US National Anthem Under Attack..

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

I am certainly no fan of Jagmeet Singh & the NDippers.
However your adolescent hysterical whining hurts only yourself. Probably the most stupid rant I have ever read. It plays right into the hands of the Left and the "Progs".
They think the "Right" are uneducated, semi-literate, & terminally stupid.
Please, please, stop providing more evidence that they are correct.
Maybe you should go back to kindergarten and try to graduate this time.

Stb is the best thing the liberals have to discredit the conservatives. I've told him before that he is doing more harm than good but he just ignores. To me, that proves he is a liberal plant to discredit the conservative side.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Stb is the best thing the liberals have to discredit the conservatives. I've told him before that he is doing more harm than good but he just ignores. To me, that proves he is a liberal plant to discredit the conservative side.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic LIE-beral displacement there gerryh!

By the way - did you hear that Edmonton City Council JUST VOTED NOT to defund their cops!

They DID AGREE to put another eleven million dollars into an affordable housing fund - and we KNOW HOW FAST

THAT WILL DISAPPEAR - WITH NO RESULTS!

LIE-berals are doubling down on their program of fear and hysteria that the world will end if LIE-beral values are disdained!

And the same kind of "The world will end" talk was bandied about by LIE-berals when Mike Harris was elected,

when Preston Manning was elected, when Rob Ford was elected, when Doug Ford was elected and when Quebec premier

Francois Legault was elected!

Mike |Harris got the BIGGEST ELECTORAL MANDATE ever given to an Ontari-owe premier!

And the Red TORIES LOST THEIR NERVE and sent in Ernie "eaves of destruction" instead!

It is LIE-berals who are shooting themselves in both feet with their HYPOCRISY!

Or do you TRY TO DENY that LIE-berals have been sucking up to a radical minority of native hereditary chiefs

while SNUBBING both the native majority - and snubbing the majority of ALL CDNS by attempting to KILL the Cdn oil patch?

LIE-berals are IN DISGRACE with both natives who NEED the work and other Cdns who KNOW their govt NEEDS the oil revenue!

And just look at the latest ETHICS MESS that Our idiot Boy Justin fell into with that WE Charity of his!

Handing over NINE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS TO WE and then neglecting to tell us of the MILLIONS IN ADMINISTRATION

FEES that WE will be sucking up!

Ho hum - WE is JUST ANOTHER LIE-beral scandal! But it is at least cheaper than the three billion dollars that LIE-beral bag men

STOLE from the Human Resources Ministry during the Chretien Era Adscam scandal!

Truth and logic are the enemies of LIE-beral thought and policy!

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Classic LIE-beral displacement there gerryh!
By the way - did you hear that Edmonton City Council JUST VOTED NOT to defund their cops!
They DID AGREE to put another eleven million dollars into an affordable housing fund - and we KNOW HOW FAST
THAT WILL DISAPPEAR - WITH NO RESULTS!
LIE-berals are doubling down on their program of fear and hysteria that the world will end if LIE-beral values are disdained!
And the same kind of "The world will end" talk was bandied about by LIE-berals when Mike Harris was elected,
when Preston Manning was elected, when Rob Ford was elected, when Doug Ford was elected and when Quebec premier
Francois Legault was elected!
Mike |Harris got the BIGGEST ELECTORAL MANDATE ever given to an Ontari-owe premier!
And the Red TORIES LOST THEIR NERVE and sent in Ernie "eaves of destruction" instead!
It is LIE-berals who are shooting themselves in both feet with their HYPOCRISY!
Or do you TRY TO DENY that LIE-berals have been sucking up to a radical minority of native hereditary chiefs
while SNUBBING both the native majority - and snubbing the majority of ALL CDNS by attempting to KILL the Cdn oil patch?
LIE-berals are IN DISGRACE with both natives who NEED the work and other Cdns who KNOW their govt NEEDS the oil revenue!
And just look at the latest ETHICS MESS that Our idiot Boy Justin fell into with that WE Charity of his!
Handing over NINE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS TO WE and then neglecting to tell us of the MILLIONS IN ADMINISTRATION
FEES that WE will be sucking up!
Ho hum - WE is JUST ANOTHER LIE-beral scandal! But it is at least cheaper than the three billion dollars that LIE-beral bag men
STOLE from the Human Resources Ministry during the Chretien Era Adscam scandal!
Truth and logic are the enemies of LIE-beral thought and policy!

Like I said, a liberal masquerading as a con.