Half of Canadians Want Refugees Deported

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

When you're a sergeant, you do what you need to do to keep the troops on task.

If you'd ever been a sergeant, you'd know that.

My Sergeants didn't need to do that... but we weren't in the army. You soldiers need that extra push from behind.

Did they really call you Sarge?

*snicker*

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

My Sergeants didn't need to do that... but we weren't in the army. You soldiers need that extra push from behind.

Did they really call you Sarge?

*snicker*

That's cute. You think I was in the Army.

Clearly your need for a good rough ride is affecting what little brain you have. But sorry, I can't get up to Boston this week. Maybe you can find a yeoman's clerk to give you the cleaning-out you are so obviously craving.

EagleSmack

That's cute. You think I was in the Army.

Clearly your need for a good rough ride is affecting what little brain you have. But sorry, I can't get up to Boston this week. Maybe you can find a yeoman's clerk to give you the cleaning-out you are so obviously craving.

Oh no... you were in the AF?

I find it hilarious that Leaning Forward Progs go to insult is calling others f*gs when all intelligence fails them.

Tecumsehsbones

As I've mentioned scores of times. Really, only a jarhead could have missed it.

You know, it's the force where an eight-man crew can do more damage to the enemy in 3/1000 of a second than a Marine division can do in ten years.

Quote:

I find it hilarious that Leaning Forward Progs go to insult is calling others f*gs when all intelligence fails them.

I'm not sure what a "Leaning Forward Prog" is, but I certainly never called you that, or insulted you at all. I'm just trying to help you get what you so obviously need.

Goober
Free Thinker
+1

That didn't take long!

Half Of Canadians Want Illegal Refugees Deported: Poll | The Daily Caller

Well now!

The problem is the Safe Country Agreement that the US and Canada have , has a major loophole. Ability to cross and request asylum. Thing is the US is pushing Mexico to have the same agreement, and I am sure the US would want this loophole closed.

Just as SA/Mexico have migrants crossing the US Border, we hear Trump calling for a solution. And I generally agree with US signing with Mexico, as a Safe Country, and returning those people to Mexico to process their asylum claims

Yet since last fall, Canada has made 12 requests to the US Govt to amend and close this loophole and no response. Yet the problem is the US is providing Visas to a large number from Nigeria who then cross our border. In effect the US has created this problem that Canada is facing.

The US accepting people into their country, letting them stay for decades, under various rules - referring to Haiti and Honduras- changes policy and Canada is left to clean up the mess created by the US.

EagleSmack

As I've mentioned scores of times. Really, only a jarhead could have missed it.

You know, it's the force where an eight-man crew can do more damage to the enemy in 3/1000 of a second than a Marine division can do in ten years.

Well that is doubtful. Ten years is a lot of time.

But seriously, you were a Sarge of the biggest whiners in the Armed Forces. How did it feel leading a bunch of pu**ies?

Quote:

I'm not sure what a "Leaning Forward Prog" is, but I certainly never called you that, or insulted you at all. I'm just trying to help you get what you so obviously need.

There you go again. When all intelligence fails Progs fall back to their ignorance.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

The problem is the Safe Country Agreement that the US and Canada have , has a major loophole. Ability to cross and request asylum. Thing is the US is pushing Mexico to have the same agreement, and I am sure the US would want this loophole closed.

Goober - Glad to see you are still walking the planet, good to see you are back. We are in dire need of an infusion of some wisdom to offset some of the stupidity that has arrived on the forum recently.

Tecumsehsbones

Well that is doubtful. Ten years is a lot of time.

But seriously, you were a Sarge of the biggest whiners in the Armed Forces. How did it feel leading a bunch of pu**ies?

Winning. What were you doing?

Goober
Free Thinker
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Goober - Glad to see you are still walking the planet, good to see you are back. We are in dire need of an infusion of some wisdom to offset some of the stupidity that has arrived on the forum recently.

After getting our daughter settled in, we began looking around for our own place. Love the area and had time to look. Found a small apt building, 3 floors, on a lake, and we have a lake view,8 minutes from our Grandkids
Seniors building, over 55. Nice and quiet. And as we are older, close to Hospitals, and shopping

EagleSmack

Just as SA/Mexico have migrants crossing the US Border, we hear Trump calling for a solution. And I generally agree with US signing with Mexico, as a Safe Country, and returning those people to Mexico to process their asylum claims

The US has been trying to do a lot of things with regards to illegal immigration and has been met with a number of suits, national and international condemnation.

