Trump elevates simmering Mueller, McCabe grievances to boil

Murphy
+3
#1  Top Rated Post
This should send OB and the crew over the edge. Which begs the question: Is the Mueller investigation completely unbiased?

Is Mueller dragging out the investigation because of the salary and expense account? No evidence of collusion or illegal dealing with the Russian government by Trump have been unearthed. Is Mueller going to keep digging, in the vain hope that he can find something?

This is costing the US taxpayer a huge sum of money.
---

- Eric Tucker, The Associated Press

WASHINGTON -- U.S. President Donald Trump is questioning the impartiality of Robert Mueller's investigation and says the probe is groundless, while raising doubts about whether a fired top FBI official kept personal memos outlining his interactions with Trump.

Trump on Sunday elevated his simmering grievances to a boil against Mueller, whose team is examining Trump campaign ties to Russia and possible obstruction of justice; onetime FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, who was dismissed Friday by the attorney general; and former FBI Director James Comey, ousted last year by Trump.

The president's Twitter barbs follow closely on the call by Trump's personal lawyer for the Trump-appointed No. 2 Justice Department official overseeing Mueller's inquiry to "bring an end" to that investigation. And Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee said this past week that they had completed a draft report concluding, after a yearlong investigation, that there was no collusion or co-ordination between the Trump campaign and Russia; committee Democrats vehemently disagreed.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/trump-e...boil-1.3847925

I'd like to see some tears of anger from Flossy or OB or Cliffy.

Murphy
+2
This is too good to ignore. Come on, ladies, I want to see some tears of anger.

pgs
CTV must be fake news .

petros
+1
They're getting as bad as CBC.

Murphy
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

CTV must be fake news .

The liberals here must think so. They haven't got a response.

Retired_Can_Soldier
Amazes me how the Republicans went after Clinton and all they could pin on him is a Jizz spot on a dress. Now they're crying foul when their president is known to grab em by the pussy and order his brides online.

Republicans are hypocrites.

pgs
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Amazes me how the Republicans went after Clinton and all they could pin on him is a Jizz spot on a dress. Now they're crying foul when their president is known to grab em by the pussy and order his brides online.

And you know that the grab them by the pussy remark was just talk and bluster . To say he actually does is disingenuous at best . You are smarter then that .

Danbones
Yes, ever spent time with soldiers drinking and talkin' about women in a strip bar?

not pretty at all.

Quote:

um.....

How To Talk Dirty To Women with ALAN ROGER CURRIE (MODE ONE)

[youtube]zwZV9YQUUgM[/youtube]

Today we are interviewing Alan Roger Currie Author and dating coach. His most notable books are "MODE ONE" and "Beta male revolution." We are discussing tips in how men can improve their sex life with talking dirty to women. Many men are trying to find out how to improve their efficiency with beautiful women of their choice.

Walter
+1
Or Comey is.
Comey's IG Testimony Shows McCabe to be a Liar
https://pjmedia.com/trending/comeys-...s-mccabe-liar/

pgs
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Or Comey is.
Comey's IG Testimony Shows McCabe to be a Liar
https://pjmedia.com/trending/comeys-...s-mccabe-liar/

But collusion man .

Curious Cdn

A *boil", eh?

Mueller appears to be one cool customer from where I sit.

captain morgan
It sure is upsetting a lot of folks

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

It sure is upsetting a lot of folks

Doesn't appear to be stopping Mueller.

captain morgan
Not at all.

Be interesting to see how Trump escalates this (assuming that's what happens)

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Doesn't appear to be stopping Mueller.

Or Trump.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Is Mueller dragging out the investigation because of the salary and expense account? No evidence of collusion or illegal dealing with the Russian government by Trump have been unearthed. Is Mueller going to keep digging, in the vain hope that he can find something?

I don't know. Thirteen criminal indictments.

But feel free to insult a combat Marine, career prosecutor, Federal judge, Director of the FBI, and lifelong member of the Republican Party.

Because your list of achievements puts you so far above him.

Walter
+1
Funny how the left now loves the FBI and some members of the Republican Party.

Murphy
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I don't know. Thirteen criminal indictments.

But feel free to insult a combat Marine, career prosecutor, Federal judge, Director of the FBI, and lifelong member of the Republican Party.

Because your list of achievements puts you so far above him.

Sounds like you're bitter.

As indictments go, it's not what the hateful hoped for. With a couple of exceptions, lying to the FBI is the legal equivalent of lunch bag letdown. And Mueller's military and legal record or has nothing to do with unearthing a whole lot of nothing.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/us...stigation.html

Here's Jeff Healey doing a cover of George Harrison's song, While my Guitar Gently Weeps. Harrison wrote this after being disappointed with the Beatles India trip. The band wasn't getting along. Discord and disappointment.

Hey Bert! D words!

Cue the late Jeff.

[youtube]660a3z7r2_4[/youtube]

Danbones
I thought mueller would be taller

Walter
First Investigate, then Dismantle, the FBI
https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/firs...dismantle-fbi/
Last edited by Walter; Mar 31st, 2018 at 08:16 PM..

Hoid

its funnier how the right hates them suddenly

Curious Cdn
+1

Funny how the Alt Reich hates the rule of law, the institutions that maintain law and order but loves fascist demagogues.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Sounds like you're bitter.

No, bitter would be the man of mediocre accomplishment who feels the need to run down his betters.

Quote:

As indictments go, it's not what the hateful hoped for.

Precisely. He's not doing it for the hateful. That's the difference between him and you.

Murphy
+1
You are bitter. I thought so.

No matter, the article has summed things up nicely. Can't say that I disagree. Not much has been accomplished except a lot of money was spent. A disappointment for many. You are among that group it would seem.

pgs
+1

You are bitter. I thought so.

No matter, the article has summed things up nicely. Can't say that I disagree. Not much has been accomplished except a lot of money was spent. A disappointment for many. You are among that group it would seem.

She does brag about being a swamp creature after all .

Danbones
Hey Look!!!

What bathroom do you use when you are both the heroin and the creature at the same time?!

The Trump is cruel but he has creator jobs in big factor the Trump is soon like Reagan at least 15 million jobs creaticism with 2 beginning months in 2018.

Walter
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by 003352 View Post

The Trump is cruel but he has creator jobs in big factor the Trump is soon like Reagan at least 15 million jobs creaticism with 2 beginning months in 2018.

Looks like the troll is back with another illiterate personality.

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

No, bitter would be the man of mediocre accomplishment who feels the need to run down his betters.

Precisely. He's not doing it for the hateful. That's the difference between him and you.

According to you Mueller has had his snout in the public trough his entire life. So other than ambulance chasers pretty much everyone is his betters.

Bar Sinister
+1

The liberals here must think so. They haven't got a response.

Why would liberals be offended by this news? It fits in with their point of view,