The OFFICIAL Fake News Thread


Murphy
#31
I would have been bitterly disappointed if Anderson Cooper or Don Lemon had been boozing it up with Hillary. No one from other countries? Or maybe the list hasn't been compiled yet.
 
Curious Cdn
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

I Don't watch CBC.... it's for leftards

Don't watch PBS, TVO, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN for the same reason, either.

That leaves ... um ... FOX .. and they're not Trump's friend .. not yet, anyway.
 
Locutus
#33
Help me bankrupt CNN ‏@cnnwriter69

Here are 15 lies that @CNN has told this year. If you have any friends that still watch the channel, please show them this.

 
Locutus
#34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDVzJNMKs8

CNN Journalist ‘Governments Pay Us To Fake Stories’, Shocking Exposé - Your News Wire
 
Cannuck
+1
#35
Edit = lying

Why didn't you say so
 
DaSleeper
+1
#36


Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Nothing new there, don't sweat it. Some people speak because they have something to say and others speak because they have to say something.

There you go...
 
mentalfloss
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

This thread is as phoney as a two dollar coin!

This is the Alt Right explosion.
 
Locutus
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post




There you go...

 
tay
#39
I'm just waiting for this.......




 
Locutus
#40
The results came in.

The media went into deep shock.

As protests and riots then spread across America, the media neglected to mention a) theyd been bashing Trump because he said he might not accept the outcome of the vote, and b) here were large numbers of people on the Democrat side who werent accepting the outcome of the vote.

A new campaign had to be launched.

Suddenly, on cue, it was: Hillary Clinton lost because fake news about her had been spread around during the campaign.

Fake news sites. That was the reason.

These fake sites had to be punished. Somehow. They had to be defamed. Blocked. Censored.

Here is an excerpt from a list of fake news sites suggested by one professor. The list is circulating widely on the Web: Project Veritas; Infowars; Breitbart; Coast To Coast AM; Natural News; Zero Hedge; The Daily Sheeple; Activist Post; 21st Century Wire.

Free speech? Bill of Rights? Never heard of it.

Major Media Crash: They Need A Scapegoat




What are the chances that the mainstream media figures out before 2020 that by relentlessly attacking Trump they're actually helping him?

"Emotionally F**king Pissed" Media Blows Embargo And Lashes Out At Trump - "F*ck Him" | Zero Hedge





Craig Timberg from Washington Post must be bored this Thanksgiving, spending his time concocting a rich and imaginative tale of fake news websites swaying the billion dollar Clinton campaign from no brainer win to a horrible loss. Here we are, once again, with the faux claims out of Washpo -- spreading their own ironic fake news of Russian hacking conspiracies and a furious -- and all of a sudden -- flood of fake news websites that worked in concert to elect Donald Trump. After all, how could anyone vote for a man who's credo was Americanism over globalism? Don't you like cheap prices at Walmart?

To date, hard evidence of Russian interference in our elections has yet to materialize -- which was at the vanguard of the democrat response to embarrassing Wikileaks revelations that painted the party as wantonly corrupt and spirit cooking depraved. Since the election results shocked the establishment elite, there has been an absolute fervor across the media, led by Obama and his shills, to place the blame for Hillary's cosmically hilarious defeat on websites that challenge falsehoods and media cuckery . Washpo chimes in on the issue -- fueled by a McCarthy era styled list of Russian propaganda websites -- provided by shills at some bull**** website called ProporNot.

On ProporNot's list of websites to avoid, due to Russian propaganda risk, includes infowars.com, nakedcapitalism.com, wikileaks.org, zerohedge.com -- amongst many others. Propornot even provides their readers with a wonderful chrome browser extension to rout out these evil sites. Instead of reading propaganda, maybe you should read Snopes instead (serious eyeroll action). If you want to continue the discussion, go head on over to their Reddit page -- where another 26 people are interested in the complete **** they spew. According to recent Alexa rankings, these butthurt libtards are talking to themselves, literally, except for the moron singular shill from Washpo who wrote this absurd story.