And Justin thought he'd score some points and invited the world. He just never thought they'd actually come to Canada. Boy did that backfire.

#welcometocanada

Quote:

Yet since last fall, Canada has made 12 requests to the US Govt to amend and close this loophole and no response. Yet the problem is the US is providing Visas to a large number from Nigeria who then cross our border. In effect the US has created this problem that Canada is facing.

Why would the US close the loophole? Justin welcomed them all in his tweet. This is a Canada problem, not a Trump problem.

When it comes to illegal immigration many Canadians felt free to criticize US policy as barbaric, unwelcoming, xenophobic. They did so because their borders were protected by Oceans, the North Pole, and the US. Now Canada has to accept the new reality. There is no longer that smugness up there is there?

Quote:

The US accepting people into their country, letting them stay for decades, under various rules - referring to Haiti and Honduras- changes policy and Canada is left to clean up the mess created by the US.

Pot meet Kettle.

Anyhow... this is your mess, a Canadian mess. For years your government has proclaimed itself to be welcoming to all, diversity was your strength.

But I guess in reality it was all a myth.

Winning. What were you doing?

Are you ok? Seriously, are you having a meltdown?

JLM
No Party Affiliation

After getting our daughter settled in, we began looking around for our own place. Love the area and had time to look. Found a small apt building, 3 floors, on a lake, and we have a lake view,8 minutes from our Grandkids
Seniors building, over 55. Nice and quiet. And as we are older, close to Hospitals, and shopping

Glad you found something that works for you.

Goober
Free Thinker

The US has been trying to do a lot of things with regards to illegal immigration and has been met with a number of suits, national and international condemnation.

And Justin thought he'd score some points and invited the world. He just never thought they'd actually come to Canada. Boy did that backfire.

Those suits have been filed in your courts by Americans. You do believe in the rule of law, and support the US Constitution?

Quote:

Why would the US close the loophole? Justin welcomed them all in his tweet. This is a Canada problem, not a Trump problem.

As approx 80 % and higher will not be granted asylum, their refugees claims dismissed. They are given an order to leave Canada. Tell me about that when they cross back into the US claiming refugee status
Do you honestly think the BS comments on US illegals on this board by members represent the majority of Canadians on US policy?

Quote:

]When it comes to illegal immigration many Canadians felt free to criticize US policy as barbaric, unwelcoming, xenophobic. They did so because their borders were protected by Oceans, the North Pole, and the US. Now Canada has to accept the new reality. There is no longer that smugness up there is there?

Smugness, really boils down to how US & Canada work together on cross border security, but also at our nations exterior borders.

Quote:

Anyhow... this is your mess, a Canadian mess. For years your government has proclaimed itself to be welcoming to all, diversity was your strength.

A mess created by the US. Your country made it, you should own it

EagleSmack

Those suits have been filed in your courts by Americans. You do believe in the rule of law, and support the US Constitution?

Absolutely. I believe that immigration laws should be followed as well.

Quote:

As approx 80 % and higher will not be granted asylum, their refugees claims dismissed. They are given an order to leave Canada.

I seriously doubt that is going to happen. I believe they are going to be in Canada for much longer than you believe.

Quote:

Tell me about that when they cross back into the US claiming refugee status

They've already crossed into Canada and claimed asylum. Canada has a few options. Approve their claims or reject them and send them back to their country of origin. Sending them back to the US is not an option.

Quote:

Do you honestly think the BS comments on US illegals on this board by members represent the majority of Canadians on US policy?

Which comments exactly?

Quote:

Smugness, really boils down to how US & Canada work together on cross border security, but also at our nations exterior borders.

Interesting on how the Canadian Government wants to work with the US now.

Quote:

A mess created by the US. Your country made it, you should own it

Nope, Your PM invited them and they are coming.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Only navy men have enough to go trolling . It might just be a Canadian thing , maybe CC can explain it to you , he says he is ex navy .

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Only navy men have enough to go trolling . It might just be a Canadian thing , maybe CC can explain it to you , he says he is ex navy .

