Dissolving Victims In Acid Is The Newest ISIS Execution Method

Locutus
The Islamic State executed 25 prisoners by lowering them into a massive vat of highly corrosive nitric acid, according to Iraqi news reports.

All 25 victims were executed on charges of spying in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul, the de facto ISIS capital in Iraq. The mass execution is the latest abhorrent method used by the terrorist group. Other executions include public beheadings, crucifixion, lighting caged prisoners on fire and running them over with tanks.

“ISIS terrorist members executed 25 persons in Mosul on charges of spying and collaborating with Iraqi security forces,” said a local source in a statement obtained by Iraqi News. “ISIS put the citizens in a large tub containing nitric acid inside one of its headquarters. ISIS members tied each person with a rope and lowered him in the tub, which contains nitric acid, till the victims organs dissolve.” Footage or photographs of the execution are not publicly available, and hard evidence of such events coming from ISIS-held territory is particularly rare.

Read more: ISIS Executes 25 By Dissolving Them In Acid | The Daily Caller

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

Footage or photographs of the execution are not publicly available, and hard evidence of such events coming from ISIS-held territory is particularly rare.

Read more: ISIS Executes 25 By Dissolving Them In Acid | The Daily Caller

well, there certainly appears to be a trend in the reporting in the MSM these days
kinda reminds one of the neverwuz WMDs in Iraq

MHz
+2 / -1
#3  Top Rated Post
Where's the evidence?

lone wolf
I hear there's an open invite to go bobbing for it

MHz
I wonder if it pops and fizzes like 3% peroxide in the ear does?

Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

I hear there's an open invite to go bobbing for it

. . . and this is where the Sludge family is resting, . . .

Curious Cdn
+1
Saddam used to do that all of the time.

Some of the same players ....

MHz
3% peroxide drops in the ear?? That's not really a torture routine.

Saddam had a big sword, was that just a decoration? Forgive me but I'm getting images of that 5 cent crank thing at the fair as how they were being fed to the acid.

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Where's the evidence?

liveleak will have them soon. not to worry.

in the meantime, check it for all the isis greatest execution (fire, drowning, shotgun etc) hits. it's dope man.

Johnnny
+1
The days of ISIS are numbered... They haven't made sh!t for gains in kurdistan and they the kurds got their sh!t secure

Danbones
According to boot Hillary's emails, that maybe ought to be spelt IS U.S.
as Bill said: "it depends on what your definition of IS is"

oh well, the ruskies will put them to bed

mentalfloss
Didn't get much out of the AirEgypt crash I see.

That's a shame.

TERRORISM

RUN

Locutus
+1
ftfy
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

cuck cuck cuck

the adults are talking son.

MHz

liveleak will have them soon. not to worry.

in the meantime, check it for all the isis greatest execution (fire, drowning, shotgun etc) hits. it's dope man.

How about these Govt sanctioned deaths, threat to the nation or getting rid of potential witnesses??
Lebanon Sentences to Death 106 People Over Ties to Daesh, Al-Nusra Front

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

How about these Govt sanctioned deaths, threat to the nation or getting rid of potential witnesses??
Lebanon Sentences to Death 106 People Over Ties to Daesh, Al-Nusra Front

Capital punishment has been de-facto abolished in Lebanon, with the last execution held in 2004. In 2011, some 50 people were sentenced to death in Lebanon, but the latest sentence triples this number. Whether the sentences will be carried out remains unknown

when you find out they've actually been hanged, lemme know and I'll get you the tape. in the meantime, just search LL for substitute hangings for sh!ts and giggles. Iran, Saudi and Pakistan have the most uploads.

Kreskin
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Saddam used to do that all of the time.

Some of the same players ....

Yup, ISIS is run by the old Republican Guard.

B00Mer
The title of this thread reminds me of the movie untraceable, where one of the methods used to kill his victim was a tub of acid.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOagvF01Qho

Sorta like watching CNN and one of their guest was talking about taking down a plane, the best location is towards the tail of the plane to place a bomb. Duh, don't give any ideas, eh?!

MHz

Capital punishment has been de-facto abolished in Lebanon, with the last execution held in 2004. In 2011, some 50 people were sentenced to death in Lebanon, but the latest sentence triples this number. Whether the sentences will be carried out remains unknown

when you find out they've actually been hanged, lemme know and I'll get you the tape. in the meantime, just search LL for substitute hangings for sh!ts and giggles. Iran, Saudi and Pakistan have the most uploads.

I was going to ask if they were trying to take the title away from Saudi or Bahrain, you know, make them the new 'moderates' in the region. Pretty soon Hezbollah will have a dangerous enemy at home other than Hariri

Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Sorta like watching CNN and one of their guest was talking about taking down a plane, the best location is towards the tail of the plane to place a bomb. Duh, don't give any ideas, eh?!

Maybe with most people, you take it as a solution to a problem.

Locutus
the newest one out today is a stoning death with a gigantic rock carried by several isis doods. pretty brutal.

right up there with the russian hammer/screwdriver murder.

Remington1
There is simply nothing that these cowards have not done or are unwilling to do. The question is why are they still around allowed to to these them. When Pearl Harbour was bombed, 2403 died, the retaliation was a bomb that killed over 200,000 in Japan. Dropping a bomb is certainly not the answer, but it means that the will and the resources do exist.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by Remington1 View Post

There is simply nothing that these cowards have not done or are unwilling to do. The question is why are they still around allowed to to these them. When Pearl Harbour was bombed, 2403 died, the retaliation was a bomb that killed over 200,000 in Japan. Dropping a bomb is certainly not the answer, but it means that the will and the resources do exist.

Those were the days when a white surrender flag could bring an end to hostilities. Different times. Criminal networks don't care.