I can sit here and claim alt-left sites like MotherJones and DailyKos are merely Chinese shills, working in concert with the Democratic Party, in an effort to elect democrats in order to continue to pursue a brand of globalism that favors the hollowing out of America's middle class, transferring vast amounts of wealth from here to there. In spite of the fact that everything I just said, as a matter of policy, is 100% accurate -- the cucks from Daily Kos had little to do with it.

The fake news conspiracy theories being promoted by very low and disingenuous news agencies, who've proven to be corrupted and co-opted by the Democratic Party, is embarrassing for the 4th estate. Instead of bucking up and dealing with their short comings, the fact that no one believes their **** anymore, they've gone ape**** hysterical over the success of Breitbart and other conservative leaning sites -- simply branding them as fake and actively working with Appnexus, Facebook and Google to demonetize them.

Welcome to the Chinafication of the American media.


Washington Post Spends Thanksgiving Lamenting Over Fake News and the Russian Scare | Zero Hedge





 
MHz
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

I would have been bitterly disappointed if Anderson Cooper or Don Lemon had been boozing it up with Hillary. No one from other countries? Or maybe the list hasn't been compiled yet.

How many on the list made it to Orgy Island?? That is the story that is off the front page as it involves 100's of big wigs and the ones running the show aren't Muslims.
Is Julian Assange Dead? Wikileaks Founder Possibly Silenced Over ‘Pizzagate’

Orgy Island and this group were part of the same ring and that gives you an idea of how big the 'issue' is. BTW it is the NYPD that drew the line in what was not acceptable and that is how the investigation got legs rather than it being any fake news site or article that started the exposure.

Norwegian police have filed charges against 51 people suspected of various kinds of abuse of children including babies. Even the future abuse of yet unborn children was discussed in the country's largest ever pedophile ring.

A total of 150 terabytes of data, including photos, videos and chat transcripts was seized in an operation codenamed "Dark Room," which was the largest operation of its kind carried out in Norway. The seized data shows, among other things, toddlers being penetrated, children being tied up, children having sex with animals and children having sex with other children.

"In total, there were 51 people involved in multiple networks with branches throughout the country and even overseas. A large number of images, movies and chat logs have been seized and analyzed. Over the course of the operation, we found serious cases of abuse against children of all ages, even infants," Hilde Reikrs, who was responsible for operation Dark Room, told Norwegian national broadcaster NRK.

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/europe/20161...e-ring-busted/

You have to admire that the spin now promotes the owner was actually a Mossad agent rather than having been caught by the same blackmail scheme. Perhaps the AIPAC Lobby machine was not as powerful as it is promoted and the swing was due to blackmail rather than any other promoted reason.
Video Showing Bill Clinton Rape Of 13-Year-Old Girl Plunges Presidential Race Into Chaos
(in part)
MOSSADS “ Clothing Shop Network ”, this report explains, was originated in the early 1980’s by one of the most secretive billionaires in American named Leslie Wexner, and whose father (Harry Wexner—changed from Hagan Wexelstein) emigrated to the United States in the late 1930’s from the Jewish Autonomous Oblast (former Soviet Union).
The “ Clothing Shop Network ” name itself, this report continues, was derived from Leslie Wexner being one of America’s top clothiers—and who owns the US-based fashion retailers L Brands and Victoria’s Secret.
In 1982, SVR intelligence analysts in this report detail, Wexner recruited Jeffery Epstein into the “ Clothing Shop Network ” by providing him with an estimated $1 billion to establish a private financial firm named J. Epstein & Company—and that Wexner remains the firm’s biggest and the only publicly known client of .
The true purpose of J. Epstein & Company, however, this report continues, was to allow Jeffery Epstein to operate within the society circles of America’s political elites—and once “ensnaring his victims”, he allowed them to “fulfill” their most “deviant sexual fantasies”, while at the same time secretly video recording them for the “purpose of blackmail.
Epstein’s “blackmail victims”, this report details, included many members of American’s and Britain’s elites—but with his “biggest/largest” catch being former President Bill Clinton—who was revealed by recently released flight logs revealed to have flown on Epstein’s private jet named “The Lolita Express” to the secluded “sex toy land” Caribbean island run by Epstein 26 times, while ditching his Secret Service protectors, and his failing to notice that this “den of sin” was wired with hidden cameras secretly recording his orgies with underage girls.
With Bill Clinton’s having had sex with young girl children, and Hillary Clinton being advised by the “ Clothing Shop Network ” that they had the secretly recorded videos proving it, this report says, she then masterminded a plot to set up Donald Trump as a straw man ” to be her opponent (and as emails prove) and was aided in this effort by America’s mainstream media who “provided/gave” to the New York City billionaire builder an estimated $3 billion in free media advertising so that he could become the Republican Party candidate for president.
The Hillary Clinton email proving this plot, this report explains, shows her and her accomplices conspiring to set up Donald Trump as their “Pied Piper” candidate, with some of them suggesting that Senator Ted Cruz or Dr. Ben Carson could, likewise, be set up too.
 