What did you serve in, Pigs?

Are you even entitled to an opinion?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

What did you serve in, Pigs?

Are you even entitled to an opinion?

Probably much more entitled than you, C.C. Before you are entitled to an opinion perhaps you should learn to express it civilly.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Probably much more entitled than you, C.C. Before you are entitled to an opinion perhaps you should learn to express it civilly.

Fukc you, too. Who did YOU serve with other than with the roads department?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+3

[COLOR="Red"] Fukc you , too[/COLOR]. Who did YOU serve with other than with the roads department?

Thank you, thank you, thank you, you proved my point with out me having to add a word.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+2

Fukc you, too. Who did YOU serve with other than with the roads department?

At least he doesn't front for the commienazis fakenews foreign legion psy-op devision vlad.

After what the metis soldiers went through getting their stolen pensions back after serving in the slave death squads during WW2 is no longer the feather in one's cap it used to be.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Makes one wonder if C.C. is familiar with the old adage- "It is better to remain silent and appear a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"

spilledthebeer

When you're a sergeant, you do what you need to do to keep the troops on task.

If you'd ever been a sergeant, you'd know that.

A year or so after the 9/11 World Trade Centre attack- Cdn Geographic magazine printed some fascinating statistics from environmental scientists.

They told us that in the 9 months AFTER that attack- during which time fully 25 percent of the worlds airliners were GROUNDED- with people not able to fly as normal -THERE WAS A MEASURABLE IMPROVEMENT IN AIR QUALITY AROUND THE WORLD!!!

So here is the fun question: "what effect would we have on the environment if we TOOK AWAY all those travel for free junkets from our politicians"?

Think of it? All those Hogs SUDDENLY prohibited FROM flying about for fun or amusement on our dime? Think of the huge entourage that any political leader deems essential to a successful trip abroad! Just how many air planes would be grounded and rendered redundant and how much CLEANER would be our air be if we ORDERED that any politician who wanted to talk to another one HAD TO SKYPE!

NO MORE TRAVELLING THE WORLD FOR OUR FLYING PIGS!

Make them send an email instead- IF they really have anything intelligent to say! And make them BUY THEIR OWN DAMNED DINNER! With what we pay- they CAN afford it!

Saving the environment is a noble goal and we MUST demand this sacrifice from our Hogs!

Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

At least he doesn't front for the commienazis fakenews foreign legion psy-op devision vlad.

After what the metis soldiers went through getting their stolen pensions back after serving in the slave death squads during WW2 is no longer the feather in one's cap it used to be.

Metis serving in "death squads" in WW2? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I dont know what they teach in native dominated schools but it makes those airhead conspiracy theorists who think George W. ordered the destruction of World Trade Centre so he would have an excuse to attack Muslims look almost SANE!

People who lack education end up in the infantry- and its infantry that gets slaughtered most frequently! People with higher education go into the artillery where skill with numbers and map reading is required- and things are a little safer! You do not want to be shooting up your own side due to poor reading skill so artillery demands education!

And....is it not odd that our ECONOMY works just like the army? If you have no education you get the crap detail!

But LIE-berals find it hard to win votes by telling black people and natives: "you are poor because you are ignorant"!

Its much easier for LIE-berals to blame "systemic racists"!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

A year or so after the 9/11 World Trade Centre attack- Cdn Geographic magazine printed some fascinating statistics from environmental scientists.

They told us that in the 9 months AFTER that attack- during which time fully 25 percent of the worlds airliners were GROUNDED- with people not able to fly as normal -THERE WAS A MEASURABLE IMPROVEMENT IN AIR QUALITY AROUND THE WORLD!!!

So here is the fun question: "what effect would we have on the environment if we TOOK AWAY all those travel for free junkets from our politicians"?

Think of it? All those Hogs SUDDENLY prohibited FROM flying about for fun or amusement on our dime? !

Your post raises another question. When all these 'important' meetings, conferences, work shops are reviewed a year or so after, how many of them produced any lasting results. Most of the ones I attended during my career gave birth to a few seemingly good ideas that NEVER went anywhere. Maybe 10% did.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Maybe, your allegiance is for sale. You wouldn't be the first ones to sell out your country for more cash. Question is. Who the hell would want to share a country with scum like that?

spilledthebeer
[QUOTE=EagleSmack;2618023]Absolutely. I believe that immigration laws should be followed as well.

