Trump USA : 2020

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Bolton had his chance during the impeachment process.

He blew it...moron.

I agree. He really blew it.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

I agree. He really blew it.

No money in it for him to testify

Avro52
+1
Trump was willing to halt criminal investigations as ‘favor’ to dictators, Bolton book says.

No surprise.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ions-dictators

Girth
I can guarantee one thing. The BLM movement is going to help Trump get re-elected.

Avro52
+1
NEW Bolton book excerpt in WSJ: In June 2019, Xi "explained to Trump why he was basically building concentration camps in Xinjiang. ... Trump said that Xi should go ahead with building the camps, which Trump thought was exactly the right thing to do."

Well, Trump did admire the way China dealt with the protest in Tiananmen square.

"When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength," Trump replied. "That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak...as being spit on by the rest of the world."

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

I can guarantee one thing. The BLM movement is going to help Trump get re-elected.

Let's say it doesn't happen. What's the guarantee worth and where do I cash in?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

NEW Bolton book excerpt in WSJ: In June 2019, Xi "explained to Trump why he was basically building concentration camps in Xinjiang. ... Trump said that Xi should go ahead with building the camps, which Trump thought was exactly the right thing to do."

Well, Trump did admire the way China dealt with the protest in Tiananmen square.

"When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength," Trump replied. "That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak...as being spit on by the rest of the world."

Trump's true character is emerging via the words from Bolton. Looking forward to more.excerpts from the book. And it just confirms that he is a Dictator wannabe, an unethical person, and uses the US and his position for his own advantage..........pathological as it is. More important ,by wanting to be a dictator ,he is a traitor to the True democratic USA

Glad that he is being exposed

Walter

Trump's true character is emerging via the words from Bolton. Looking forward to more.excerpts from the book. And it just confirms that he is a Dictator wannabe, an unethical person, and uses the US and his position for his own advantage..........pathological as it is. More important ,by wanting to be a dictator ,he is a traitor to the True democratic USA
Glad that he is being exposed

Exposed for another term.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

"guaranteeing" anything in the current chaotic atmosphere is foolhardy.

Tecumsehsbones

"guaranteeing" anything in the current chaotic atmosphere is foolhardy.

Unless a body's just running his mouth.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

The US will be FUBARed if Trump gets reelected. There won't be any way to put it back together. Trukmpty Dumpty has to have a Great Fall or the US will no longer exist as a country, just a bunch of autonomous states. It'll look like Europe.

Avro52

Walt likes dictators too.

Girth
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

The US will be FUBARed if Trump gets reelected. There won't be any way to put it back together. Trukmpty Dumpty has to have a Great Fall or the US will no longer exist as a country, just a bunch of autonomous states. It'll look like Europe.

This is why Black Lives Matter should tone it down. They ruined Bernie Sanders campaign in 2016. Many speculate that a key moment in the campaign was when 2 angry BLM females forced their way on stage, and hijacked a rally Bernie was speaking on. Trump responded that he would never let that happen, as his security would beat them, to wild applause.

Trump was elected by Working class rural White people. The same White people who may forget what a piss poor job Trump did for the past four years, if BLM continues to push an agenda that most Americans secretly disagree with. This is my fear. BLM costing the Democrats another election.

By God, I hope history does not repeat itself.

Hoid
John Bolton trashes Trump repeatedly in his new book.

Says Putin plays him like a fiddle and does not view him as a serious leader.

D'uh.

Girth
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

John Bolton trashes Trump repeatedly in his new book.
Says Putin plays him like a fiddle and does not view him as a serious leader.
D'uh.

In fairness, nobody views Trudeau as a serious leader either...

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
John Bolton describes Trump in new book as a dangerous president who used foreign policy to boost his re-election chances

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...l_nbn_20200617

Walter

John Bolton describes Trump in new book as a dangerous president who used foreign policy to boost his re-election chances
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...l_nbn_20200617

Just another disgruntled ex-employee who didnít get his way.

NZDoug
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

Battle of the ass holes.
Does it get any more MAGA!

Avro52
+1

But....but....but.....Obama....emails....tan suit.....pizza...BENGHAZI!

Lol!

Avro52
+2
The US Supreme Court has ruled the Trump administration violated federal law when it rescinded the DACA program.

Poor Stephen Miller.

Serryah
Free Thinker
+1
And Trump with the whiney baby, "I don't think the SCOTUS likes me!"

News flash, Trumpy, the SCOTUS is NOT about liking people. It's supposed to be about law. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Avro52
+1
Hoo boy....this Bolton book is crazy.

After a loud quarrel with Trump about illegal immigration, Kelly talks to Bolton: "I've commanded men in combat and I've never had to put up with shit like that."

Bolton: "But what is the alternative if you resign?"

Kelly: "What if we have a real crisis like 9/11 with the way he makes decisions?"

Bolton: "Do you think it will be better if you leave? At least wait until after the election. If you resign now, the whole election could go bad."

Kelly: "Maybe it would be better that way."

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

News flash, Trumpy, the SCOTUS is NOT about liking people. It's supposed to be about law. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

exactly!!! and he should know that...if he actually chose to make the effort to inform himself. But because his a whiny kid...... he pushes the boundaries to see just how ;much he can get away with.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Hoo boy....this Bolton book is crazy.

After a loud quarrel with Trump about illegal immigration, Kelly talks to Bolton: "I've commanded men in combat and I've never had to put up with shit like that."

Bolton: "But what is the alternative if you resign?"

Kelly: "What if we have a real crisis like 9/11 with the way he makes decisions?"

Bolton: "Do you think it will be better if you leave? At least wait until after the election. If you resign now, the whole election could go bad."

Kelly: "Maybe it would be better that way."

I am loving it. Don't like the man ........to extreme and rigid in his thinking.......but this book could be a best seller . All-though the MAGA hatters might burn it ...

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

I am loving it. Don't like the man ........to extreme and rigid in his thinking.......but this book could be a best seller . All-though the MAGA hatters might burn it ...

Best get a copy .

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
Facebook removes Trump ads with symbol once used by Nazis to designate political prisoners

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ational&wpmk=1

So Mark Z is growing some gonads

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

They just changed the law, making future POTUS's job harder to rescind an unpopular Presidential proclamation

DaSleeper
+2
It will be fun to watch Breezy defend Biden for four years shoud he win.....
Or maybe she will disappear again.
Some people can only bitch and moan....

Avro52
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

They just changed the law, making future POTUS's job harder to rescind an unpopular Presidential proclamation

To bad the Trump administration is really bad at administrative law.

Avro52
+2