Locutus
#42
Communist Merkel Promises To Rid Internet Of Alt Media

Reddit CEO Admits He Modified Trump Supporters Posts

Corporate Media Biggest Fake News Source In Syria

WaPost Lamenting Over Fake News & Russian Scare

Muslim-Loving Merkel Declares War On 'Fake News'!

EU Calls Russia's RT, Sputnik 'Dangerous Propaganda'

Rappoport - Major Media CrashScapegoat Needed

Suppression Of 'Fake' News Sites Threatens Free Speech

Lendman - NYT Urges Internet Censorship

Suppressing 'Fake News' Sites Threatens First Amendment

Students Can't Spot Fakes - The Success Of Fake News

Celente - US Media To 'Get Even' After Clinton's Loss Amid 'Fake News
Crackdown'

US Media Fake News Claims Aim To Eliminate Free News Sources

'Emotionally F**king Pissed' Media Breaks Embargo, Lashes At Trump - 'F*ck Him'

Twitter Fuming After CNN Puts 'Neo-Nazi' Statement On Screen

NYT Admits 'Searing' Complaints On Its Coverage Hit 15 Yr High
 
MHz
#43
With the corporate names being exposed I wonder why no connection is yet made to people who are obvious trolls when they post their dribble on some thread that is covering some deception that is being exposed. They would be the front line of the fake news dept as they are the ones that bought all the fake news (such as the official 9/11 story) and seem to be determined to defend it to the end while most others have some questions as to how much of it was a false flag operation. LudLowLife would be one of the more visible trolls who is about as fact free as they come.
 
Locutus
#44
Washington Post Disgracefully Promotes a McCarthyite Blacklist From a New, Hidden, and Very Shady Group

fukk this example of self-righteous 'trust us' journalism. the wapo has a hard-on for Trump and they're mad. they must try to maintain their status quo.

so trust them kids, and their anonymous snopes (that's another joke site for another time) -like proper media site. they are your moral and intellectual superiors.

man, they mad.
 
Locutus
+1
#45
do they even journalism bro?


The mainstream media is so concerned with the subject of Fake News and the threat that it poses that they are now subjectively consumed by it.

Mainstream news is making unsubstantiated claims that Anthony Bourdains travel show Parts Unknown was replaced by 30 minutes of adult film entertainment on CNN.

The corporate media has been running damage control ever since their months-long promotion of Hillary Clinton failed to seal the Democratic nominees ascension to the White House.


Anti Media reports:

Mainstream outlets have made a concerted effort to perpetuate the narrative that fake news cost Hillary Clinton the election. In fact, CNN inadvertently did our advertising for us when they discussed the rise of [the] anti-media recently.

But for all the time behemoth outlets have dedicated to smearing the growing independent media circuit, this week they proved they should probably exert a little more effort improving their own operations.

