Black Lives Matter-Ugliness of Racism.


Avro52
#121
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Since when have leftists given a f*ck about private property? Remember, leftists don't believe in private property. Everything belongs to everyone. Notice how the leftists don't protest it or demand it's removal or else they'll boycott whatever. Seattle's Chamber of Commerce just loves the thing.

I was referring to an official state owned removal of the statue.

Hard to do when itís privately displayed.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+4
#122
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Are you looking at the stats that Black people are less than 1/7 of the population? It's the rate, not the total, that counts.

You wanna bring up rates bro? In 2018 Black people committed 53% of the homicides in the US. Something like 94% of their victims were Black. Tell me why Black lives should matter to me when they don't seem to matter to BLM unless they can make it about race, whether it is or not.
 
Avro52
+1
#123
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

You wanna bring up rates bro? In 2018 Black people committed 53% of the homicides in the US. Something like 94% of their victims were Black. Tell me why Black lives should matter to me when they don't seem to matter to BLM unless they can make it about race, whether it is or not.

Itís because most blacks live in rich neighborhoods and have well funded schools.
 
gerryh
+2
#124
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Itís because most blacks live in rich neighborhoods and have well funded schools.

He makes a very valid point. If you are intelectually incapable of responding, it would be best to shut the fu ck up.
 
Avro52
+1
#125
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

He makes a very valid point. If you are intelectually incapable of responding, it would be best to shut the fu ck up.

I did.

Did it without rage as well.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+5
#126
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

I was referring to an official state owned removal of the statue.

Hard to do when itís privately displayed.

And I'm referring to the total acceptance a bunch of easily offended leftards have to a statue of a true human monster. If that was a statue of Hitler on private property do you think for one minute the owner wouldn't be putting up with all kinds of shit, including death threats? I mean outside of the JDL.


A statue of McDonald was just removed in Montreal. Removing history from the public view isn't exactly a great way to learn from it. And don't hand me "they can put it in a museum crap". Museums have pretty limited space to deal with all kinds of displays. And at some point some shit pump will be offended by them in museums and the next thing you know, history erased.


Do you not understand what is going on? This is what extremists do, right or left. They destroy history to create their own revised version that becomes the only accepted version of history. For example, in the West the only acceptable version of the history of slavery is that it only happened in the New World starting 300-400 years ago and only Black people were slaves.
 
Avro52
#127
Honouring a guy who committed treason to defend slavery with a statue is just fine to you then as well as the public display of a Lenin Statue.

I get it.

I disagree.

Maybe fund museums for extra space and make them free to the public like they do in the UK.
 
Avro52
-1
#128
8:46 - Dave Chappelle
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+4
#129
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

I did.

Did it without rage as well.

Uh huh. Remember the Black cop who killed the Black suspect with a stolen gun in Chicago a few years back that erupted in riots in Chicago? Both players in that drama grew up in the same neighbourhood at the same time. They even attended the same school at the same time, albeit the officer was a couple of years older. One clearly made good life choices overall while the other guy clearly did not.


An of course let's pretend there aren't millions of White kids living in shitty neighbourhoods with shitty schools. In Detroit it wasn't a case of shitty schools, it was a case of a shitty attitude. A LOT of poor Black people from the South moved to Detroit to get jobs in the auto industry because you really didn't need much of an education at the time to assemble cars. Because of that they were able to provide a stable income for their families. As time went by, their kids didn't finish school because they could get good paying jobs in the auto plants and same for the grandchildren. But also as time went by the job market started getting a little more picky about education. You needed a high school diploma to get a job but many of the Black kids in Detroit never adapted to that change in life. The effect snowballed until you have the Detroit of today. Business and industry pulled out because there was a shortage of high school educated workers and now you have a city that sits on the list of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world.