I seriously doubt that is going to happen. I believe they are going to be in Canada for much longer than you believe.

They've already crossed into Canada and claimed asylum. Canada has a few options. Approve their claims or reject them and send them back to their country of origin. Sending them back to the US is not an option.

Which comments exactly?

Interesting on how the Canadian Government wants to work with the US now. {QUOTE}

Oh!! Somebody THINKS the Cdn LIE-beral govt of Our idiot Boy Justin WANTS to work with Yankees? On anything? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Our idiot Boy Justin is following in his vile fathers footsteps and idiot Boy WANTS to do all the damage he can to Yankees! Hurting Yankees is the Trudope family REASON FOR LIVING! The problem is that Our idiot Boy NEEDS to be elected if he is to destroy Cdn Imperialism and insult Yankees! LIE-berals are now aware they have gone to far and pushed to hard and now the formerly silent majority is awake and raging!

So now Our idiot Boy must PRETEND to work with Yankees- and try to snidely blame Yankees for not controlling THEIR immigration since so many illegals are coming through United States into Canada!

AS for the notion that Canada has the option of rejecting and deporting illegals- that is WORLD CLASS FUNNY!

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

First- LIE-berals NEED those purchased voters to cling to power at any price since so many white people are OFFENDED by LIE-berals racist crap and democracy damaging lust for power at any price!

Second- LIE-berals intend to drag their feet on this immigrant crap until all the illegals reach retirement age- or higher! LIE-beral stalling is galling but they do it all the live long day- like petulant children not getting their own way! hey are DARING us to SPANK THEM - HARD!

Third- even if we hold LIE-beral feet in a very hot fire to make them obey - LIE-berals will tell us- oh so very sadly- that they CANNOT DEPORT the illegals because the illegals have refused to tell LIE-berals where they came from or to give their real names and so - sadly- they cannot be deported till that matter of proper identity papers and point of origin is cleared up! And various third world pest hole countries like Jamaica will play along because they dont want those people back! Jamaica and Viet Nam are NOTORIOUS for denying and delaying any effort to ship their citizens back to them after crimes are committed in Canada by such immigrants!

And LIE-berals will tell us they are working hard to clear the backlog and sort out illegals and struggling mightily to DEPORT the bad apples- but Cdn welfare is costly and so we should let illegals go to work to become at least a little bit self supporting.....and then LIE-berals will quietly FORGET that they are supposed to be dealing with illegals and sending any away!

And finally- LIE-berals have JUST RESTORED THE "VOUCHING" SYSTEM that allows civil service union Hogs to "vouch' for any unknown and unidentified goof who wants to vote to do so- With Hog Blessing- just so long as the "unknown" citizens who are NOT on any voting list- will support LIE-berals! LIE-beral vouching will allow illegals to "reward" LIE-berals for their support in rthe face of majority opposition from main stream Canada!

Hogs have a LONG history of letting MANY unidentified "citizens" vote in critical "swing" ridings - ones where the race between parties is very close and only a few votes one way or another will produce victory- for LIE-berals!

This is the ugly, bigoted, selfish and DANGEROUS LIE-beral version of democracy!

EagleSmack
Canada: Trudeau government cools on asylum seekers as numbers from US rise

Canada warns making it across border is ‘no free ticket’ as officials try to tone down welcoming image they have cultivated

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...asylum-seekers

It was never really a surprise. Canada's welcoming image was predicated on immigrants not coming. The myth was built because Canada is so difficult to even get to. It was easy to be smug with oceans on three sides and the US absorbing every one else.

While the Trump Administration was trying to stop the flow of illegal immigrants, Canada's PM Trudeau thought it would enhance his national and international image, and poke the Trump Administration in the eye by welcoming all immigrants to Canada.

The funny thing is... the immigrants actually took him up on his invitation. Trudeau never expected that.

Now the behavior of the Canada Liberal Government and Trudeau is more Xenophobic than Trump ever could be.

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Our idiot Boy Justin is following in his vile fathers footsteps and idiot Boy WANTS to do all the damage he can to Yankees!

True... but this time it blew up in Trudeau's face and he is groveling before Trump begging for U.S help to fix Justin's own mistake.

