The stratified heavens: the gaseous layers of the stratosphere?


eanassir
#1
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap100216.html





The troposphere (: the air) appears orange.
The stratosphere (: the gaseous layers of heaven?) appears white.
The mesosphere (: above the stratosphere) appears blue.

The gaseous heavens
Last edited by eanassir; Apr 28th, 2010 at 12:20 AM..
 
eanassir
#2
I think the stratified heavens mentioned in the Glorious Quran are the stratosphere (or the stratified heavens), but God is the All-Knowing.

The reason for this:
This Stratosphere is stable: with no turbulance of its gases: there is no wind there to mix its gases together.
The wind is restricted to the troposphere or the air which is nearer to the earth surface.
It is almost certain that when this part of the atmosphere is stable and no wind is there to mix its gases, then its constituents will separate by time to form some sublayers inside this stratosphere - the thing that is unknown till today.

The cause of the stability of this Stratosphere is the temperature becomes more as you go up in this stratosphere (this is relative; because its uppermost part is cold but has a higher temperature than its lowermost part.)

This is opposite the troposphere which is turbulant with winds; because the temperatue will be less as you go up in this troposphere.

The gaseous heavens
 
MHz
#3
In your model wouldn't global warming result in faster updrafts and therefore faster cooling via the cold of space?
 
Tonington
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by eanassir View Post

I think the stratified heavens mentioned in the Glorious Quran are the stratosphere (or the stratified heavens), but God is the All-Knowing.

The reason for this:
This Stratosphere is stable: with no turbulance of its gases: there is no wind there to mix its gases together.

...Polar stratospheric vortices...they exist. Google it. There is even wind in the mesosphere.

Quote:

The cause of the stability of this Stratosphere is the temperature becomes more as you go up in this stratosphere (this is relative; because its uppermost part is cold but has a higher temperature than its lowermost part.)

The temperature profile with elevation isn't at all like you describe it.

It looks like this:
 
AnnaG
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by eanassir View Post

I think the stratified heavens mentioned in the Glorious Quran are the stratosphere (or the stratified heavens), but God is the All-Knowing.

The reason for this:
This Stratosphere is stable: with no turbulance of its gases: there is no wind there to mix its gases together.
The wind is restricted to the troposphere or the air which is nearer to the earth surface.
It is almost certain that when this part of the atmosphere is stable and no wind is there to mix its gases, then its constituents will separate by time to form some sublayers inside this stratosphere - the thing that is unknown till today.

The cause of the stability of this Stratosphere is the temperature becomes more as you go up in this stratosphere (this is relative; because its uppermost part is cold but has a higher temperature than its lowermost part.)

This is opposite the troposphere which is turbulant with winds; because the temperatue will be less as you go up in this troposphere.

The gaseous heavens

lmao
Looks like you took the Bart Simpson course in atmospherics 101 and got a D- in it.
 
MHz
#6
Anna, in the chart just above your post it puts outer space as being above the melting point of water, is it true that it woulds stay liquid if some was tossed out of Sky Lab?
 
AnnaG
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Anna, in the chart just above your post it puts outer space as being above the melting point of water, is it true that it woulds stay liquid if some was tossed out of Sky Lab?

Look at the pressure up there and answer your own question.
 
MHz
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

Look at the pressure up there and answer your own question.

Pressure only affects how much gas can be held in water, 60deg will make water a liquid no matter what the pressure is.
 
AnnaG
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Pressure only affects how much gas can be held in water, 60deg will make water a liquid no matter what the pressure is.

Here's a clue for you: it has something to do with density. Like I said, answer your own question.

In the meantime, back to the topic: eannasir, you're book is wrong. It's science is befuddled.
 
AnnaG
#10
ok I'll take pity on you: here's another clue;

PV=nRT V=nRT/P
 
MHz
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

ok I'll take pity on you: here's another clue;

PV=nRT V=nRT/P

A 1 liter sample of air at room temperature (25 �C) and pressure (1 atm) is compressed to a volume of 3.3 mls at a pressure of 1000 atm. What is the temperature of the air sample?

I'll post what answer I was given a bit later.
 
AnnaG
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

A 1 liter sample of air at room temperature (25 �C) and pressure (1 atm) is compressed to a volume of 3.3 mls at a pressure of 1000 atm. What is the temperature of the air sample?

I'll post what answer I was given a bit later.

Who cares? Go waste someone else's time with your schoolyard games and try sticking to the topic.
 
MHz
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

Who cares? Go waste someone else's time with your schoolyard games and try sticking to the topic.

