Saudi Arabia expelling Canadian ambassador, suspending new trade

Twin_Moose
Conservative
In other news Trudeau says he won't authorise the suspension of the armoured vehicle deal because it would cost Canadians too much

Cancelling Saudi deal would cost Canada : PM

So which is it Human rights has no price, or Human rights has no price as long as it doesn't effect jobs in Ont.

Hoid
How could he stop it?

Wave his magical Prime Minister wand?

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Stop what? Human right allegations? Or sale of light armoured vehicles?

Hoid
Either

MHz
Who trains a hit squad to throw a dismembered corpse into a well, on the same property where he was last seen? I can see why Yemen will probably win the war. I hear some former ISIS members are looking an alternative to being put in downtown TO so they will work for room and board if need be.
Why do the fingers if his head was going to be coming off anyway if it wasn't being beamed back to the palace in real time as they would be the ones wanting to hear him scream.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

In other news Trudeau says he won't authorise the suspension of the armoured vehicle deal because it would cost Canadians too much

So which is it Human rights has no price, or Human rights has no price as long as it doesn't effect jobs in Ont.

If we are using that natives in the north for medical experiments that cannot be done in public because the length of the experiment would be classified as torture. The KSA would have to expose it before we did anything to fix it so we have more dirty laundry than the KSA. Rule under the KKK wasn't fair either but everybody knew what was going on.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Either

Human rights in another country apply to the UN to address it, Oh yeah SA is the new head of the council good luck. The light armoured vehicle would cost $1 Billion to cancel read the article

OpposingDigit
I keep waiting for Trump to appear at a campaign rally and when he talks about this Saudi assassination, the crowd begins to chant .... "Lock Him Up"!

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

There is principle and then there is reality.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Is that the same thing you are saying about Trump? Or it just applies to Trudeau?

Hoid
+1

Human rights in another country apply to the UN to address it, Oh yeah SA is the new head of the council good luck. The light armoured vehicle would cost $1 Billion to cancel read the article

I've read the article.

It says the terms of the agreement - another harper fiasco - are such that canceling now would result in punitive measures.

This is what happens when you let an accountant for an oil company become PM.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Sky News

Jamal Khashoggi: Police 'get permission' to search well in Saudi consulate garden

https://news.sky.com/story/jamal-kha...arden-11534240

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I've read the article.
It says the terms of the agreement - another harper fiasco - are such that canceling now would result in punitive measures.
This is what happens when you let an accountant for an oil company become PM.

JT had to approve the deal when he got into office and guess what? He did

MHz
That is what happens when Colas is your 'sandbox', at heart he was okay being a snowboarder, good thing he moved over as that is a task best left to somebody how is relaxed by smoking a joint with the client as they go over the basics. Any come back in multiple casts, 'No.'

The PM should have a 6 hose pipe beside him and when somebody says something stupid or racist they have to take a hoot, a big one and hold their breath, just to show how serious things are.

DaSleeper
+1
You sure give brand new meaning to the word..."gobbledygook"

MHz
https://russia-insider.com/en/farcia...russia/ri25181
Khashoggi wasn’t some sort of dissident or human rights activist; he wasn’t even your run of the mill neoliberalism.txt crusader. He was a Muslim Brotherhood supporter, palled around with Osama bin Laden, and served as media advisor to Turki al-Faisal, one time-head of the Saudi Mukhabarat and so not a nice guy by definition.
Nor is Turkey some kind of paragon of free journalism. It imprisons more journalists than any other country by far.

MHz
The meme will not post. It is worth clicking on the link.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

JT had to approve the deal when he got into office and guess what? He did

The entire leadership of the Western World has been bought by these savages.

MHz
Does that makes you feel cheap? Canada made $50B by turning a bling eye, you want to go back to only 2 vacations per year?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Does that makes you feel cheap? Canada made $50B by turning a bling eye, you want to go back to only 2 vacations per year?

I will run that through the old Cray 1 down in the cellar and see if I can make any sense of that post.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

The meme will not post. It is worth clicking on the link.

Russia insider........................................... ..........

No wonder your head is screwed backwards
The shit you read and believe....
Left hand thread has a brand new meaning when it comes to you!

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Saudi intelligence chief blamed for Khashoggi murder met with ex-Trump adviser Michael Flynn

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/sau...-flynn-report/

curiouser and curiouser...

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Russia insider........................................... ..........
No wonder your head is screwed backwards
The shit you read and believe....
Left hand thread has a brand new meaning when it comes to you!

Your old pal and fellow traveller Danbones cites that balanced, unbiased news source too.

MHz
Be sure to point out which of the many stories I will post are false. You can start with the ones posted already, perhaps a link to your favorite Israeli News outlet will save me some rime as I was going to cover several to see if any had a story full of 'facts'

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Your old pal and fellow traveller Danbones cites that balanced, unbiased news source too.

I have posted some tinfoil hat after some of his posts too....
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...il#post2622393

That is just one.... there are a few more...

You must be some kind of dittohead if you agree with everything certain people say, no matter what it is.....
Last edited by DaSleeper; Oct 26th, 2018 at 07:00 AM..

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

BREAKING NEWS

Saudi Arabia said that Jamal Khashoggi's death was "premeditated," the latest change in the kingdom's official story of how he was killed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/25/w...s&ref=headline

Now they can take us to the location of the body......parts.

so many lies.....so much spin...... now they have no cred.

Hoid
Turkey is demanding to know where the body is.

MHz
You spelled 'parts' wrong.

MHz

You must be some kind of dittohead if you agree with everything certain people say, no matter what it is.....

Is that your only contribution to saving the planet, seem a bit slack really? There is probably a list somewhere, if you need it post something, . . . .

pgs
Free Thinker

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...il#post2622393

That goes without saying .