Is The Donald and Melania Trump heading for divorce?

B00Mer
+1
Report claims Melania Trump may be reaching 'breaking point' with President Trump

She could do allot better than that fat pig.

mentalfloss

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Report claims Melania Trump may be reaching 'breaking point' with President Trump

I wonder if the Dumpster is bopping Wife #4, somewhere in the West Wing. ...maybe, in the Jack Kennedy secret passage?

B00Mer
Melania, here’s a list of the best divorce attorneys in New York

Yup we get it.. don't want that sleaze ball kissing you..

petros
Is they truly on the rocks?

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Well if they aren't it's a long distance relationship.. one in New York the other in DC.

Nice 226 mi between them..

grumpydigger
+1
she knowns what he is..narcissistic sociopath con man

lone wolf
If she blows his peanut out, is it an assassination? I'd hate to see Lord Dampnut besmirch the honours of the four men who preceded him

JLM

There's likely a few women out there who would disagree.................fat wallet speaks volumes!

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

There's likely a few women out there who would disagree.................fat wallet speaks volumes!

So you're still single..

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Yeah ... imagine ... Trump, with the fidelity of RCA Victor ...

JLM

So you're still single..

Not in the past 45 years!

B00Mer

Not in the past 45 years!

Oh caye..

Durry
What nonsense, bunch of old farts have become sad old hags.

lone wolf
It don't get any better either Durp.... You is whut you is unless you is smart enuff an rich enuff to buy yer way out ... an it will probably be from someone Brown

Jinentonix

Well if they aren't it's a long distance relationship.. one in New York the other in DC.

Nice 226 mi between them..

Yeah, it would have nothing to do with making it easier on Baron by letting him finish out his school year before transferring to a new school in D.C.
Changing schools in the middle of the year can be difficult enough. But it can be really difficult when you move to a different province/state in the middle of the school year.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Yeah, it would have nothing to do with making it easier on Baron by letting him finish out his school year before transferring to a new school in D.C.
Changing schools in the middle of the year can be difficult enough. But it can be really difficult when you move to a different province/state in the middle of the school year.

Good to see a sensible explanation! Some people are nuts!

pgs

Good to see a sensible explanation! Some people are nuts!

Some people have so much hate on for anything or anyone on the right side of the political spectrum , that they grasp at any straw they can find to justify their hatred . The salt is strong .

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Some people have so much hate on for anything or anyone on the right side of the political spectrum , that they grasp at any straw they can find to justify their hatred . The salt is strong .

The issue with Trump isn't so much the "right wing" aspect. It's that he's a phoney baloney leftist who says all of the right wing incantations to get their vote. He's a serial philanderer who's hoodwinked the Bible Belt "Christian Right" into thinking that he's one of them and he most certainly is not. He's hoodwinked "Joe Average" into thinking the he's going to "drain the swamp" of it's elites and he most certainly did not. He's conned the Rust Belt workers into thinking that he will bring back their long obsolete 1970s jobs and he most certainly cannot.

pgs
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The issue with Trump isn't so much the "right wing" aspect. It's that he's a phoney baloney leftist who says all of the right wing incantations to get their vote. He's a serial philanderer who's hoodwinked the Bible Belt "Christian Right" into thinking that he's one of them and he most certainly is not. He's hoodwinked "Joe Average" into thinking the he's going to "drain the swamp" of it's elites and he most certainly did not. He's conned the Rust Belt workers into thinking that he will bring back their long obsolete 1970s jobs and he most certainly cannot.

So he cannot do some things he promised . Remember PM Paul Martin , don't tell me what's in the red book , I wrote the damned thing . Trump isn't god and the president isn't king .Besides you don't really hate Trump you just want to troll trumpettes .

JLM

So he cannot do some things he promised . Remember PM Paul Martin , don't tell me what's in the red book , I wrote the damned thing . Trump isn't god and the president isn't king .Besides you don't really hate Trump you just want to troll trumpettes .

Whatever Trump is, he is still light years ahead of his opponent in determination, ability and credibility.

Walter
+1 / -3

Definition of allot
1 : to assign as a share or portion allot 10 minutes for the speech
2 : to distribute by or as if by lot allot seats to the press

h/t Merriam-Webster

lone wolf
https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/nitpicker

White_Unifier
+1

I'll always wish a person's marriage well. Whatever his public flaws, can presume that Melania saw some redeeming qualities in the private Trump that led her to marry him.

While Trump's governance is a public matter, his marriage and family are strictly private.

Curious Cdn

Actually, I think that Trump is evil incarnate. We haven't seen a leader like him since Benito Mussolini and I think that most Trupettes are brain-dead idiots and not worthy of a decent trolling.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

I'll always wish a person's marriage well. Whatever his public flaws, can presume that Melania saw some redeeming qualities in the private Trump that led her to marry him.

aaagh, let me think on that.. Green Card and Money..

JLM
+1
Trump has the unfortunate habit of telling things like they are and some people can't handle that!

B00Mer

Trump has the unfortunate habit of telling things like they are and some people can't handle that!

yeah and 24 hrs later flip flopping like he did with NAFTA.

[youtube]HW0-7Y4JkAc[/youtube]

Curious Cdn

Yeah ... blurting out his opinions of what he thinks this are like, looks a Tourettes sufferer. If that's the way "things are" in your world, It's time to send missionaries and aid agencies into the Okanagan.

White_Unifier

aaagh, let me think on that.. Green Card and Money..

Do you believe in the presumption of innocence? I do, and I extend it to not only legal matters but moral ones too. If I have no proof of why she married him, then I give her the courtesy of not presuming.

And just to be clear, my beliefs about his and her marriage and family are separate from my beliefs about his governance.