But yeah, I'm sure racism had everything to do with it.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
#130



 
Avro52
#131
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Uh huh. Remember the Black cop who killed the Black suspect with a stolen gun in Chicago a few years back that erupted in riots in Chicago? Both players in that drama grew up in the same neighbourhood at the same time. They even attended the same school at the same time, albeit the officer was a couple of years older. One clearly made good life choices overall while the other guy clearly did not.
An of course let's pretend there aren't millions of White kids living in shitty neighbourhoods with shitty schools. In Detroit it wasn't a case of shitty schools, it was a case of a shitty attitude. A LOT of poor Black people from the South moved to Detroit to get jobs in the auto industry because you really didn't need much of an education at the time to assemble cars. Because of that they were able to provide a stable income for their families. As time went by, their kids didn't finish school because they could get good paying jobs in the auto plants and same for the grandchildren. But also as time went by the job market started getting a little more picky about education. You needed a high school diploma to get a job but many of the Black kids in Detroit never adapted to that change in life. The effect snowballed until you have the Detroit of today. Business and industry pulled out because there was a shortage of high school educated workers and now you have a city that sits on the list of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world.
But yeah, I'm sure racism had everything to do with it.

Coles notes version of what you just said.


Blacks make poor life choices.

White kids are poor too and don't turn to crime.

Blacks couldn't adapt to educational requirements by employers.

Yup, no racism at all.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#132
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

You wanna bring up rates bro? In 2018 Black people committed 53% of the homicides in the US. Something like 94% of their victims were Black. Tell me why Black lives should matter to me when they don't seem to matter to BLM unless they can make it about race, whether it is or not.

Well, obviously Black lives shouldn't matter.

Therefore, it's perfectly OK for a cop to kneel on a Black man's neck until he dies.

Thanks for explaining that, kemo sabe.
 
gerryh
+1
#133
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

8:46 - Dave Chappelle

At what point does he start to make a point. It get funny. I'm 5 mins in and it's not funny, and so far no point made about anything.
 
gerryh
+3
#134
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Well, obviously Black lives shouldn't matter.
Therefore, it's perfectly OK for a cop to kneel on a Black man's neck until he dies.
Thanks for explaining that, kemo sabe.


Tell me, why is bringing up these stats not allowed, or made to seem as if they some how take away from the seriousness of some cop killing a suspect?
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+4
#135
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Tell me, why is bringing up these stats not allowed, or made to seem as if they some how take away from the seriousness of some cop killing a suspect?

Doesnít fit the current narrative.
 
Avro52
#136
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

at what point does he start to make a point. It get funny. I'm 5 mins in and it's not funny, and so far no point made about anything.

8:46.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#137
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Tell me, why is bringing up these stats not allowed, or made to seem as if they some how take away from the seriousness of some cop killing a suspect?

Because these particular stats are:

1. A lie.
2. Completely irrelevant.
3. Presented as if they somehow refute the fact that blacks are disproportionately harassed, abused, and murdered by the cops.

By the way, the actual figure for Blacks killing Blacks is "somewhere around" 88%, and for Whites killing Whites it's 81%. This is unsurprising to anybody who thinks about it for six seconds or more.

So. . . do White lives also not matter? Or is the magical cutoff for lives mattering somewhere between 81% and 88%? Or possibly between 81% and "somewhere around" 96%?

And because I'm not a White Canadian, I'll guess I need to support my statement.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ta-table-6.xls
Last edited by Tecumsehsbones; Jun 13th, 2020 at 04:05 PM..
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#138
Cpl. Nathan Cirillo has only his own life choices to blame for his death.

Oh. . . wait. Cirillo was white. I take it back. His death was a horror and a tragedy, the sole responsibility of a scumbag terrorist!

Floyd George has only his own life choices to blame for his death.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#139
Atlanta police chief resigns after officer fatally shoots black man

https://www.washingtonpost.com/?utm_...c=nl_headlines
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+5
#140
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Coles notes version of what you just said.


Blacks make poor life choices.