On Thursday, a Twitter user posted a screenshot that claimed to prove CNN aired thirty minutes of hardcore porn in place of a portion of its Anthony Bourdain special Parts Unknown. The Independent was the first mainstream media outlet to report the rumor as fact:

Though viewers were tuning in for a new episode of Anthony Bourdains Parts Unknown, the shows title took on an entirely new meaning when the scheduled programming was replaced with explicit material starring transsexual pornstar Riley Quinn.

Despite this news being based on one Twitter users image upload, (@solikearoses account is now private) and the fact it was denied by CNN and RCN, the cable provider mainstream media outlets began regurgitating this story at an alarming rate.

First the Independent, then Fox News, ABC, International Business Times, AOL, Esquire, Mashable, New York Daily News, Maxim, the Daily Mail, News.com, the Daily Caller, the New York Post, and many other credible news sites reported the rumor as fact. The Verge pointed out that while its definitely possible porn aired on CNN (according to a statement from the network), that still doesnt really verify that anything occurred. Many of the outlets that rushed to report the story failed to obtain comments from CNN or RCN at least until after the fact.

Mashable (a harsh critic of so-called fake news on Facebook), like many other mainstream outlets, initially reported the rumor as truth with a clickbait headline, then quickly changed the title on their website after the story was outed as probably false.

Their headline was changed from 30 minutes of hardcore porn just aired on CNN, apparently, to Did 30 minutes of hardcore porn air on CNN Thursday night? The original false report was apparently deleted from their Facebook page, and the new updated version was posted in its place without a retraction or apology.

Most news outlets have now changed their headlines, updated the articles, and removed their previous Facebook posts of the rumor. Many of the mainstream news outlets that reported on the rumor changed their stories and headlines without issuing retractions, apologies, or update notices.

In another example of media hypocrisy, earlier today ABC published an (unsubstantiated) article claiming the fake news epidemic is part of a Russian propaganda campaign. A few hours later, an ABC affiliate published the CNN porn rumor story as fact.

Ironically, in addition to Mashable and ABC, many of the news outlets listed above have aggressively promoted the mainstream narrative that fake news is a threat to American democracy, continually publishing fear mongering stories apparently intended to discredit alternative sources of news.

Perhaps these publications will be reconsidering that sentiment after participating in the so-called fake news frenzy themselves.
As Mashable recently said:

Fake news is like the living dead of new media. It is unkillable.

Indeed.


MSM Spread False CNN 'News' After Slamming 'Fake News' - Your News Wire
 
Locutus
#46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khwERBhf1eE


Who is Behind Fake News? Mainstream Media Use Fake Videos and Images

http://www.globalresearch.ca/who-is-...images/5557580

WaPo puts out bizarre conspiracy theories, uses tactics it accuses Ron Paul Institute of

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/368383-wa...re-conspiracy/

CNN has become worse since my victory against Clinton: Trump

PressTV-CNN has become worse since Nov. 8: Trump

Trump Unleashes Renewed Tweet Storm Blasting "Pathetic" Media

Trump Unleashes Renewed Tweet Storm Blasting "Pathetic" Media | Zero Hedge



and finally kids...


Worried You Are Putin's Pawn? Mainstream Media's Checklist For Avoiding Fake News

Worried You Are Putin's Pawn? Mainstream Media's Checklist For Avoiding Fake News | Zero Hedge



 
Locutus
#47
related:

US Media Publications Ranking October 2016

https://www.similarweb.com/blog/us-m...g-october-2016
 
mentalfloss
#48
You're clearly convincing a ton of people in this thread.
 
davesmom
#49
Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see. Until you have checked it out for yourself.
That's why I never bother with Twitter or Facebook.
 
Ludlow
#50
If there are people involved it's mostly bullshyt.
 
EagleSmack
#51
They've been in the Clinton tank for the past two years. It is great to see CNN's helpless rage as they lose the message.
 