Perhaps someday I will become a great as you and be able tp rebuttle any/all replies with the same non-specific view such as this one 'you're book is wrong. It's science is befuddled.'
As you wish, bye. lol
 
AnnaG
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Perhaps someday I will become a great as you and be able tp rebuttle any/all replies with the same non-specific view such as this one 'you're book is wrong. It's science is befuddled.'
As you wish, bye. lol

What greatness? It doesn't take anyone great to see that eanassir's science is ridiculous. If you think it is so good, post evidence supporting it. At least you'd be sticking to the topic.
 
AnnaG
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by eanassir View Post

I think the stratified heavens mentioned in the Glorious Quran are the stratosphere (or the stratified heavens), but God is the All-Knowing.

The reason for this:
This Stratosphere is stable: with no turbulance of its gases: there is no wind there to mix its gases together.
The wind is restricted to the troposphere or the air which is nearer to the earth surface.
It is almost certain that when this part of the atmosphere is stable and no wind is there to mix its gases, then its constituents will separate by time to form some sublayers inside this stratosphere - the thing that is unknown till today.

The cause of the stability of this Stratosphere is the temperature becomes more as you go up in this stratosphere (this is relative; because its uppermost part is cold but has a higher temperature than its lowermost part.)
This is opposite the troposphere which is turbulant with winds; because the temperatue will be less as you go up in this troposphere.

The gaseous heavens

I guess NASA is blowing a lot of money and wasting a lot of time studying this "stability" in the stratosphere: http://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/p...ain_H-1865.pdf
Gases can mix without any wind, too, BTW. It's called diffusion.
As for "heaven" being in the stratosphere: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahhahahahahahhahhahhahaa
 
MHz
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

What greatness? It doesn't take anyone great to see that eanassir's science is ridiculous. If you think it is so good, post evidence supporting it. At least you'd be sticking to the topic.

I already asked him a question, you are the fill-time till I get a reply.
 
AnnaG
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

I already asked him a question, you are the fill-time till I get a reply.

Still off-topic, too.
 
MHz
#18
Ass is yor repli. lol
 
eanassir
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

In your model wouldn't global warming result in faster updrafts and therefore faster cooling via the cold of space?


MHz, would you explain this more, and its relation to the stratosphere region of the atmsophere ?

To explain what I said about the stability of the stratosphere and it is suitable to be the habitation of aliens (genies) whose bodies are created from gases (while their souls are formed, like humans, of the ether):

The reason for the turbulance of the troposphere (the air) is the sequence of its temperature: as we go up in this layer, it gets colder. This is like we put hot water in a glass then we pour cold water over it: the water will mix to become of homogenous temperature: currents of water will occur rapidly (like the air of the troposphere) which will lead to mixing of the water in the glass to become homogenous in temperature.

While if we pour cold water in the glass, then we pour the hot water above it, then the hot water will stay longer time at the top and the cold water will remain in the bottom and will not mix immediately: the water in the glass will be stable (this is like the stratosphere) which is stable without winds to mix its constituents: the cold at the bottom and the hot at the top.

Of course by time there will be some slow moderation in temperature by contact of the layers of the cold in the bottom and the hot above (in the glass of water and in the stratosphere.)

This is in the Quran 23: 17
وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا فَوْقَكُمْ سَبْعَ طَرَائِقَ وَمَا كُنَّا عَنِ الْخَلْقِ غَافِلِينَ
The explanation:
(And We have created above you seven passages [i.e. seven heavens]; nor are We heedless of creatures.)

So the “passages”, here, means the gaseous layers and who dwell therein, i.e. genies (or aliens.)

It means God created seven races (in comparison to the four human races) and made them to inhabit the layers of the gaseous heavens.

The gaseous heavens

Genies (or aliens)
 
eanassir
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Tonington View Post

...Polar stratospheric vortices...they exist. Google it. There is even wind in the mesosphere.

The polar vortex is confined to the polar region and is not general in the entire stratosphere.

Of course, the wind occurs in both the troposphere and the mesosphere because of the sequence of temperature becoming colder as we go up in these two layers, while in the stratosphere the condition is stable because as we go up the temperature increases more and more.


Quote: Originally Posted by Tonington View Post

The temperature profile with elevation isn't at all like you describe it.

