The Cathedral of Notre Dame is Burning

petros
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

I grew up in the boreal forest in Northern Ontario. Worked in harvesting and in replanting before relocating south. I just contest your opinion that proper forest management might not improve on nature. I know that's heresy in the radical environmental community who view humans as a far more virulent pestilence to forests and the planet than any Spruce Beetle or Dutch Elm Disease.
And God made forests and Man (even you Cliffy). He also made Man as the pinnacle of Creation and a steward of natural world. So i'd suggest that would be done better with advice and consent of God. Hence the churches.
That promises to produce a far more constructive and sustainable solution than the reduction of the human population to something under a billion that the Enviro-pagans propose with their hustles and frauds.. like AGW. The surest way to foment and collapse of the biosphere is to remove humans from the equation.

Cliff doesn't accept the fact that trees are just as cutthroat in getting ahead, being the dominant tree by consuming the most resources all to leave a hoard behind for their superior offspring.

No different than a human.

There are no dominant trees in a tree farm. They are all equal from birth to death.
Last edited by petros; Apr 25th, 2019 at 02:06 PM..

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Terrible, sad day.

And what would be your appraisal of the murder and mayhem in Sri Lanka?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

800 years from now people will see the repairs made and still marvel at the beauty and devotion.

In line with the value of historical sites, the UK and the rest of the EU Royals should bring all 'their world places' back up to 21st century building codes or demolish them.

Twin_Moose
+3 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Cliff doesn't accept the fact that trees are just as cutthroat in getting ahead, being the dominant tree by consuming the most resources all to leave a hoard behind for their superior offspring.
No different than a human.
There are no dominant trees in a tree farm. They are all equal from birth to death.

And according to Climate change scientists they contribute to Carbon pollution not a Carbon sink, so may as well cut it all down and seed it to grass to aid in the fight against Climate Change. /s

Mowich
www.pbs.org/video/nova-building-the-great-cathedrals/

B00Mer
This map indicates the attacks on churches in France over the past four years, yet the globalist-controlled news media is trying to convince us that somehow, Notre Dame was just an accident.

Religion of Peace