White kids are poor too and don't turn to crime.

Blacks couldn't adapt to educational requirements by employers.

Yup, no racism at all.

It was a f*cking study done by the City of Detroit to try and figure out why business and industry were bailing the hell out of the city faster than a female reporter running from Trudeau. But since the facts don't align with your beliefs, the facts are therefore racist. But before you get all uppity f*ck about it, a very similar thing happened in Oshawa, which is predominantly White. So suck my ass.
 
gerryh
+4
#141
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Because these particular stats are:
1. A lie.
2. Completely irrelevant.
3. Presented as if they somehow refute the fact that blacks are disproportionately harassed, abused, and murdered by the cops.
By the way, the actual figure for Blacks killing Blacks is "somewhere around" 88%, and for Whites killing Whites it's 81%. This is unsurprising to anybody who thinks about it for six seconds or more.
So. . . do White lives also not matter? Or is the magical cutoff for lives mattering somewhere between 81% and 88%? Or possibly between 81% and "somewhere around" 96%?
And because I'm not a White Canadian, I'll guess I need to support my statement.
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ta-table-6.xls

I checked, and for the year quoted the stats are in fact true. 88% are newer stats, but they also put in a caveat that over the long term the averages are still in around the 90%.

The narrative from BLM and their supporters is that the majority of blacks are being killed by whites. This isnt any where near the truth.

Up here, whites are being blamed for the majority of first nations deaths, disappearances, and beatings. Again, when one looks at the stats, the majority are first Nations on first Nations, not white on first nations, but that doesnt fit into the narrative.

Now, none of that takes away from the fact that George floyd was murdered by a cop, and said cop should have the book thrown at him. Especially since he is a cop.
 
Avro52
#142
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

It was a f*cking study done by the City of Detroit to try and figure out why business and industry were bailing the hell out of the city faster than a female reporter running from Trudeau. But since the facts don't align with your beliefs, the facts are therefore racist. But before you get all uppity f*ck about it, a very similar thing happened in Oshawa, which is predominantly White. So suck my ass.

It did?

Hard to find boarded up shops in Oshawa with a growing population.

Was my summarization correct?

Seems to be, going from this so called study you cite.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#143
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

The narrative from BLM and their supporters is that the majority of blacks are being killed by whites. This isnt any where near the truth.

That's the narrative, is it?
Quote:

Up here, whites are being blamed for the majority of first nations deaths, disappearances, and beatings. Again, when one looks at the stats, the majority are first Nations on first Nations, not white on first nations, but that doesnt fit into the narrative.

Down here, we've quit complaining. See what happens when you coddle the savages?
Quote:

Now, none of that takes away from the fact that George floyd was murdered by a cop, and said cop should have the book thrown at him. Especially since he is a cop.

We'll see. If you think it's a lead-pipe cinch, I invite you to watch the body-cam video of "Mitch" Brailsford killing Daniel Shavers (who was White!), with the knowledge that Brailsford was acquitted.

I would take Chauvin's case. I bet I could at least get it down to "negligent homicide," if not a complete walk.

I'd center my argument around three points. . .

1. The Minneapolis PD officially, formally lists neck-kneeling as a "non-lethal technique."

2. Three other cops had no problem with it.

3. I'd show lots and lots of video clips of other Black men being "restrained" by police and saying "I can't breathe," demonstrating that the Black men in question survived and are doing fine, physically.

Plus, of course, focussing on the fact that Floyd George had a criminal record, which for some reason juries seem to find extremely relevant. And offering the ME's report that Floyd George died of "underlying medical conditions."

