Does anyone in Toronto wear big boy pants?

petros
+1
Toronto and Seattle really don’t have a lot in common, except that both municipalities are so-called “sanctuary cities.” And now, thanks to a bunch of thuggish individuals occupying Nathan Phillips Square, both cities now have so-called “autonomous zones” – places where property rights and the rule of law are not recognized.

While the Seattle Antifa hooligans were the first to establish an autonomous zone, it should be noted the Hogtown goon squad has upped the ante, given that Nathan Phillips Square is the real estate that Toronto City Hall is situated upon. That’s right, the Toronto autonomous zone actually incorporates City Hall – the headquarters of the municipal government!

And what does Mayor John Tory have to say? Well… nothing. It’s too delicate, you see.

Especially since the Toronto autonomous zone has declared itself to be – and I’m not making this up – an indigenous "sacred circle," too. Do you think Hogtown’s head honcho is going to dare wade into those racially-charged waters? That’ll be the day

Menzies

Jinentonix
+1
My, how pre- and post-war communist.

DaSleeper
+1
To most of us on the outside we think of "Toronto" as old metropolitan Toronto with all the surrounding municipalities...
But if you ask someone how they like living in "Toronto" you might get the same answer my daughter told someone a couple of weeks ago when she came to work up here and for a visit.
She answered I live in Mis sis sau ga! not Yoronto!

pgs
+2
#4  Top Rated Post
One difference in Toronto the police are on hand to protect the occupiers from camera men and reporters .

petros
+1
To enter the circle you gotta smudge and offer tobacco to the 4 directions.

You cant just knock.

Jinentonix
+1
Tory is a f*cking pussy of epic proportions. Both he and Prince Groper of Canada are a pair of nut-less, gutless wonders.