Justin's Goose getting close to well done!

Mowich
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Was she still Atty. General when she did the recording?

Regardless, to quote the old adage, it was probably a matter of "Needs must when the Devil drives".

Yes, she was still the AG.

Retired_Can_Soldier
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

So they have no political agenda. Thanks for that

Is a survival agenda the same as a political agenda? The Harper government was particularly kind to the CBC and vice versa.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Read a little closer . The medias first job is to sell advertising . Also attacking their own is a hallmark of the left .

I know its difficult but you should try and be logically consistent

Walter
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

No way he can talk himself out of this unless he tries to blame it all on Wernick. We'll see if his goose is cooked or not when his personal polling numbers start dropping like a stone - so far he's still ahead of Andrew. Wilson-Raybould's is done though.

Scheer leads Justine in the latest polls, Leger and Campaign Research.

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Not that I give two hoots about Trudeau, but I think her recording a phone call without a search warrant is illegal. A cop needs a search warrant, why wouldn't an Attorney General? In fact we all need consent from the other party to record personal conversations.

Not illegal to record the call. You can record any call you want.

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Trudeau is just another puppet, just like his replacement will be. It's all a show folks, to entertain and divert your attention from who is really calling the shots and what they are really doing behind closed doors. If you think Scheer will be any different, you have been successfully bamboozled.

Please tell us who is calling the shots.

Walter
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Read a little closer . The medias first job is to sell advertising . Also attacking their own is a hallmark of the left .

CBCs first job is to lobby the gubmint for more funding.

Walter
+1

You may want to give it a try. Their news is fairly reliable.

Funniest post of the day.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

CBCs first job is to lobby the gubmint for more funding.

The CBCs "job" is laid out in the Broacasting Act. You would know that if you weren't stupid

JLM

Funniest post of the day.

You belong to a special group Walter - it's a badge of honour to get called "stupid" by the biggest moron on the forum.....his name escapes me right now, but "Idiot" will work!

Cannuck
I'm so in your head Jim

JLM
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

I'm so in your head Jim

Obviously the other way around Dummy!

Cannuck
In your head bigly

JLM
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

I suppose so, but she even admitted it was ethically questionable. She set him up nicely though to make herself look good, yet Wernick didn't sound too off base. The fact that she had a dual role of Attorney General and Minister of Justice leaves much to be desired about how our system is set up. And he wasn't asking her to do anything illegal, she didn't like the public perception.
Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see Trudeau tossed out of office. He's inept and spends way too much time apologizing. However, in this case, she could've grown a pair without all the drama. Obviously there are two roles at play. Anyone can make an issue out of anything.

She just got fed up with Trudeau's presumptuousness - he wanted her to do his dirty work, while her hands were tied by protocol. She did the right thing in recording the badgering.

taxslave

Please tell us who is calling the shots.

Its the joows. Didn't you know they run everything?

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Its the joows. Didn't you know they run everything?

I thought maybe it was Poutine since the progs think he has Trump in his pocket, too.

taxslave
+2
Full disclosure; Jody is a shirt tail relative. (My Daughter in laws cousin).
I am quite impressed with her performance so far. Ethics in a politician is a rare thing. ANd of course I would love to see trudOWE crash and burn, taking what the Liberal party has become with him.

taxslave

I thought maybe it was Poutine since the progs think he has Trump in his pocket, too.

Apparently putin reports to the jooows too.

davesmom
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Ask yourself: is this really worth making a new thread over?

I don't think there can be too many treads started that point out Trudeau's corruption. There is a whole league of voters who are not even aware of what is going on in government and will blindly vote Liberal just for convenience sake. Those people have to be awakened to what is happening and what is at stake here. Trudeau is ruining this country and it has to be stopped.

JLM
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmom View Post

I don't think there can be too many treads started that point out Trudeau's corruption. There is a whole league of voters who are not even aware of what is going on in government and will blindly vote Liberal just for convenience sake. Those people have to be awakened to what is happening and what is at stake here. Trudeau is ruining this country and it has to be stopped.

Glad to see you back, we need your common sense and vast knowledge to offset the infusion of stupidity that seems to have crept in lately. Some of the old members (the sensible ones have left). Welcome back.

DaSleeper

Glad to see you back, we need your common sense and vast knowledge to offset the infusion of stupidity that seems to have crept in lately. Some of the old members (the sensible ones have left). Welcome back.

Ditto!

Cannuck
Oh look, the Three Stooges

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmom View Post

Is that what everyone is doing?

Stopping Trudeau from ruining the country by endlessly yapping about him here?

Difficult to believe.