More attempted censorship on Ezra


Locutus
#1
The Canadian Broadcast Standards Council has come down on Ezra Levant for language used in an earlier episode of The Source, well, Ezra has a response.

After telling Chiquita how he felt about their boycott of Canadian oil, and asking for a boycott of Chiquita bananas in turn, Ezra faced complaints from many.


The Canadian Broadcast Standards Council --a kangaroo court manned by Sun News competitors-- held a closed door trial without any opposing say, and admonished Ezra's potty-mouth.


One of the members of the CBSC board is Global Vice-President Troy Reeb, Mr. Reeb sat down for an earnest and pointed chat with Ezra on Thursday, June 14.






Both videos below in link:


Sun News : Chinga tu censura, cabron
 
captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+4
#2  Top Rated Post
Thankfully for all concerned, the Stalin-esque Human Rights Tribunals have lost most of their teeth over the last few years due to Levant's hard work.

Consider these last tantrums by the tribunals as their death throes prior to being just a pathetic footnote in Canadian history
 
eh1eh
+1
#3
Levant is a spewer. Talks to hear himself get a paycheck.
However I stridently support his right to do so whether I agree with his view or not.
This 'Human Rights Tribunal' is simply infringing on one person's rights to molly caudal some one else's perceived wronging.
 
Niflmir
Free Thinker
+1
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Thankfully for all concerned, the Stalin-esque Human Rights Tribunals have lost most of their teeth over the last few years due to Levant's hard work.

Consider these last tantrums by the tribunals as their death throes prior to being just a pathetic footnote in Canadian history

These last tantrums by the tribunal? You've misread the op. This is a completely different organization.

Hitting these censors is easy. Just show a female breast during the daytime. That despite the rulings by the courts on the equality between male and female toplessness.
 
captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Niflmir View Post

Hitting these censors is easy. Just show a female breast during the daytime. That despite the rulings by the courts on the equality between male and female toplessness.

All ya need to do is claim that it was a wardrobe malfunction
 
Niflmir
Free Thinker
+1
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

All ya need to do is claim that it was a wardrobe malfunction

No, I am not talking about the gray areas. I am talking about showing a non-live clip of a topless women. The sort of thing that they yawn at over here.

When you compare the degree with which nudity is censored in Canada to the degree in which violence is permitted, one comes to the conclusions that the censors are really messed up in the head.
 

Similar Threads

302
Ezra Levant Makes Sense
by dumpthemonarchy | Oct 5th, 2014
62
Ezra visits the CBC building
by Locutus | Aug 24th, 2011
11
Ontario HRC Secrecy, Ezra L cont.
by dumpthemonarchy | Apr 27th, 2009
22
Ezra Levant Proves He's a Moron
by TenPenny | Feb 18th, 2006