Decapoda
+1

True... but this time it blew up in Trudeau's face and he is groveling before Trump begging for U.S help to fix Justin's own mistake.

Don't be too hard on Justin...he seems to be back on track and has a really solid plan. No need to protect the border when you can just throw up refugee tent camps. It'll be very welcoming...just like back home for the new arrivals.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2
I think the guy who imported them should be deported.

spilledthebeer
+1

I think the guy who imported them should be deported.

Our idiot Boy Justin is NOT back tracking on anything! He just wants us to THINK he is! In any arena, LIE-berals set the gold standard for hypocrisy!

Here is a riddle for you LIE-berals- courtesy of the Doug Ford campaign: Why is a garbage fire in a dumpster better for Ontari-owe than Kathleen Wynne-bag?

Because the garbage fire produces AFFORDABLE heat and light!

Here is an article exposing the duplicity of Ontari-owe LIE-berals in hiding their deficit behind a facade of temporary measures. With some comments of my own in brackets):

Liberals hiding their deficit

By Lorrie Goldstein, Toronto Sun. First posted: Thursday, April 27, 2017 05:32 PM EDT | Updated: Friday, April 28, 2017 08:14 AM EDT

If you believe Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne’s claim that through her sound fiscal management she has balanced the province’s books and can now spend more on public services, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I’d like to sell you.

(And here we are- a year later and her LIES have been exposed!)

Progressive Conservative leader Patrick Brown rightly called Wynne’s budget a “Hail Mary pass” Thursday, cooked up by a Liberal government desperately trying to clean up the financial mess it’s made of the province’s books for the past 14 years, in time for next year’s election.

(Ontari-owe is setting records for debts and spending madness- no other govt has ever dug itself so swiftly into a desperate debt hole! And it was done so LIE-berals could BUY votes and cling to power at any price!)

Brown said despite Wynne’s claim of a balanced budget – the first since 2008 – the Liberals are actually hiding a $5 billion operating deficit.

(And of course the closest LIE-berals eventually to truth was admitting that the 2018 budget would not be balanced- that there would be over $6 billion dollars in new debt! And of course THAT ALSO IS A LIE! The auditor general says the 2018 deficit will be DOUBLE what LIE-berals claim- over $12 billion! LIE-berals are throwing record debts onto Cdn who have not yet even been born- it will take centuries to deal with LIE-beral greed and demands for gravy!)

He said they’re covering it up with one-time sales of government assets valued at $1 billion, $2 billion from cap and trade, $1.5 billion in federal “Trudeau trust fund” cash and by counting $500 million in pension assets as revenue, an accounting trick rejected by Ontario Auditor General Bonnie Lysyk.

(Brown should be more specific regarding where LIE-berals got their temporary funds-first and foremost is the shameful sale of our Hydro system to greedy pals of the LIE-beral Party-all that stock was carefully reserved for LIE-beral friends-no ordinary people need apply! LIE-beral pals NEED GRAVY- so the rest of us can PAY! Secondly- LIE-berals got a big temporary fix from their carbon crap and trade tax-the one they are under HUGE PRESSURE to SCALE BACK or else watch Ontari-owe companies start moving to other provinces and states with less fiscally insane govts- with resulting reduction in jobs and tax revenue here! And of course the federal transfers represent debt from another level of govt- and there is only one level of tax payer- govt transfers of funds are a Ponzi scheme- robbing Peter to pay Paul- and Paul is ALWAYS a LIE-beral PAL! )

(It seems obvious that General Motors in Oshawa is simply biding its time waiting to see what concessions it can wheedle out of Lie-berals over carbon crap and trade tax. There will be NO new commitment from GM for any new product at the Oshawa plant until at least 2019 and not till all this carbon and free trade crap is dealt with to suit GM chiefs! GM is holding off IN SPITE of Oshawa workers having the consistently highest quality ratings in their work- how can you be the best and still be un-needed unless politics is playing a BIG PART? And GM is simply the most prominent of the companies watching govt moves. With the added bonus that California- the Carbon partner with Ontari-owe and Quebec has decided to start raising the cost of IT`S carbon crap and trade charge by about 15 percent per year- which will put huge NEW added cost onto already suffering Ontari-owe business since our LIE-beral carbon price is tied to California!)

