Caitlyn Jenner to Pose Naked With Gold Medal for 'Sports Illustrated'

B00Mer

Now that’s a patriotic streak!

Caitlyn Jenner will appear on a summer cover of Sports Illustrated wearing “nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal,” a source reveals in the latest issue of Us Weekly.

The 66-year-old I Am Cait star (formerly known as Bruce) set a world decathlon record at the 1976 Montreal Summer Games. To celebrate the 40th anniversary of her win, she’ll pose with her gold medal for the first time post-transition, adds the source: “She’s excited about that.” (Her ex-wife Kris appeared topless with a medal during a 2007 photo shoot on Keeping Up With the Kardashians.)

Until now, Jenner says, she had stashed her “most prized possession” at the bottom of her makeup drawer.

PHOTOS: Olympic Athletes: Where Are They Now?

“I never wanted my kids to feel like they had to have a gold medal in order to be considered a success,” the father of Kylie, 18, Kendall, 20, Brody, 32, Brandon, 34, Casey, 35, and Burt, 37, wrote in an August 2015 blog post. “I didn’t want them to constantly compare their own achievements to my time in the Olympics, so I haven’t displayed my medal.”

Jenner revealed her new name and identity on the July 2015 cover of Vanity Fair, and has since advocated for equality across the LGBTQ community.

“I’m very proud of this,” the reality star said of her medal in a video accompanying the blog entry. “That was a great time in my life. But to be honest with you, it’s even a greater time in my life right now with what I’m trying to accomplish.”

The Olympian’s latest triumph came amid the country’s transgender bathroom debate, when GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, 69, permitted her to use the bathroom of her choice at his properties.

“OK, last week Donald Trump said I could take a pee anywhere in a Trump facility, so I am gonna go take a pee in the ladies' room,” Jenner shared on Facebook April 27. "Thank you, Donald. I really appreciate it.”

Caitlyn Jenner to Pose Naked for 'Sports Illustrated' Cover - Us Weekly

Ludlow
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Now that’s a patriotic streak!

Caitlyn Jenner will appear on a summer cover of Sports Illustrated wearing “nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal,” a source reveals in the latest issue of Us Weekly.

The 66-year-old I Am Cait star (formerly known as Bruce) set a world decathlon record at the 1976 Montreal Summer Games. To celebrate the 40th anniversary of her win, she’ll pose with her gold medal for the first time post-transition, adds the source: “She’s excited about that.” (Her ex-wife Kris appeared topless with a medal during a 2007 photo shoot on Keeping Up With the Kardashians.)

Until now, Jenner says, she had stashed her “most prized possession” at the bottom of her makeup drawer.

PHOTOS: Olympic Athletes: Where Are They Now?

“I never wanted my kids to feel like they had to have a gold medal in order to be considered a success,” the father of Kylie, 18, Kendall, 20, Brody, 32, Brandon, 34, Casey, 35, and Burt, 37, wrote in an August 2015 blog post. “I didn’t want them to constantly compare their own achievements to my time in the Olympics, so I haven’t displayed my medal.”

Jenner revealed her new name and identity on the July 2015 cover of Vanity Fair, and has since advocated for equality across the LGBTQ community.

“I’m very proud of this,” the reality star said of her medal in a video accompanying the blog entry. “That was a great time in my life. But to be honest with you, it’s even a greater time in my life right now with what I’m trying to accomplish.”

The Olympian’s latest triumph came amid the country’s transgender bathroom debate, when GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, 69, permitted her to use the bathroom of her choice at his properties.

“OK, last week Donald Trump said I could take a pee anywhere in a Trump facility, so I am gonna go take a pee in the ladies' room,” Jenner shared on Facebook April 27. "Thank you, Donald. I really appreciate it.”

Caitlyn Jenner to Pose Naked for 'Sports Illustrated' Cover - Us Weekly

gimme a fukkin break

gopher
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow;

gimme a fukkin break

this belongs in the quit picking on republicans thread

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

this belongs in the quit picking on republicans thread

Oh shyt i hit the wrong one Gopher I meant to give the thumbs up

gopher
+1
I understand

after all, Caitlyn puke posing in the buff ~ what a yucky thought

Retired_Can_Soldier
+4
#6  Top Rated Post
I don't care if folks want to change their gender or marry someone they love who happens to be the same sex. But Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner is an attention *****.

Ludlow
+1
Sorry I try not to discriminate and all that shyt but this guy makes me sick.

Jinentonix
Jenner is a f*cking joke. Where the hell was Brucie-boy when the LGBTQs were fighting for their rights?
I took the time to fly my friend's brother to QC for gender reassignment surgery. When it was done, nobody gushed over how brave she was. Nobody called her a hero or gave her a freakin' medal or any of that other crap. And that was at least 20 f*cking years ago!
Meanwhile, Bruce waits until it's "cool" to opt for gender reassignment.
Gimmie a break.

spaminator
+3
I hope victoria's secret doesn't get any bright ideas.

Walter
Will we see his wiener?

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Will we see his wiener?

Does he keep it in a bottle of formaldehyde?

B00Mer

Will we see his wiener?

You'll have to buy a copy of the magazine if your that interested..

(I know, here comes the red) LOL

TenPenny
It's the family business. Trashy celebrity all the time. I blame OJ for starting it.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Meanwhile, Bruce waits until it's "cool" to opt for gender reassignment.
Gimmie a break.

I don't care how cool it is. I'm not doing it.

Frankiedoodle
I know several people who identify as transgender. Only a couple have had the re-assignment surgery. The most of the rest would like to have the surgery but it is too expensive. I can't think of any other word than it being insulting to the transgender community to have someone pose naked, wrapped in an American flag as a representative of just what the result of surgery can be.

Johnnny
She is an attention *****, looking for relevancy.

Jinentonix
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

I don't care how cool it is. I'm not doing it.

Aw c'mon. You know you wanna. Sashaying down those ice roads in some frillies

taxslave
Still false advertising.

Liberalman
Will Caitlyn hang her medals on her ding dong?

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Aw c'mon. You know you wanna. Sashaying down those ice roads in some frillies

Frillies, although stylish and soft to the touch, don't keep you warm.

Jinentonix
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Frillies, although stylish and soft to the touch, don't keep you warm.

AH, touché.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

It's the family business. Trashy celebrity all the time. I blame OJ for starting it.

I blame Helen of Troy.

B00Mer
+1

I blame Helen of Troy.

You just want to see his pee pee.

Highball
I wonder if they'll play "Hide the Sausage?"

Remington1
Brave soul, but keep you naked body for yourself. I don't want to see it, thank you.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by Remington1 View Post

Brave soul, but keep you naked body for yourself. I don't want to see it, thank you.

How is Jenner a "brave soul"?

There has been more than one Transgender that has come out against Jenner receiving the attention she has. Being labeled a hero and brave. Jenner hasn't gone through anything compared to what the majority of TransGenders have to go through. The stigmatism and ostracization. None of it.

Ludlow
+1
Who cares Pudney. Jenner makes me sick. He's an attention who*e and a freak.

Durry
When do you stop call it a "he" and start referring to it as a "she"?? So confusing,,,,,maybe I'll stay with Politics,,,,,oh, sheesh, that's confusing now too,,omg!!

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

When do you stop call it a "he" and start referring to it as a "she"?? So confusing,,,,,maybe I'll stay with Politics,,,,,oh, sheesh, that's confusing now too,,omg!!

I can understand how all of this would be confusing for you. Simple minds, prefer simple things.

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

I can understand how all of this would be confusing for you. Simple minds, prefer simple things.

Which explains why you're on this forum 24/7....