Throw in a "change of venue" to a nice, all-white county with a solid Republican voting record, and a little creative voir dire, and I bet I could have Chauvin retiring on a disability pension for his PTSD from the incident.
 
gerryh
+1
#144
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I would take Chauvin's case. I bet I could at least get it down to "negligent homicide," if not a complete walk.
I'd center my argument around three points. . .
1. The Minneapolis PD officially, formally lists neck-kneeling as a "non-lethal technique."
2. Three other cops had no problem with it.
3. I'd show lots and lots of video clips of other Black men being "restrained" by police and saying "I can't breathe," demonstrating that the Black men in question survived and are doing fine, physically.
Plus, of course, focussing on the fact that Floyd George had a criminal record, which for some reason juries seem to find extremely relevant. And offering the ME's report that Floyd George died of "underlying medical conditions."
Throw in a "change of venue" to a nice, all-white county with a solid Republican voting record, and a little creative voir dire, and I bet I could have Chauvin retiring on a disability pension for his PTSD from the incident.


What that shows is how screwed up your justice system is.
 
Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
#145
 
Tecumsehsbones
#146
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

What that shows is how screwed up your justice system is.

Thank you. It's rewarding to know one's life's work has had such an effect on the country.

The "change of venue" dodge is freakin' terrific! Remember Rodney King? One little motion that the case had received too much publicity to get a fair trial in LA County, and bingo! you're in Orange County!

Orange County is heavily populated by retired cops and firefighters.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#147
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

Good thing the cops have all that surplus Army gear, ain't it?

And are perfectly willing to treat protesters like insurgents in Fallujah.
 
Avro52
#148
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

What that shows is how screwed up your justice system is.

So you were wrong.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#149
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

What that shows is how screwed up your justice system is.

Yeah, we were thinking about importing some judges who will interrogate a rape victim on why she didn't scootch her butt down in the sink to prevent her rape.

Know where we can find one?
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+3
#150
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Well, obviously Black lives shouldn't matter.

Therefore, it's perfectly OK for a cop to kneel on a Black man's neck until he dies.

Thanks for explaining that, kemo sabe.

A) I was repeating what I heard a Black man say about all of this BLM shit. B) It was perfectly okay when cops knelt on a White man's neck until he died because he wasn't Black. Would you like some further explanation? Like how it's excited delirium when cops kill an unarmed White man but it's clearly 100% racism and ONLY racism when cops kill an unarmed Black person?


I guess Dillon Taylor deserved to be murdered by a Black cop because a White cop killed Michael Brown 3 days earlier. He must have deserved it because Obama and Holder sure as f*ck had nothing to say about it. Meanwhile the MSM was too busy virtue signaling over Brown's death to give two shits about Taylor's murder. Taylor's murderer used the "I was in fear for my life excuse" despite the fact that none of the other cops with him even shot at Dillon.


Yep, it's perfectly okay for cops to kill Whitey and anyone else who isn't Black for that matter because ONLY Black lives matter, but only those killed by White cops. You're not supposed to pay attention to the fact that Black on Black violent crime is responsible for around 94% of the Black people murdered every year. And that's... the f*cking...point!


Of course you tried to derail the point by inferring that I think what happened to Floyd was perfectly acceptable. Police murdering someone who has been safely detained is never acceptable. Do we understand each other now? We all should care about shit like that no matter who the victim is. The question is, why should I care just because the victim is Black when A) it happens to people of all races? and B) When the violent crime stats indicate Black lives don't really matter one whit to groups like BLM unless they can be used to play the identity politics game.
Where's the outrage over David Dorn's murder? Oh that's right, David Dorn was murdered by a looter who happened to be Black. Funny how a career criminal like Floyd gets a state-like funeral procession with a fancy horse drawn hearse and golden casket and lots of media attention while David Dorn who selflessly served his community for over 30 years gets bupkiss. Oh yeah, Black lives sure do matter don't they.
 

Similar Threads

56
Police Respond to Black Lives Matter
by Tecumsehsbones | Jun 28th, 2020
45
The Myths of Black Lives Matter
by Locutus | Jan 30th, 2017
1
Mammo targets Black Lives Matter award
by spaminator | Jul 13th, 2016