Beyond these shell games, the Liberals are massively increasing borrowing over the next three years, hiking it by $18 billion to $96.5 billion. That’s 23% higher than the $78.5 billion the Liberals said they would need just one year ago.

(LIE-berals are planning all this new borrowing because they have made HUGE pension promises to our civil service union Hogs and the pigs at the govt trough want new gravy NOW! LIE-berals either pay up or lose the next election!)

This, no doubt, will be part of their political slush fund for bribing us with our own money in Wynne’s next budget, which will come down shortly before next year’s election in June.

It’s the same trick Wynne is using to “lower” our electricity bills starting June 1 by 17% (plus the earlier 8% HST cut on Jan. 1) by racking up $25 billion in new debt to be paid back by taxpayers.

(With LIE-berals its pay huge costs now or pay later-with the `later` option costing WAY MORE in interest charges so its NEVER a bargain!)

Despite Wynne’s claim of balancing the budget this year, Ontario’s total debt will still increase by $11.5 billion in 2017-18 to $311.9 billion, with another hike of $12 billion next year, because of debt servicing costs.

(Then add another $12 billion plus for 2018-2019- with bond rating services hovering like enraged hawks- if LIE-berals win the June 2018 election- enraged bankers will downgrade Ontari-owe debt and cripple us with new charges and interest rates to punish LIE-beral greed and fiscal stupidity! ALL the grand LIE-beral promises made as the election approaches are EMPTY! For one thing most of the claimed prices of LIE-beral promises are slimy low balls- well below real cost! Bankers do not like the scope of existing LIE-beral debt and this latest series of promises- if implemented- will send bankers into attack mode and we WILL PAY BIG INTEREST CHARGES- as befits irresponsible dead beats! LIE-beral promises are not just empty LIES- they are actually a threat to our economy!)

Since the Liberals came to power in 2003, when the provincial debt was $138.8 billion, they have added a staggering $173.1 billion in debt, a 125% increase in 14 years, far outstripping inflation and population growth.

Also, when the Liberals came into power in 2003, the province’s debt to GDP ratio, a key indicator of economic health, was at a reasonable 27%.

Today, it’s at 37.5% and while Wynne has pledged to reduce that ratio to pre-recession levels, her budget contains no plan for doing so.

(As various LIE-beral loving think tanks have assured us- the debt IS manageable- just so long as interest rates don’t bump up-and our federal LIE-beral finance minister has just started making noises that an interest rate rise is IMMINENT!)

Despite Wynne’s and Sousa’s happy talk, there’s no free lunch.

(For those watching closely-the truly frightening part of LIE-beral planning is their deferral of MASSIVE wage and pension promises to civil service Hogs - TILL AFTER the 2018 election! LIE-beral support was at 11 percent in January and now it has bounced bac k to 28 percent- probably because LIE-berals have been cooking up back room deals with union Hogs who are their ONLY supporters, in the last few months!)

(The big fear of LIE-berals and Hogs is that they may have finally gone too far and provoked that silent majority of Cdns who don’t usually vote and persuaded them to cast a ballot this time around- if that happens then LIE-berals are toast! But if the usual voting pattern is followed with 55 percent of Cdns staying away from ballot box that leaves 45 percent of Cdns casting ballots-with one employed Cdn in three working for govt- and HOGS ALWAYS VOTE since the election outcome determines their salary options for the next 4 years- with LIE-berals ALREADY having their promises in place with Hogs! Can LIE-berals placate that 55 percent of Cdns with idiot and empty promises they cannot pay for and must LIE about- or will the Cdn silent majority rise in rage and destroy LIE-berals? Either we destroy LIE-berals in 2018 at ballot boxes or they destroy US in 2019 as they go on a record campaign of tax looting and pillaging while struggling to pay those HUGE PROMISES THEIR HOG ALLIES!)

Public debt is simply deferred tax hikes and service cuts that must be paid by future generations – our children and grandchildren – who will pay tomorrow for the reckless spending of Ontario’s Liberals today.

EagleSmack
+1
Fewer than 1% of more than 28,000 irregular asylum seekers have been removed from Canada so far

Fewer than 1% of more than 28,000 irregular asylum seekers have been removed from Canada so far | CBC News

WOW! Less than 1% get deported.