Break up and remove all statues!


pgs
+1
#91
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Is that a phallic symbol?
 
taxslave
+1
#92
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

You don't like him? So Trudeau is very good and excellent.. while you the Wicked Zionists are not worthy of anything other than the Ghetto.

TrudOWE Sr. is the person that destroyed Canada as a Cohesive unit by promoting division, greed and envy among the regions. His retarded kid(who most probably isn't his) is working hard to break the country up and make a bunch of third world countries out of Canada.
 
pgs
#93
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

TrudOWE Sr. is the person that destroyed Canada as a Cohesive unit by promoting division, greed and envy among the regions. His retarded kid(who most probably isn't his) is working hard to break the country up and make a bunch of third world countries out of Canada.

No it will just be two or three . Quebec and the Maritimes .
 
Jinentonix
+1
#94
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Of course, these are obvious lies; so you lie and believe your lies, or may not believe your lies.. may be on to deceive others.




Now you have told the truth about all your trivialities, vanities and falsehood.

It's a joke you f*cking retard. Just like you and your blood god religion.
 
spilledthebeer
#95
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Did I say the images are lawful?




You say so many things and so little of it is logical - that we do not really CARE what you were TRYING to say!


And of course as is so often then the case - YOU MAKE MY POINT FOR ME!


If the presentation of the image of a human form IS FORBIDDEN to Muslims


AND WE KNOW IT IS - THEN WHY DID YOU PRESENT IT?


Just more of your unthinking insanity bubbling over yet again!


As for the Danish cartoon showing the image of Prophet Mohamed with a bomb in his turban


there IS REASON TO BELIEVE that Muslims would not have been so angry if the world


HAD NOT BEEN LAUGHING SO HARD AT THE CARTOON - and nodding YES - and agreeing with the sentiment


that was being expressed!



And the REALLY ABSURD PART of the Muslim reaction is that NOBODY KNOWS what Mohamed LOOKS LIKE!


Because there ARE NO IMAGES of Mohamed in existence!


For al those outraged Muslims knew - the caricature in the cartoon might have been that of a



sewer worker from Mecca! IT CERTAINLY COULD NOT have been an actual and accurate depiction of the face



of Mohamed since NONE EXIST!
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#96
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

What the Hell is that anyway?

It's called "Man Attacked By Babies," by Gustav Vigeland. It's in Oslo, Norway.

Apparently, it's supposed to be symbolic. It's one of a series of statues called "The Human Condition."

Apparently, the human condition is naked, pissed off, and givin' them damn babies what-fer!

In Norway anyhow.

No wonder the crazy fat kid wants more of 'em to immigrate to the U.S.
 
spilledthebeer
#97
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

It's called "Man Attacked By Babies," by Gustav Vigeland. It's in Oslo, Norway.

Apparently, it's supposed to be symbolic. It's one of a series of statues called "The Human Condition."

Apparently, the human condition is naked, pissed off, and givin' them damn babies what-fer!

In Norway anyhow.

No wonder the crazy fat kid wants more of 'em to immigrate to the U.S.








After looking at the Norwegian statue of the "attacking babies" - I am thinking that T-bonesforbrains


HAS SOME Norwegian blood in his background!


And that TorchLight and Taxme and Avro are his "love children"!
 
B00Mer
+3
#98


 
gerryh
+1
#99
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

After looking at the Norwegian statue of the "attacking babies" - I am thinking that T-bonesforbrains
HAS SOME Norwegian blood in his background!
And that TorchLight and Taxme and Avro are his "love children"!

And I'm thinkin yer off yer meds again.
 
spilledthebeer
#100
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post






BUT............But.............uh.........LIE-berals INSIST we must sponsor the arts!


Though it IS LOGICAL that LIE-berals would be HOSTILE to THINKING!
 
B00Mer
#101
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

And I'm thinkin yer off yer meds again.

I 2nd that conclusion.
 
Torch light
#102
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

BUT............But.............uh.........LIE-berals INSIST we must sponsor the arts!
Though it IS LOGICAL that LIE-berals would be HOSTILE to THINKING!

And you think the statue will make them think?
 
Torch light
-1
#103
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Is that a phallic symbol?

No symbol like this is revealed in the Quran.. people invented such symbols; even what's called the star of David: all is the fabrication.

The Cross also is an idol invented later on.. it can't be the Christ said: Bear your cross and follow me! or something like that.. because he had not been crucified yet, so would he have told people such a thing that had not happened yet. [Abu Abdallah told me this argument.]

Here a puzzle for joking: One found a coin written on it : made 50 years BC
The archaeologist knew it is fake: for the Christ at that time was not born, so how did they write on it 50 BC.

God's messengers and prophets did not teach people to make such symbols and idols.

Quran 3: 79-80, which mean:

[The Christians of Najran said that the Christ commanded us to take him as god, so we took him as a god; therefore, this aya was revealed:]

(79. It is not for any man that God should give him the Book, the [sound] judging [of people with justice] and the prophet-hood,
and that he should then say to people "Be my servants rather than God's servants",

but: rather [the Christ said to his disciples] "Be the inviters to God's worship by virtue of your [constant] teaching [people] the Book [:the Gospel] and of your [constant] studying [the Torah.]"


80. Nor would [: the Christ] command you to take angels and prophets as gods. Would he command you to disbelieve after your compliance [to God alone?])

