ISIS threatening to kill hostages again

mentalfloss
These guys really need to find a new shtick.

*yawn*

ISIS gives Japan 72 hours to deliver $240 million — or it will execute two Japanese hostages

CAIRO — The Islamic State group threatened to kill two Japanese hostages Tuesday unless they receive $240 million in 72 hours, directly demanding the ransom from Japan’s premier during his visit to the Middle East. Prime Minister Shinzo Abe vowed to save the men, saying: “Their lives are the top priority.”

However, Abe and other Japanese officials declined to say whether they’d make the payment to save the men, identified in an extremist video as Kenji Goto Jogo and Haruna Yukawa. Their kidnapping immediately recalled the 2004 beheading of a Japanese backpacker in Iraq, carried out by the Islamic State group’s predecessor over Japan’s involvement in the U.S.-led war there.

ISIS gives Japan 72 hours to deliver $240 million — or it will execute two Japanese hostages

Tecumsehsbones
+1
I would totally send them the $240 mil. In Mark-82s.

mentalfloss
I would like to know who these hostages are.

Kreskin
Funding must be getting tight.

taxslave
Free Thinker
Just give them an F35.

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Funding must be getting tight.

But ISIS is infallible and everywhere!

RUN

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Question, would you want to be the first one killed??

If they place both together, and one has to watch knowing that is what he is going to get.. that is fukked!!

Hey, my sig is perfect for this thread.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Is Japan involved in this phoney war on ISIS? If not, this would surely bring them in. Who would benefit from that?

petros
Of course. Japan and Korea have the best foundries.

WLDB
No Party Affiliation
I guess that means its Tuesday.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Is Japan involved in this phoney war on ISIS? If not, this would surely bring them in. Who would benefit from that?

ISIS probably thinks they would.

MHz
+4
#11  Top Rated Post
Nice of ISIS to take western banking hours into account. How much interest would they lose by not getting it till Monday morning?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDB View Post

I guess that means its Tuesday.

ISIS probably thinks they would.

ISIS would because they are a western backed mercenary army, false flag, to get dumb western sheeple to back an all out war in the ME. Armageddon' tired of waitin'.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

I would like to know who these hostages are.

Colpy. They've overtaken Moncton.

ISIS would because they are a western backed mercenary army, false flag, to get dumb western sheeple to back an all out war in the ME. Armageddon' tired of waitin'.

OPEC and Bolshevik backed son.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Those Psychopaths have no ethics, no scruples, and no conscience. Something inside is gone. They just aren't capable of those emotions. That's why killing is so easy..

This is what the Western society is up against and now these killers have the Internet to broadcast their crimes, make threats and spread fear.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Those Psychopaths have no ethics, no scruples, and no conscience. Something inside is gone. They just aren't capable of those emotions. That's why killing is so easy..

This is what the Western society is up against and now these killers have the Internet to broadcast their crimes, make threats and spread fear.

Look what Jib does to people over here and tell me these people aren't being fed methamphetamine.

darkbeaver
Republican
BOOMER is on speed?

MHz
+1
Bad training.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OIXfkXEj0

Once the rough edges are worn down by time they will both be decent marbles, as it stands the rough parts means they have lost what marbles they had when the show started.
Same as, . . . Israel Cranks Up the PR Machine | The Nation
Groping for a convenient solution to its public relations problems, the Israeli government has turned to hasbara. The literal meaning of this Hebrew word is “explanation,” but when put into practice, most informed observers recognize it as propaganda. The more the State of Israel relies on force to manage the occupation, the more it feels compelled to deploy hasbara. And the more Western media consumers encounter hasbara, the more likely they are to measure Israel’s grandiose talking points against the routine and petty violence, shocking acts of humiliation and repression that define its treatment of the Palestinians.

EagleSmack
+1

And you just accused me of making stuff up.

lol... tards

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

BOOMER is on speed?

So you disagree that the guy in the video chopping off heads is not a Psychopath??