Locutus
#52
Speaking of Fake News

By Robert on December 1, 2016 12:30 PM | 11 Comments



Something any regular SDA reader has learned over the years is that the MSM appears to move in lockstep together, especially when it comes to portraying non-Leftists in the most despicable light. So appears to be the case with how the Western media outlets have portrayed Vladimir Putin and Russia. Professor Stephen F. Cohen outlines five false narratives about Putin and Russia.






and hey kids, get a load of THIS guy:

It's an SNL skit in real life, were that SNL was still doing comedy:

Magazine behind UVA rape hoax begs Obama to do something about fake news

Rolling Stone publisher asked, "So how do you think we go about stitching the country back together?"

Magazine behind UVA rape hoax begs Obama to do something about fake news



 
MHz
#53
From the realm of 'You can't make sh*t like this up.' come this action by the US Gov that shows they are clearly past the point of no return. LOL

The witch hunt for “fake news” and “Russian propaganda” has been kicked up a notch, after the House passed a bill quietly tucked inside the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017, designed to crack down on free speech and independent media.

Under "Title V—Matters relating to foreign countries,” the bill seeks to "counter active measures by Russia to exert covert influence … carried out in coordination with, or at the behest of, political leaders or the security services of the Russian Federation and the role of the Russian Federation has been hidden or not acknowledged publicly.” It lists media manipulation as: Establishment or funding of a front group. Covert broadcasting. Media manipulation. Disinformation and forgeries. Funding agents of influence. Incitement and offensive counterintelligence. Assassinations. Terrorist acts. “It is easy to see how this law, if passed by the Senate and signed by the president, could be used to target, threaten, or eliminate so-called ‘fake news’ websites, a list which has been used to arbitrarily define any website, or blog, that does not share the mainstream media’s proclivity to serve as the Public Relations arm of a given administration,” Global Research reported. The frightening attack on speech and independent media was opposed by only 30 members of the House, including Tulsi Gabbard, Thomas Massie, and Justin Amash — who stated that he fought against it.

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/us/201612051...iminalization/
 
EagleSmack
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

Washington Post Disgracefully Promotes a McCarthyite Blacklist From a New, Hidden, and Very Shady Group

fukk this example of self-righteous 'trust us' journalism. the wapo has a hard-on for Trump and they're mad. they must try to maintain their status quo.

so trust them kids, and their anonymous snopes (that's another joke site for another time) -like proper media site. they are your moral and intellectual superiors.

man, they mad.

Now they are going to get sued by a news org on that list if they don't withdraw the accusation and issue a public apology in the WaPo! I love it!

We need more alt-left freak outs! Each one is boomeranging them!
 
Danbones
#55
must be all the ad dollars flying away with wings on them...
 
Locutus
#56
Your Moral And Intellectual Superiors

By Kate on December 5, 2016 5:29 PM | No Comments



#Fakenews: Does this haircut make me look like a Nazi?




We need to talk about a haircut. Also about identity, and hatred, and maybe about the total end of American civilization but first about a haircut.
You have seen it. It is short on the sides and long on the top. It is clean and tidy, with a military sheen. Its been popular among young people for several years. But now this haircut is making us ask ourselves, with seriousness that seems unthinkable in 2016: hipster or Nazi?
Young city-dwelling men leaving their SoulCycle classes in leftover Im With Her T-shirts.
Young white-nationalism enthusiasts leaving a recent conference in Washington, D.C., where several of them performed a Nazi salute.
The same haircut. The exact same haircut.


like, OMFG!!!


https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...08398#comments




but wait, there's more



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4pSuLzjMFE

For something which is being described as common practice, Im certainly not familiar with it at least to this extent. Many of us had a bit of a chuckle when we learned that Newsweek had shipped out their Madam President issue of the magazine a bit prematurely (to put it kindly). This wasnt unexpected, nor was the fact that they also had a backup version showing President Trump on the cover. For an event of this magnitude, a publication of that size would clearly be ready to roll in advance and the fact that they shipped the wrong one is at least forgivable since they were falling for the same polls everyone else was using.

