Transmountain pipeline protest


petros
+1
#31
WTF are you babbling about?
 
DaSleeper
+1
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

WTF are you babbling about?

He's very good at Babbling!
 
JLM
+1
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

When people are taking them in as pets is when they will be 'thriving'.


Much more likely to spell their demise! The human animal is the biggest threat to other species!
 
B00Mer
+2
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the water has been polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then you will discover you cannot drink OIL.
Autumn Peltier w/ Ireva Photography

That is why there is reforestation, animals continue to breed, and we have plenty of clean fresh water in Canada, we aren't polluting it Clifford.
 
MHz
#35
'Bigger' than the rain stopping or the snow never leaving?

We kill 'other versions of life' to make room for 'our version of life'. You are referencing psychopaths, there is no shortage of them and since it is not a 'natural trait' in a 'healthy baby' perhaps some of life's earliest experiences play a role that leads to the ability to keep emotions 'under control'. The price paid is they never resurface when they would be the deciding factor about some program involving other people.
 
MHz
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

That is why there is reforestation, animals continue to breed, and we have plenty of clean fresh water in Canada, we aren't polluting it Clifford.

Probably words hyping a photo so it sells for more rather than it describes Cliffy's goal for his little corner of 'the bush'. You on the other hand intend to push a 'scorched earth policy'.
 
DaSleeper
+3
#37
You're still the bigges t FOOL on this forum


Does everything you post have to be about the Muddled East???


Why don't you go and live there or strap on a vest and be a martyr for your cause and give us a rest from your rants!
Last edited by DaSleeper; Feb 26th, 2019 at 11:10 AM..
 
Cliffy
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

That is why there is reforestation, animals continue to breed, and we have plenty of clean fresh water in Canada, we aren't polluting it Clifford.

Yes we are. Pull yer head out of yer butt.
 
taxslave
+1
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

That is why there is reforestation, animals continue to breed, and we have plenty of clean fresh water in Canada, we aren't polluting it Clifford.

Except around cliffy's tin teepee where all the trees have been turned into firewood.
 
taxslave
+2
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Yes we are. Pull yer head out of yer butt.

Look around instead of just at the brush growing outside your tin teepee. Everyone else plants what they log.
 
petros
+2
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Yes we are. Pull yer head out of yer butt.

Earth First...


then we'll make Mars our next bitch.
 
petros
+2
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Look around instead of just at the brush growing outside your tin teepee. Everyone else plants what they log.

I bet he has no issues with the Injun that poaches red cedar to carve bears with a chainsaw to sell to Albertan oil workers travelling for a weekend. The ferry traffic in the Columbia is a trapped sales pool.
 
MHz
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

You're still the bigges t FOOL on this forum


Does everything you post have to be about the Muddled East???


Why don't you go and live there or strap on a vest and be a martyr for your cause and give us a rest from your rants!

No.
No.
No.
 
MHz
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

I bet he has no issues with the Injun that poaches red cedar to carve bears with a chainsaw to sell to Albertan oil workers travelling for a weekend. The ferry traffic in the Columbia is a trapped sales pool.


Carve 1, take an impression, duplicate in plastic 1mm thick, sell 100/hr