Question about Pomegranate Juice

Johnnny
So i just bought a bottle of this stuff

And i was wondering if i can drink it straight or if i can mix it with apple juice, or something else besides water?

I buy the cranberry juice of the same label and i mix it with apple juice and im hoping i can do it the same.

I dont want to waste any of it experimenting because the bottle was quite expensive so i want to keep it good to the last drop.

Can anyone share their experiences?

Thanks

petros
Got a UTI?

Tecumsehsbones
If you mix it, the magic goes away. Then it won't make you 20 again, it won't make your dick a foot long, and it won't make women on the street throw their panties at you.

petros
Crank it and go for the gold.

Johnnny
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

If you mix it, the magic goes away. Then it won't make you 20 again, it won't make your dick a foot long, and it won't make women on the street throw their panties at you.

luckily i still look 23-25 ish and my dick works like a charm its me lucky charm

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Got a UTI?

naw but for some reason im turning into a health nut >_<

gopher
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

So i just bought a bottle of this stuff

And i was wondering if i can drink it straight or if i can mix it with apple juice, or something else besides water?

I buy the cranberry juice of the same label and i mix it with apple juice and im hoping i can do it the same.

I dont want to waste any of it experimenting because the bottle was quite expensive so i want to keep it good to the last drop.

Can anyone share their experiences?

Thanks

good stuff but just a bit strong - best to drink it on the rocks or mixed with lighter stuff like apple or pear juice or soy milk

Danbones
+1
yes! mix it with a lighter... fluid....

bill barilko
+2
#8  Top Rated Post
Gin, Rum, Vodka or Brandy depending.

Ludlow
+1
I like it mixed with cranberry juice on ice. good for the kydneys

selfsame
+1
You can mix it with cold water, if it is natural not synthetic without added preserving substances. You may mix it with cold water and drink of it; I like the natural pomegranate juice. The juice that is kept in bottles, is usually concentrated in order to preserve it so you may mix it with cold water, and may add to it some sugar as you like.

Pomegranate may cause constipation, specially if its beads or seeds are eaten in some amount; it is troublesome to some children because of this effect, specially when they eat much of its seeds; its membranes and crust is more in this effect; it is used in leather preparation because of this.

A parable among the public: Everything you eat may be good, while the pomegranate: it greets the heart.
Last edited by selfsame; Jul 5th, 2016 at 01:28 AM..