Political Correctness

B00Mer
+3
#1  Top Rated Post
Please people stop calling illegals living in the USA "illegal aliens" --

From here on please use the term; "Undocumented Democrat's"

Christianna
+1
Since non-citizens are not allowed to vote you must be another one of those right wing extremists who make up these scenarios whole hog.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Christianna View Post

Since non-citizens are not allowed to vote you must be another one of those right wing extremists who make up these scenarios whole hog.

How would you know since you don't have to show a photo ID to vote in the U.S.??????
Democrats are fighting tooth and nail against it.......

Walter
+1

Dead citizens aren't allowed to vote either, yet the come out in droves for the dems each election.

gerryh
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Dead citizens aren't allowed to vote either, yet the come out in droves for the dems each election.

really, I'm surprised that the dems don't win every election then... or do the dead trade off between the dems and the repubs?

Goober
+2
No skullduggery from Republicans. Nope, not ever. Pure as the driven snow. Never find a hypocrite in that group. No Sir, No Way. Why the Party would be up in Arms. Not those arms. For Gods sake man - THINK.
These arms.

B00Mer

YEAH NO... you really don't know me..

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free;
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless,
Tempest-tossed to me
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

GO McCain!!!

http://youtu.be/aXLOLg3_FE0