What was less widely reported was just what a throne sniffingexample of bowing and scraping to the historic First Female President was hiding between the covers, as well as the fact that nobody at Newsweek even read it before the copies were loaded onto the trucks. (Washington Examiner)
A Newsweek editor admitted Wednesday that he and other staffers didnt actually read their recalled commemorative Madam President election issue before it was published.

Newsweek political editor Matthew Cooper said Wednesday on Fox News Tucker Carlson Tonight that the magazines issue, which incorrectly anticipated a Hillary Clinton win, was not produced by Newsweek but by a third party.

Well, no one on our staff wrote that, Cooper said. Again, we subcontract out to a company.
That interview with Tucker Carlson was pretty brutal. One topic was the obvious question as to how something of that magnitude was produced and shipped without anyone from Newsweek actually looking at or approving it. According to the Examiner, the entire job was done by a company called Topix Media Lab. Now, the idea of having magazines and newspapers outsource some of their content isnt unknown. There are certain routine sections of publications which require some regularly scheduled drudge work such as death notices, legislative reports, etc. which can be shopped out. But even when thats done, wouldnt you think it was a given that somebody in the organization would be responsible for at least reviewing and approving the material before it went out with your name on it?

If they had, they might have noticed what an unbelievable festival of toadying Clinton worship was contained in the text. MRC extracted some of the goodies from the Carlson interview and its truly beyond the pale.
CARLSON: Thank you. So, it what Look, I mean everyone makes screwups like this, and Im not here to mock you for that. Its the content of it that was unbelievable. And its so unbelievable actually that I have got to put it on the screen. I want to read part of the introduction to the Madam President edition. It describes this:

as the tone of the election grew darker and more bizarre by the day, President-Elect Hillary Clinton went high when her opponent and supporters went even lower.

No stranger to trudging through the mire of misogyny in her career as First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State, President Clinton managed to push for an issues-based campaign, even as a handful of Trumps deplorable supporters, seeing the wide margin she held among female voters, called for repealing the 19th Amendment.

It goes on and on. Fear and hate-based conservatism. Its breathless. Its not even hagiographic. Its pornographic.

Its Soviet in its devotion to Hillary Clinton. Who wrote this?

COOPER: Its embarrassing. And let me tell you how it happened, and what were doing to make sure it doesnt happen again.
Heres the interview. Its worth watching because of all of the squirming going on and increasing level of disbelief which seems to consume Tucker Carlson as it drags on.


After Cooper admits that not only did they not write the piece, but they didnt even read it, Carlson asks him what would have happened if the subcontractor had reprinted Mein Kampf or something in it. Coopers response? If they had reprinted Mein Kampf, that would have been even worse. Theres no question.

So does this not qualify as fake news just because they issued a recall? Clearly Newsweek places a lot of faith in Topix Media Lab if they allow them to ship an entire issue under the Newsweek banner without even checking their work. Will they continue to use their services? We might also wonder how many other outlets are printing their content without our knowing it. All of these calls for transparency in the government sound great, but perhaps we need significantly increased clarity from the media which is supposed to be providing it.


Fake news update: Newsweek never read their own Madam President issue « Hot Air

liberalism is a mental disorder kids.
 
darkbeaver
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Im a millenial, im still learning

But yea i thought Hillary was going to win also

If there's really a left and a right how come the rich always win?
 
Danbones
+1
#58
guess which puppets their fists are in
lol
 
darkbeaver
#59
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

Your Moral And Intellectual Superiors


liberalism is a mental disorder kids.

So where did the praise piece come from?
 
MHz
#60
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

If there's really a left and a right how come the rich always win?

Because they are not good enough that controlling one side or the other is enough to assure a win. Perhaps this will help you see what is going on.

Da:11:27:
And both these kings' hearts shall be to do mischief,
and they shall speak lies at one table;

but it shall not prosper:
for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.
 

Similar Threads

2
What about fake news?
by 10larry | Oct 18th, 2018
3
Fake news from CBC
by Locutus | Jan 31st, 2017
0
VNRs and fake news....
by mabudon | Apr 13th, 2006