuel. Build an industry that produces exotic, cutting edge polymers in Alberta. Sposor some research. Become a world-leading plastics supplier.

The only thing cutting edge is a 1000 acre hydroponics green house run on wind and solar power.