It looks like this:

This proves what I said:
The temperature becomes lower (colder) as we go up in the troposphere,
and gets higher (less cold) as we go up in the stratosphere;
then, in the mesosphere layer, the temperature returns to gets lower (colder)as we go up.
 
eanassir
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

I guess NASA is blowing a lot of money and wasting a lot of time studying this "stability" in the stratosphere: http://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/p...ain_H-1865.pdf
Gases can mix without any wind, too, BTW. It's called diffusion.
As for "heaven" being in the stratosphere: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahhahahahahahhahhahhahaa


The heaven as mentioned in the Quran comes with many expressions and in many ways:
singular: heaven,
plural: heavens,
once the plural is mentioned then followed by another plural: heaven ... then heavens in the same aya,
and sometimes mentioned together with the earth: like "the heavens and the earth". Sometimes the heavens are mentioned before the earth: the heavens ... then earth,
and other times following the mentioning of the earth: the earth and heavens;

and for each of these there is its implication.
Generally: the heaven and heavens means one of three:
The gaseous heavens
The ethereal or spiritual heavens (kingdom of heavens or Paradise)
The material heavens (the planets together with the earth.)

The sky (or heaven)
The heavens
Q:6
س :5
 
Downhome_Woman
#22
Would you like to see me parse a Coke or Pepsi commercial? I could probably come up with something similar ...
 
MHz
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by eanassir View Post

MHz, would you explain this more, and its relation to the stratosphere region of the atmsophere ?

Just from glancing at your picture it would seem that winds would increase the hotter it got at the surface and that would act as a barrier to having very much a rise in global warming. Where those wind stop that would seem to be where Genesis puts the upper limit of how far flesh can go and consider it to be part of their home. Past that point is the realm of the Angelic hosts.

Quote: Originally Posted by eanassir View Post

To explain what I said about the stability of the stratosphere and it is suitable to be the habitation of aliens (genies) whose bodies are created from gases (while their souls are formed, like humans, of the ether):

Angelic beings should be able to be found throughout the heavens, when in the appearance of a man they apparently have 6 fingers (if their off-spring is any example)

Quote: Originally Posted by eanassir View Post

The reason for the turbulance of the troposphere (the air) is the sequence of its temperature: as we go up in this layer, it gets colder. This is like we put hot water in a glass then we pour cold water over it: the water will mix to become of homogenous temperature: currents of water will occur rapidly (like the air of the troposphere) which will lead to mixing of the water in the glass to become homogenous in temperature.

In reality that never happens because even the heat from the interior would still keep the surface rocks warmer than deep space so that creates winds all by itself without the heating during tha day and the cooling during the night. In you model cold and heat would have to be artifically supplied and a stable glass of water would never happen.

Quote: Originally Posted by eanassir View Post

While if we pour cold water in the glass, then we pour the hot water above it, then the hot water will stay longer time at the top and the cold water will remain in the bottom and will not mix immediately: the water in the glass will be stable (this is like the stratosphere) which is stable without winds to mix its constituents: the cold at the bottom and the hot at the top.

My question would be why is there any rise in temp at all if the sun is eliminated as being a direct factor. The graph below your post whould not be accurate if these readings were taken in on the dark side of the earth.



This is in the Quran 23: 17
وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا فَوْقَكُمْ سَبْعَ طَرَائِقَ وَمَا كُنَّا عَنِ الْخَلْقِ غَافِلِينَ
The explanation:
(And We have created above you seven passages [i.e. seven heavens]; nor are We heedless of creatures.)

So the “passages”, here, means the gaseous layers and who dwell therein, i.e. genies (or aliens.)

It means God created seven races (in comparison to the four human races) and made them to inhabit the layers of the gaseous heavens.

The gaseous heavens

Genies (or aliens) [/quote]

The Bible doesn't cover this aspect in any great detail as far as I am aware. Heaven does seem to have a variety of beings as the 4 around the throne would seem to be somewhat different from an Angel.
 
eanassir
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Downhome_Woman View Post

Would you like to see me parse a Coke or Pepsi commercial? I could probably come up with something similar ...

The Coke or Pepsi is good enough for you.
 
eanassir
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Just from glancing at your picture it would seem that winds would increase the hotter it got at the surface and that would act as a barrier to having very much a rise in global warming.

The first lowermost layer nearer to the earth surface is the Troposphere (or the air mixture where we live and breathe). This Troposphere is turbulent with the wind.

While the layer above this Troposphere is called the Stratosphere: it is stable and steady and calm: no winds there; the wind is only in the lower Troposphere; therefore the jet aeroplanes prefer to fly in this Stratosphere because it is calm and no wind or cloud is there and such planes fly above the region of the cloud.

Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Where those wind stop that would seem to be where Genesis puts the upper limit of how far flesh can go and consider it to be part of their home. Past that point is the realm of the Angelic hosts.

It seems from the Quran ayat interpretation that this Stratosphere is mostly the habitation of the aliens or genies whose bodies are created from gases.

