Just Another African-American Whiner

Tecumsehsbones
There's no sign of racism here. There are no racists in the U.S., except black people who abuse poor, oppressed white men.

This is just a case of boys-will-be-boys horseplay.

White high school football players in Idaho charged with raping black, disabled teammate with a coat hanger

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...mepage%2Fstory

Danbones
they called him "cool aid"
I wonder how cool aid feels about that
and they called him a "chicken eater"
I guess KFC is off the menu

alleged rape aside, this whole language thing could be made to go away if everyone would just sit down and shut up.
don't talk, don't move, don't do anything....
(and especially don't think)
collective punishment to commence in three, two, one....

Blackleaf
+1
#3  Top Rated Post
Had they been Muslims and the victim a white girl they would have got away with it scot free.

Locutus
After two hours of testimony, Wood pointed out during his closing argument that key statements by the witness and the victim differed greatly, including which part of the hanger was used, how many times it was kicked and how long the attack lasted.

“The testimony is so inherently conflicting so as not to prove the event,” Wood told Judge Mark Ingram during his closing argument.

Deputy Attorney General Brenda Bauges conceded that there were “some discrepancies” but argued the state had met its burden of proof anyway. Ingram agreed.

“The evidence is conflicted on detail,” the judge said. “But the essential element was established by (the victim). I am going to bind it over.”

http://magicvalley.com/news/local/cr...d4d175b34.html

anyway. I guess we'll see what really happed in september.

I see that wapo doesn't want any comments on this newsworthy news story. oh well.

racists gonna race.

EagleSmack
Wait a second.... our forum legal expert is levying judgement before a trial?

tsk tsk

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Had they been Muslims and the victim a white girl they would have got away with it scot free.

In Briddin maybe.

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Wait a second.... our forum legal expert is levying judgement before a trial?

tsk tsk

What judgment did I levy?