See more valuable interpretation of these great ayat:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_79
quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_79

The flag of the Mahdi :
I asked one of the followers of Abu Abdallah (who wavered later on) What flag is of the Mahdi?
He said: It is green written on it:
No god but God.. Mohammed is the God's messenger

Which is the same flag of Prophet Mohammed.

God does not send apostles to teach people symbols or idols.

"The flag of the Mahdi will never return frustrated.. wherever he sends a campaign with his flag it turns victorious and triumphant".. this is a narration.

It means: all his campaigns and wars are triumph and victory from God.

God inserts terror in the hearts of his enemies and they flee from him like the fleeing of the zebras from an assaulting lion.
Last edited by Torch light; Jun 22nd, 2020 at 04:52 PM..
 
pgs
#104
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

No symbol like this is revealed in the Quran.. people invented such symbols; even what's called the star of David: all is the fabrication.

The Cross also is an idol invented later on.. it can't be the Christ said: Bear your cross and follow me! or something like that.. because he had not been crucified yet, so would he have told people such a thing that had not happened yet. [Abu Abdallah told me this argument.]

Here a puzzle for joking: One found a coin written on it : made 50 years BC
The archaeologist knew it is fake: for the Christ at that time was not born, so how did they write on it 50 BC.

God's messengers and prophets did not teach people to make such symbols and idols.

Quran 3: 79-80, which mean:

[The Christians of Najran said that the Christ commanded us to take him as god, so we took him as a god; therefore, this aya was revealed:]

(79. It is not for any man that God should give him the Book, the [sound] judging [of people with justice] and the prophet-hood,
and that he should then say to people "Be my servants rather than God's servants",

but: rather [the Christ said to his disciples] "Be the inviters to God's worship by virtue of your [constant] teaching [people] the Book [:the Gospel] and of your [constant] studying [the Torah.]"


80. Nor would [: the Christ] command you to take angels and prophets as gods. Would he command you to disbelieve after your compliance [to God alone?])

See more valuable interpretation of these great ayat:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_79
quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_79

The flag of the Mahdi :
I asked one of the followers of Abu Abdallah (who wavered later on) What flag is of the Mahdi?
He said: It is green written on it:

No god but God.. Mohammed is the God's messenger

Which is the same flag of Prophet Mohammed.

God does not send apostles to teach people symbols or idols.

"The flag of the Mahdi will never return frustrated.. wherever he sends a campaign with his flag it turns victorious and triumphant".. this is a narration.

It means: all his campaigns and wars are triumph and victory from God.

God inserts terror in the hearts of his enemies and they flee from him like the fleeing of the zebras from an assaulting lion.

Still looks like a phallic symbol to me .
 
taxslave
+1
#105
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post


That would certainly explain why leftys don't like it.
 
Twin_Moose
+2
#106
Trump says he's 'authorized' arrest of anyone 'who vandalizes or destroys' monuments

Quote:

President Donald Trump said he "authorized" the federal government to "arrest anyone who vandalizes or destroys any monument, statue or other such Federal property in the U.S."

Trump also wrote the offense would be punishable with up to 10 years in prison.

"This action is taken effective immediately, but may also be used retroactively for destruction or vandalism already caused. There will be no exceptions!" he wrote on Twitter on Tuesday morning......More

 
Torch light
#107
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Still looks like a phallic symbol to me .

While you are phallic, every good will seem phallic to you.
 
B00Mer
+2
#108
 
B00Mer
+2
#109
 
pgs
#110
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Doesn’t he have an airport named after him ?
 
B00Mer
#111
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Doesn’t he have an airport named after him ?

Yup, in Montreal.. but that's a different country anyhow

https://www.admtl.com/

They have their own border now..

 
taxslave
+2
#112
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

The one thing you don't want to do is remove this piece of shit from history. The disaster he created needs to be taught in schools so history doesn't repeat itself again.
 
B00Mer
+1
#113
I Think Its Time Black Lives Matter Protestors Destroy McDonalds Ronald McDonald Statues Because Ronald Is A White Supremacist

 
petros
+1
#114
Any idea how many Ronald McDonalds were black under that make up?
 
Twin_Moose
#115
Ooooh White face T-bone's will be on you like a T-bone steak
 
petros
+1
#116
Why? McPizza is long gone.
 
Hoid
#117
Princeton removing Woodrow Wilson's name from their public policy school and residential college.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/27/us/wo...rnd/index.html

He was a particularly loathsome racist.
 
Ron in Regina
+1
#118
Lady Antebellum is changing her name to Lady A, & the Dixie Chicks are changing their name to the Chicks, Alabama is changing it's name to South-North Dakota (to not be confused with North Dakota or South Dakota), Nascar is banning the Confederate Flag, Michael Jai White is changing his name to Michael Jai Not-White, and so on and so forth. It's a sign of whatever the Hell is currently happening.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#119
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

Lady Antebellum is changing her name to Lady A, & the Dixie Chicks are changing their name to the Chicks, Alabama is changing it's name to South-North Dakota (to not be confused with North Dakota or South Dakota), Nascar is banning the Confederate Flag, Michael Jai White is changing his name to Michael Jai Not-White, and so on and so forth. It's a sign of whatever the Hell is currently happening.

The fun part is you can hear the whimpering and screeching of terrified Canadian righties from here.
 
petros
+2
#120
I'll never look at Red Lobster again without wondering "when".
 

Similar Threads

12
Statues of limitations
by Locutus | Jan 8th, 2015