Canadian companies moving south to avoid US tariffs.

B00Mer
+3
#61  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Only if you’re terrified of Mexicans, muslims, educated folk and free trade

The problem is we don't have Free Trade, we still have protectionism for special interests.

As far as Muslims, if they don't want to change Canada into the next Iran, or blow me up.. Got no problem with'em.

Problem is thier religion is all about councoring and changing everyone to thier values..

I get it Canuck, you're one of those Liberal cry baby types that claim to be something else (sorta like a Muslum).

DaSleeper
+2
Cannuck is is just a little two bit troll shit disturber that tries to antagonize everyone!

Twin_Moose
+1
I find it funny Cannuck is back and a bunch of new members recently joined and trolling, when Cannuck was gone so were most of the new members Lol

Cannuck
Iím sorry if I hurt your feelings guys

*hug*

taxslave
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

I find it funny Cannuck is back and a bunch of new members recently joined and trolling, when Cannuck was gone so were most of the new members Lol

I had him on ignore for a long time. Only way I know what he is babbling is when someone replies.

Walter
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Cannuck is is just a little two bit troll shit disturber that tries to antagonize everyone!

Ignore is a great option on this forum.

Hoid
I find it unlikely that any Canadian companies are going to move to America to avoid tariffs.

That sounds like a very expensive thing to do.

Twin_Moose
I doubt it too, however a lot of US companies are moving and investing more at home

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Especially when youíre immature

Curious Cdn

I ignore all of your "reds" if that's what you mean.

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I ignore all of your "reds" if that's what you mean.

Wrong again.

White_Unifier

Wrong again.

That greenie I just gave you was supposed to be a reddie. That's it Walter, the gloves are off. I'll be bombarding you with reddies from this time forward.

Curious Cdn

Wrong again.

Delusional

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I find it unlikely that any Canadian companies are going to move to America to avoid tariffs.
That sounds like a very expensive thing to do.

That makes it much more probable since you have yet to be on the right side.