First Nations pipeline has a plan to get around B.C. oil tanker ban


taxslave
+2
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Sadly the latest polling has Horgan winning a majority . No election in sight mind you .

So the believers would like to have you think. Just wait until the new carbon tax increase puts 8 cents a liter more on the fuel bill April first.
 
pgs
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

So the believers would like to have you think. Just wait until the new carbon tax increase puts 8 cents a liter more on the fuel bill April first.

Wow it is already 1.59,9. .
 
taxslave
+2
#63
Dream weaver would like to see the economy crash.This is a good way to keep the peons poor. Vancover area has also been milking the cash cow for all it is worth to finance free transportation for those without cars. Much like making people that have their own mortgage fork out more in taxes to provide free housing for those that are too lazy to work.
 
Hoid
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

So the believers would like to have you think. Just wait until the new carbon tax increase puts 8 cents a liter more on the fuel bill April first.

8 cents?

Our gas went up 11 or 12 cents last week for no reason whatsoever.

Lol 8 cents
 
petros
+3
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

8 cents?
Our gas went up 11 or 12 cents last week for no reason whatsoever.
Lol 8 cents

No reason? It happens every spring as most refineries shut down for maintenence and improved systems.

You never knew that?

What are you paying?

Regina Stats

Lowest
105.9

Average Price
118.6
 
taxslave
+2
#66
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

8 cents?
Our gas went up 11 or 12 cents last week for no reason whatsoever.
Lol 8 cents

And the reason for the carbon tax scam is???
Right no reason whatsoever except to part more disposible income from working people.
 
pgs
+1
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

And the reason for the carbon tax scam is???
Right no reason whatsoever except to part more disposible income from working people.

Of course it goes right into general revenue . Remember the GST was going to be used to pay down the national dept . Now those funds go directly into general revenue and magically disappear into the big black hole . And what do you know , we are running deficits and adding onto the debt yearly .