Why Did the News-Media Hide This Important Fact?


darkbeaver
#1
Why Did the News-Media Hide This Important Fact?

Posted on December 15, 2017 by Eric Zuesse.
Eric Zuesse
On December 13th, the following news-story was distributed for publication to virtually all U.S.-and-allied major (and many minor) newsmedia, but it was published only by four small “alt-news” sites (washingtonsblog being one of them) even though the article links to all the evidence, all of which is solid. 100% of the mainstream news-sites refused to publish any of the facts that are disclosed here; it’s been, thus far, a total cover-up, in 100% of the mainstream:

POLL: By 2-to-1, Americans Oppose Moving U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem
Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org
A reliable scientific poll of 2,000 Americans, taken during 1-6 November 2017 — just a month before U.S. President Donald Trump announced that America’s Embassy will move to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv — showed that 63% of Americans were opposed to the move, and 31% supported it. Here was the question, as asked:
Q61. Having thought about it, do you support or oppose the United States immediately moving its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem?
Total Rep Dem Ind
1. Support 31% 49% 15% 28%
2. Oppose 63% 44% 81% 60%
This was the latest “Critical Issues Poll” by the University of Maryland and the Nielsen Scarborough polling organization, and it showed that U.S. President Trump didn’t actually represent the American people when he issued this historic order. He may have represented Israelis, and he may have represented American billionaires, but he represented less than a third of Americans who expressed an opinion about the matter.
⇒ Keep Reading
 
avro25
#2
So far, one of the moves I agree with Trump on.

I still think they played an empty hand though.
 
darkbeaver
#3
Isn't it a bit provocative though? I can see some positive outcomes but perhaps you might not share them.
 
Hoid
#4
has anyone claimed americans supported this?

as far as I know nobody outside of hard core trumps support it
 
darkbeaver
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

has anyone claimed americans supported this?

as far as I know nobody outside of hard core trumps support it

The question is stupid given the hidden bit. Hide something and then report it? How,s that work in your fishbowl?
 
Hoid
+1
#6  Top Rated Post
what was hidden? nobody ever thought or presumed there was ever many americans who supported it. Strictly the far right. It has something to do with the book of ancient fables they all pretend to believe in. Or something.
 
darkbeaver
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

what was hidden? nobody ever thought or presumed there was ever many americans who supported it. Strictly the far right. It has something to do with the book of ancient fables they all pretend to believe in. Or something.

However there were and are many American dollars supporting the Zionist criminals so in the face of the great American democracy hype it is odd that if what you say is the case it happened anyway. Has Trump violated the peoples trust?
 
Cliffy
+1
#8
Armageddon tired of waitin'. Move it to Jerusalem to start the rapture. It's all in the book of revelations. God's too slow for these right wing nut jobs.
 
Hoid
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Armageddon tired of waitin'. Move it to Jerusalem to start the rapture. It's all in the book of revelations. God's too slow for these right wing nut jobs.

this is the basis of the far right - god is going to end the world so what the ****
 
OpposingDigit
+1 / -1
#10
"....let me please remind you of a simple but embarrassing fact – the Palestinians are the last victims of Hitler.

It was the extent of the Shoah that brought support to Zionism and led to the formation of the Jewish State in Palestine. But it is the innocent Palestinians who, for the last seven decades, have been paying the price for crimes committed by Europeans.

If you feel guilty about Hitler, stand for Palestine and the Palestinians!"
 
Hoid
+1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

However there were and are many American dollars supporting the Zionist criminals so in the face of the great American democracy hype it is odd that if what you say is the case it happened anyway. Has Trump violated the peoples trust?

and there are many american dollars supporting many criminals in many places. I don't care about Zionist conspiracies - I do care about Israeli aggression and Arab aggression and I do care about American military aid to Israel.
 
darkbeaver
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by OpposingDigit View Post

"....let me please remind you of a simple but embarrassing fact – the Palestinians are the last victims of Hitler.

It was the extent of the Shoah that brought support to Zionism and led to the formation of the Jewish State in Palestine. But it is the innocent Palestinians who, for the last seven decades, have been paying the price for crimes committed by Europeans.

If you feel guilty about Hitler, stand for Palestine and the Palestinians!"

It was Zionism that made Hitler and consequently the Zionist state. Machinations upon machinations in support of the Balfour 1926 treason.