UK's Christian heritage stressed in PM's Christmas message

darkbeaver
+1 / -1
She's a committed Anglican! Is that better than free coffee? No it isn't it's a sign of mental degenerancy. Will she implode if she knew she was whorshipping the fukkin Sun the silly twit should be in a cage. ah Merry Christmas anyway unt a happy new Year.

The UK does not get enough D to support meaningful life hence thier global wandering in search of the light

Cannuck
I don't know what's funnier, watching the Cliffy's of the world or the social conservatives lose their facking minds every year over Christmas.

Murphy
Is you a mental heads? Cliffy has no brain in a transplant since the 1982s!

He is worship sea rocks in the Antarctical Oceans.

No more sillys about him. He is head sickly.

---

But it's true. The British are known germ carriers.

The British spread a virulent disease to the Middle East in the middle ages.

Richard the Lion Hearted was quoted as saying, "Oh father, how pernicious! My Crusades in tatters! I have sentenced this great nation to mediocrity and leftedness!"

Since then, the British have driven on the left in recognition of the shame of creating Islam. The Arabs were so disgusted with the British that they vowed to destroy the little island. Mohammad is a common name there, so when people started asking Mohammad for help, they were simply asking their neighbours to pitch in. The trouble was, the Brits saw this as a call to a heathen god.

And the Arabs? Well, they had no way to get to Britain until the last century. Now, they are emigrating in great numbers.

So you see, that's what Christmas in Britain is all about, Charlie Brown.

Danbones
UK's Christian hairya$$ stressed in PM's Christmas message

LOL the season of piece and luv

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

You are a child of the universe.

Desiderata

Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender
be on good terms with all persons.

Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons,
they are vexations to the spirit.

If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs;
for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;
many persons strive for high ideals;
and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself.

Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be cynical about love;
for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment
it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years,
gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,
whatever you conceive Him to be,
and whatever your labors and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

Max Ehrmann - 1952

[youtube]Ey6ugTmCYMk[/youtube]

darkbeaver
WALTER RELAX MAN THE BLACK HAND WAS PREMATURE IN MY ESTIMATION, smarten the fuk up or we are goin to war, fukkin red bamnb bandit, monkeys and buttons

You are fascinaed by buttons

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

I'm steeped in the history of persecutions of Henry VIII and Elizabeth I against Catholics, and especially Catholic clergy. Edmund Campion and Edmund Arrowsmith are favourites of mine. Both were hung, drawn and quartered for the 'treason' of not professing the English Faith. But like a branch cut from the root the Church of England is dying.

It has lost its moral vision. It has ordained women and openly homosexual priests and bishops, blesses same sex unions, promotes artificial contraception, is now silent on abortion and euthanasia if not out rightly supportive. It has faced inner revolts and schisms over its liberalism, relativism and rejection of scripture .

The decline in its membership has been so precipitous that it might cease to exist by the middle of the 21st Century. Who needs a church that tells you to make up your own rules and that there are no consequences for your decisions.

So real Christianity will likely survive in Britain, grafted on to its original trunk. The Catholic Church has attempted to form an Anglican Rite of RCC, which accepts some of the forms and rituals of the Anglicans but retains the rigour of its own moral dogma, with mixed results so far.

There was no Elizabethan persecution of Catholics.

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

She's a committed Anglican! Is that better than free coffee? No it isn't it's a sign of mental degenerancy. Will she implode if she knew she was whorshipping the fukkin Sun the silly twit should be in a cage. ah Merry Christmas anyway unt a happy new Year.

The UK does not get enough D to support meaningful life hence thier global wandering in search of the light

Been on the Christmas sherry too much, methinks.

Is you a mental heads? Cliffy has no brain in a transplant since the 1982s!

He is worship sea rocks in the Antarctical Oceans.

No more sillys about him. He is head sickly.

---

But it's true. The British are known germ carriers.

Richard the Lion Hearted was quoted as saying, "Oh father, how pernicious! My Crusades in tatters! I have sentenced this great nation to mediocrity and leftedness!"

Since then, the British have driven on the left in recognition of the shame of creating Islam. The Arabs were so disgusted with the British that they vowed to destroy the little island. Mohammad is a common name there, so when people started asking Mohammad for help, they were simply asking their neighbours to pitch in. The trouble was, the Brits saw this as a call to a heathen god.

And the Arabs? Well, they had no way to get to Britain until the last century. Now, they are emigrating in great numbers.

And you.

Cliffy
Special message from Santa to Blackhead...

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

They created their own denomination, not religion, so the King could get a divorce. Words and their meanings get in the way of agendas.

'It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: but I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.'
Matthew 5:31-32 (Authorized Version)

To what version of the Holy Bible does the Church of England adhere, and what does that version teach on the subject of divorce?

Murphy

It's true. The British are known germ carriers.

All the English should commit mass suicide by throwing themselves into the Channel. Cliffy will lead them. The water will be polluted for a while, but the gene pool will be cleansed. Short term pain for long term gain.

Curious Cdn
All the English should commit mass suicide by throwing themselves into the Channel. Cliffy will lead them. The water will be polluted for a while, but the gene pool will be cleansed. Short term pain for long term gain.

...and a haaappyyy New Yeeeeear!