Canada, Harper need a 'reality check' on global warming: report

mentalfloss
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

**** yeah!

petros
Oh yes I did.

When you grow up you'll diss Farrell too.

mentalfloss

Oh yes I did.

I can't speak for his other stuff, but Anchorman was great.

coldstream
Quote: Originally Posted by Cabbagesandking View Post

Do you have support for even one of this Gish Gallop of silly observations.

When you are proposing a radical de-industrialization of the world, as the solutions for AGW envision.. with a massive reduction in the population that can be sustained by it.. the onus on proof should be on those making these claims. In fact the AGW Cult has provided nothing but computer models.. that are continually proved wrong.. have never been able to predict anything.

In fact much of the recent support for AGW is from commercial sources who would profit through the accumulation and sale of 'carbon credits'.. which will further put the world's productive capacity to the dictates of the Global Investment Organism which stands to make huge profits by engineering shortages of basic commodities.. and playing regions and nations off against each other.

NO proof of Global Warming... much less Anthropogenic Global Warming has ever presented. All that is offered is FEAR MONGERING.. feeding irrational hysteria.. in support of a POLITICAL AGENDA.. not a rational scientific hypthesis. In fact it ignores the FACT that normal geophysical fluctuations of carbon in the atmosphere completely ENGULF those of human sources.. negating the original premis of AGW.

Suspended carbon in oceans, land biomass and atmospheret accounts for over 40,000 billion tons, all in some form of continuous circulation.. of which a grand total of 6 billion tons can be said to be of human origins. Do the math. And of course carbon itself is a fractional element of the total atmosphere, about .039%, that's 4 parts per 10,000 of other elements.

Have no doubt that you are being fooled if you accept AGW.. by a cult leadership that is profoundly antithetical to the human cause.
Last edited by coldstream; Jun 14th, 2012 at 01:38 PM..

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

When you are proposing a radical de-industrialization of the world, as the solutions for AGW envision.. with a massive reduction in the population that can be sustained by it.. the onus on proof should be on those making these claims. In fact the AGW Cult has provided nothing but computer models.. that are continually proved wrong.. have never been able to predict anything.

In fact much of the recent support for AGW is from commercial sources who would profit through the accumulation and sale of 'carbon credits'.. which will further put the world's productive capacity into the dictates of the Global Investment Organism which stands to make huge profits by engineering shortages of basic commodities.

NO proof of Global Warming... much less Anthropogenic Global Warming has ever presented. All that is offered is FEAR MONGERING.. feeding irrational hysteria.. in support of a POLITICAL AGENDA.. not a rational scientific hypthesis. In fact it ignores the FACT that normal geophysical fluctuations of carbon in the atmosphere completely ENGULF those of human sources.. completely negating the original premis of AGW.

Have no doubt that you are being fooled if you accept AGW.. by a cult leadership that is profoundly antithetical to the human cause.

I could re-write this entire piece and simply replace AGW with Global warming denial.

Niflmir
Free Thinker

Oh yes I did.

Don't be absurd. That's like saying when you grow up you'll start hating McDonald's.

No, when you grow up you realize that McDonald's is unhealthy food, but you still enjoy it from time to time.

When you grow up, you'll stop promoting black and white thinking... oh, how I wish that were true.

petros
Farrell is about as funny as the guy he mimicks....Chevy Chase.

mentalfloss

Farrell is about as funny as the guy he mimicks....Chevy Chase.