This is in the Quran 23: 17
وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا فَوْقَكُمْ سَبْعَ طَرَائِقَ وَمَا كُنَّا عَنِ الْخَلْقِ غَافِلِينَ
The explanation:
(And We have created above you seven passages [or seven waysi.e. seven heavens]; nor are We heedless of creatures.)

So the “passages” or ways, here, means the gaseous layers and who dwell therein, i.e. genies (or aliens.)

It means God created seven races (in comparison to the four human races) and made them to inhabit the layers of the gaseous heavens.


Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Angelic beings should be able to be found throughout the heavens, when in the appearance of a man they apparently have 6 fingers (if their off-spring is any example)

From the Quran ayat interpretation, it appears that the habitation of the angels is in the Paradise: the kingdom of heavens or the ethereal heavens (unless they are tasked with some duties to do in the service of God: like recording the deeds of man or seizing his soul at death ..etc); the angels are the inhabitants of Paradise now: they are formed from the ether and their dress, food and homes are of this ether.

It appears also (and God is the All-Knowing) that the ethereal heavens are outside the gaseous heavens; for genies or aliens went up to this ethereal heavens and touched it with their hands; to eavesdrop the words of the angels; but they were driven away by the stout angels and the meteors.

This is in the Quran 72: 8-9 where God told about the genies who believed in Mohammed that they said:
وَأَنَّا لَمَسْنَا السَّمَاء فَوَجَدْنَاهَا مُلِئَتْ حَرَسًا شَدِيدًا وَشُهُبًا . وَأَنَّا كُنَّا نَقْعُدُ مِنْهَا مَقَاعِدَ لِلسَّمْعِ فَمَن يَسْتَمِعِ الْآنَ يَجِدْ لَهُ شِهَابًا رَّصَدًا
The explanation:
( "And [we had ascended up in the space until] we had touched the [ethereal or spiritual] heaven [with our hands] but had found it filled with stern guards [: angels] and meteors [under that heaven.]"

"We used [before the mission of Prophet Mohammed] to sit in some places [near] to the [ethereal heaven] to listen [to the words of angels]; but anyone that listens now will find a meteor in wait [to pursue] him.")


Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

My question would be why is there any rise in temp at all if the sun is eliminated as being a direct factor.

This is because this Stratosphere include Ozone in large quantities more than all other layers; and this Ozone that makes such difference of the stability and the temperature getting higher (warmer) as we go up in this Stratosphere.

The gaseous heavens

Genies (or aliens)


Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

The Bible doesn't cover this aspect in any great detail as far as I am aware. Heaven does seem to have a variety of beings as the 4 around the throne would seem to be somewhat different from an Angel.

The Quran does not say anything about such four around the throne.
But the angels below the throne in the ethereal kingdom of heavens: some of them are under the throne and others are on the periphery outside the confines of the throne which indicates the throne is smaller than the ethereal kingdom of heavens.

The Throne
 
MHz
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by eanassir View Post

It means God created seven races (in comparison to the four human races) and made them to inhabit the layers of the gaseous heavens.



Would you please explain the 4 races is a bit more detail. There isn't anything more I can add that is about the atmosphere.
 
eanassir
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Would you please explain the 4 races is a bit more detail. There isn't anything more I can add that is about the atmosphere.
[/left]

This is the link about The Throne

The four human races

God - be glorified - had created three human races: the Black (African), the Yellow (Chinese) and the Red (Red Indians) races a long time before did He create the fourth white (Caucasian) race.

This is because the meteorites which carried the seed of life to our earth, came from four planets that had been broken up in the previous Doomsday, which led to the destruction of the previous solar system that had been before the present solar system.

Each meteorite of those four meteorites fell in one part of the earth, and God created a man and a woman as the father and mother of each one of these four human races in one region of the earth, then they intermarried between themselves, reproduced and filled the earth.
Life is transmittable (or migrant)
The creation of Adam and Eve
The four human races
Last edited by eanassir; Apr 30th, 2010 at 12:33 AM..
 
eanassir
#28
This is the link about The Throne
which did not work in my reply #25
 
Bar Sinister
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Anna, in the chart just above your post it puts outer space as being above the melting point of water, is it true that it woulds stay liquid if some was tossed out of Sky Lab?

This may help answer your question.

Water in Space: What Happens? : Starts With A Bang
 
Bar Sinister
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by eanassir View Post

This is the link about The Throne
which did not work in my reply #25

This is the Science and Environment Forum. Am I misunderstanding your post or are you actually trying to pass off the Koran as science?
 

Similar Threads

144
Are aliens out there? Heavens, I hope so!
by Blackleaf | Feb 2nd, 2010