Saudi Arabia expelling Canadian ambassador, suspending new trade

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Turkey is demanding to know where the body is.

Oh, it's ....umm....here and there ....

MHz
That is so sick and degrading, . . . more chunky soup?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

That is so sick and degrading, . . . more chunky soup?

unfortunately.....it is true. What else can we expect from the SAudis now. Theyhave spun themselves into an embarrassing situation. With NO cred....... so yes....... mocking these bozos is fair game now.......

They have no respect for humanity One can only HOPE that the victim here passed out quickly due to the pain inflicted.......and did not suffer excessively.........but that might be a false hope.

May he RIP Condolences to his fiance........ who must be going through her own personal "hell" now

MHz
I'm going to assume you missed the 'cannibal part' of that post.

Probably pissed about no life insurance payment coming her way.

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Oh, it's ....umm....here and there ....

Hey if they admit now it was a premeditated murder why bother to hide the body?

Does not make sense and obviously Turkey is going to demand the evidence.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

unfortunately.....it is true. What else can we expect from the SAudis now. Theyhave spun themselves into an embarrassing situation. With NO cred....... so yes....... mocking these bozos is fair game now.......

They have no respect for humanity One can only HOPE that the victim here passed out quickly due to the pain inflicted.......and did not suffer excessively.........but that might be a false hope.

May he RIP Condolences to his fiance........ who must be going through her own personal "hell" now

I don’t expect to see you on my next Haji .

MHz

In his years as a CIA plant do you think he ever committed, . . . you know, treason?

Since 1991 several million have been blown up via NATO sanctioned bombing. Do you have a certain number in mind or is extermination the only solution, . . . yet once again? The fingers were whacked when the Palace had it on the big screen. Apparently screaming like a stuck pig is when they felt justice was served. Being sodomized was the next task for the same knife, That is why the body will never be found.

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+3

The Canadian government does not set oil prices.Either our own or the world's.

The Canadian Gov't chooses who's oil it uses....Saudi oil at world price while Western Canadian oil can't get to port or to Eastern Canada in enough volume that the bulk gets sold to the USA as bargain basement prices. Sound financial judgement.

Hoid
wtf are you talking about?

Irving oil decides whose oil they buy.

MHz
Did either of them cause the global crash a few years ago, or the one before that or even the best one of all, 1972, the year the muscle car died. We buy Saudi oil to keep their sales up as they get a certain income for being a player.

I doubt crooked Canadians alone are the reason our royalty rate for the raw product is about the lowest in the world.
We don't even print our own money anymore, we found it better to pay somebody else $30B a year to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQRQzqeTLbI
Story How Big Oil Conquered the World Full Documentary

petros
+1

wtf are you talking about?
Irving oil decides whose oil they buy.

They buy the types of oil they have the capability of refining.

You can't cook all oil in the same pot.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Freeland hasn't learnt her lesson yet and now opening a can of worms in Brazil

Canada issues terse statement after far-right candidate elected president of Brazil

MHz
Sounds like she has been hobbled, you need a blood sacrifice or something?

The School of Americas should have this as their theme song and just the names need to be changed.
http://www.derechos.org/soa/br-not.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9CyMJXg6PA
Hank Snow I've Been Everywhere

Should I e-mail her the long post from the flood thread, all I have found so far are some band members and they might be on the take.

Done, gave her a link to the thread. Think she will become a member?
Last edited by MHz; Oct 30th, 2018 at 11:18 AM..

EagleSmack
+2
Trudeau got embarrassed.

He's the laughingstock of the world.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Trudeau got embarrassed.

Are you, umm... following any of this?

It seems not when you blurt out non sequiturs like that one.

Tourettes, perhaps?

BTW, Trump truly is the laughing stock of the planet.

http://youtu.be/PiFwD5ugYS0

Trudeau is a total non-entity. I doubt that anyone outside of Canada knows diddly-squat about him.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Trudeau got embarrassed.

You spelled, 'about to become' wrong, just sayin . . . .

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Turkish prosecutor says journalist Jamal Khashoggi was strangled soon after he entered Saudi Consulate

The Istanbul prosecutor's office also confirmed reports that Khashoggi was dismembered and that his body parts were ��disposed of,�� according to Turkey��s state-run news agency.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...ational&wpmk=1

this savage murder is having a ripple effect casting SA in an very unfavourable lite. The humanitarian crisis the SA war has created is now brought to the focus....... as it should be.

MHz
If I had a choice I would go with being strangled and then dismembered and sodomized with a dull knife better not be on the menu.

MHz

Turkish prosecutor says journalist Jamal Khashoggi was strangled soon after he entered Saudi Consulate

The Istanbul prosecutor's office also confirmed reports that Khashoggi was dismembered and that his body parts were ��disposed of,�� according to Turkey��s state-run news agency.

this savage murder is having a ripple effect casting SA in an very unfavourable lite. The humanitarian crisis the SA war has created is now brought to the focus....... as it should be.

The relatives were told to leave and they did, that's a step up right?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

If I had a choice I would go with being strangled and then dismembered and sodomized with a dull knife better not be on the menu.

So, you're not coming to the Halloween party after all, then?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

So, you're not coming to the Halloween party after all, then?

LOL...........or he IS the Halloween party........

......Halloween trick or treat is one
"explanation" the Saudis have not used yet..........

pgs
Free Thinker

Didn’t that guys dad dabble in bloo$ diamonds ?

MHz

LOL...........or he IS the Halloween party........

......Halloween trick or treat is one
"explanation" the Saudis have not used yet..........

I don't show up just one day out of the year, fortunately, and if there was no quilt in some members there would be nothing to fear. Saying the majority should be in charge is not a concept born in hell. For the lack of caring for others it is some members here that are the scary ones. The ones that torment others are the ones you better we wary of. As it is, the chickens have invited the foxes in for supper.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
BBC has reported that his body may have been dissolved in some kind of acid.

Sorry....no link....yet.

That is a LOT of hatted, and revenge.......and very barbarically executed. Sadly money seems to to entitle some into believing they are omnipotent.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Sorry....no link....yet.
That is a LOT of hatted, and revenge.......and very barbarically executed. Sadly money seems to to entitle some into believing they are omnipotent.

If you are enabled by the many powerful entities in the world that give the Saudis a nod, perhaps they are.

MHz
+1

Sorry....no link....yet.

Where is Jack Ruby KSA version when you need him?

So when the 'Embassy' tells you there is a 'delay' you should run away to 3 different countries to throw them off your scent and have the documents forwarded.

The girlfriend is under house arrest on some yacht anchored in Greece. That poor girl, I will not think about the horrors those 4 pool boys are putting her through. Walnut, this is up you alley is it not??

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
U.S. imposes sanctions for Khashoggi killing, Saudis seek death penalty

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...+World+News%29

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Canada welcomes U.S. sanctions on Saudis, weighs similar action

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...+World+News%29

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Jamal Khashoggi’s assassination

MHz
Is that based on how they would have 'done it'??