How do we fix ( Ontario's ) Economy?
- Find True leaders. Although Wynne was not democratically elected...She would still probably win an election....That is a problem.( I will say Leadership at the Federal level has gotten better...There are Good Party Leaders, and Right-Handers...After that, however, it begins to fall away )
- Should be a Leadership/Gov. turn-over Every 8 to 10 yrs... Ensures change/Stirs the Pot/Prevents Stagnation/Limits Corruption/Shakes up the Movers and Shakers/Filters, Separates B.S from Legit/Brings Problems to Surface so they can be cleansed; Solutions and Answers found.(Etc...
- Cut Corporate Welfare to Capable Big Biz.
- Limit Gov/Biz Buddy partnerships.
- Encourage Entrepreneurship.Invest in Entrepreneurs.
- Open markets( With countries who hold Canadian Values )
- Invite/Encourage/Invest in NEW Biz/Markets
Paying people weekly would give them more flexibility with payments and purchases.
Just to name a few.
All said and Done....Ontario is a Great Province...Canada a Great Country...But of course the goal is, always, to make it Even Better; Ever-Greater.
Last edited by GreenFish66; Oct 22nd, 2013 at 06:22 PM..