Maybe you're defending the killer.. is that your position?
Last edited by B00Mer; Jan 20th, 2015 at 03:06 PM..

MHz

"That's why killing is so easy.."
Considering that you already belong to a very vocal choir that celebrates the death of the weakest as being a 'good thing' are you quite sure this is the time and place to mosey down that same trail and expect the trail to lead anyplace else that the ****hole it ended up being for you the last time. Somebody with a bit of polish would recognize it as 'being similar' to a bend that created a memory so that can be taken into account with the assurance that if you are sane it will lead you to the safest path available to you. Insane people are a wreck looking for a location. Wisdom is being able to tell the difference before hindsight does it for you. Greek that up now as I don't want it to ruin what is about to be funny, more than it was last time just because it is a mistake being repeated.

... the guy in the video chopping off heads .....

It was a ransom demand oh not hyped up one. If anybody needs an alternate path about now that would be you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re8U_on4Gn4

EagleSmack
+1
huh?

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

If anybody needs an alternate path about now that would be you.

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

huh?

I think he's trying to convert me to Islam..

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

And you just accused me of making stuff up.

lol... tards

I didn't make anything up. The info is all over the place but you won't see it because you are blinded by patriotism.

darkbeaver
Republican
+1

So you disagree that the guy in the video chopping off heads is not a Psychopath??

Maybe you're defending the killer.. is that your position?

I didn't watch the video. Was there blood cushing all over the ground? Maybe you're easy to suck into lunacy with a B flick of costumed clowns paid by some state to rile up the dingbats like you. My position is upright. I can spit on your head from here.

Colpy
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

But ISIS is infallible and everywhere!

RUN

No. That is what we are doing know.

We need to find our cojones, and kill them all.

To the last man.

The reason they are having such success in the west, the reason young men are drawn to them, is they are seen as exciting, successful..........victorious. We need to turn them into a pile of dead bodies. Nobody converts to a pile of shot up losers.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

I didn't watch the video. Was there blood cushing all over the ground? Maybe you're easy to suck into lunacy with a B flick of costumed clowns paid by some state to rile up the dingbats like you. My position is upright. I can spit on your head from here.

I'm not riled up, I'm just saying these MUSLIM TERRORISTS are psychopaths, like most Muslims.

...and I spit right back at'cha and get you in the eye.

You cyber tough guy, you..
Last edited by B00Mer; Jan 20th, 2015 at 04:57 PM..

darkbeaver
Republican

I'm not rile up, I'm just saying these MUSLIM TERRORISTS are psychopaths, like most Muslims.

...and I spit right back at'cha and get you in the eye.

You cyber tough guy, you..

You are lucky it's winter and my arthritis is bad and I misplaced my cane and I am not allowed to visit Israel.

MHz

I think he's trying to convert me to Islam..

Maybe someday they can have an operation where they get all the bad parts of a brain since they have it right there and the tools are handy. There is a vid that gives a preview of the options available, most shoddy clinics don't pass that info along.

You would probably try tomato juice to plug an aneurism is somebody told you to. Probably think the bulging eyes were from him staring at you and that would blow what is left of any safety gaskets you have and justify punching him out.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

You are lucky it's winter and my arthritis is bad and I misplaced my cane and I am not allowed to visit Israel.

LOL I'm not a JEW, I'm a proud Canadian WASP!! Who thinks Islam is an evil backward ideology as evil as Nazism and Communism.

You don't have to go as far as Israel, just come into the USA.. but remember USA is still Sharia Free.

Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Maybe someday they can have an operation where they get all the bad parts of a brain since they have it right there and the tools are handy. There is a vid that gives a preview of the options available, most shoddy clinics don't pass that info along.

You would probably try tomato juice to plug an aneurism is somebody told you to. Probably think the bulging eyes were from him staring at you and that would blow what is left of any safety gaskets you have and justify punching him out.

You really are not right in the head....

Cliffy
Free Thinker

You really are not right in the head....

And being a blood thirsty hate monger is being "right in the head"? You and Colpy make a great pair (of what I don't know).