WOW!! America is really broken

B00Mer
+1
This shit isn't because of TRUMP!!

Trump did prison reform to units families.. mostly black.

He brought in investment to minority communities

He wants to reform schools so there won't be so many ignorant FUKKS like this in America

https://youtu.be/DQI4D8d2mNU

Most important, he didn't go to war with IRAN or KOREA..

I'm almost hoping that the Democrats win because they will go to war, and in come the draft.. go loot, shoot up and protest in Iran motherfukkers.

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Tygerbright
+3
It's almost like it's built on an Indian Burial ground.

gerryh
+5
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

Oh look. Its going to show how ignorant it is on another subject.

B00Mer
+2

It was.. stolen land from the Injuns, built by Slaves and Asians..

Fact is they should be proud of what was built.. Just Say'in

Cliffy
+2 / -3
Trump has divided the nation like no president before him. His rhetoric pits political, religious and economic sectors against each other. It will be lucky if the nation survives his tenure and the civil war he is fomenting doesn't happen. I doubt it though. The Donald is a world class peckerhead and all around schmuck. I can see why you like the dipshit.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Oh look. Its going to show how ignorant it is on another subject.

Look at how much you needed to go there.

You're really that weak?
Last edited by Tygerbright; Jun 22nd, 2020 at 09:27 PM..Reason: spelling

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

All should be paid back wages.

B00Mer
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Trump has divided the nation like no president before him. His rhetoric pits political, religious and economic sectors against each other. It will be lucky if the nation survives his tenure and the civil war he is fomenting doesn't happen. I doubt it though. The Donald is a world class peckerhead and all around schmuck. I can see why you like the dipshit.

Fukk off with your CNN talking points

B00Mer
+1

They are all dead.. don't be stupid now.

Girth

Look at how much you needed to go there.
You're really that weak?

Can I call you Murray?

gerryh
+2

They are all dead.. don't be stupid now.

That's really asking a lot.

pgs
+3

Good please explain the rise of western separation and Trumpís role ?

Cliffy

Tecumsehsbones
+2

Ain't gonna happen.

So what now?

Work hard, get educated, work harder, make a ton of money, get together with like-minded people, and change the world or the piece of it around you.

When you speak of Indians, particularly the North American nations, you're speaking mostly of semi- or fully-nomadic hunter-gatherers with some supplementary agriculture. When weather, natural disasters, another group, or just time depleted our resources, we moved on.

We didn't sit around whining about how unfair it was that we were so hard-done-by and making demands.

Tygerbright

What's a CNN talking point?

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Can I call you Murray?

You could but I would get why there Girth-not-length.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Good please explain the rise of western separation and Trumpís role ?

I think he's a tipping point. Take the west coast, them leaving has been in theory a thing for a long time now. Trump's actions have made that more attractive especially as we look at his policies, protection rollbacks and his appearence at least toward serious breaches in government.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Ain't gonna happen.

So what now?

Work hard, get educated, work harder, make a ton of money, get together with like-minded people, and change the world or the piece of it around you.

When you speak of Indians, particularly the North American nations, you're speaking mostly of semi- or fully-nomadic hunter-gatherers with some supplementary agriculture. When weather, natural disasters, another group, or just time depleted our resources, we moved on.

We didn't sit around whining about how unfair it was that we were so hard-done-by and making demands.

True but we're also talking about grounded kingdoms that fell to the Spaniards mostly by way of being disease ridden vermin and weaponizing it. And then other invaders followed suit. So we just let is wash?

Tecumsehsbones
+4

True but we're also talking about grounded kingdoms that fell to the Spaniards mostly by way of being disease ridden vermin and weaponizing it. And then other invaders followed suit. So we just let is wash?

Yep.

That's the answer.

You just let it wash.

Work for, fight for, ask for, full and unqualified equality in the new system, and get on with it.

Every single "Indian programme," whether benevolent or malevolent in its intent, has hurt, impoverished, and isolated us.

Centuries of "Indian programmes," and we're the poorest, sickest, least-educated, least employed, drunkest, most addicted, youngest-dying, highest-teen-suicide, highest-teen-pregnancy, highest broken families, sector of U.S. and Canadian society.

Would y'all please quit helping us? We can't take much more.

taxslave
+2

No, the Democrats divided the nation a long time ago the same way trudOWE is dividing Canada. By pitting one group against another and buying their votes with their own money. Trump is merely the catalyst of the people that said ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT.

taxslave
+3

Yep.
That's the answer.
You just let it wash.
Work for, fight for, ask for, full and unqualified equality in the new system, and get on with it.
Every single "Indian programme," whether benevolent or malevolent in its intent, has hurt, impoverished, and isolated us.
Centuries of "Indian programmes," and we're the poorest, sickest, least-educated, least employed, drunkest, most addicted, youngest-dying, highest-teen-suicide, highest-teen-pregnancy, highest broken families, sector of U.S. and Canadian society.

In general when the government says they have come to help you should run the other way as fast as you can.

gerryh
+1

Yep.
That's the answer.
You just let it wash.

Then stop accepting and start helping yourselves.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Then stop accepting and start helping yourselves.

I did, thanks. And do, and do everything I can to encourage or force others to do.

But we never were very good at resisting the Shemanese government.

gerryh
+1

But we never were very good at resisting the Shemanese government.

And that is on yourselves and not anyone else.

Tecumsehsbones

And that is on yourselves and not anyone else.

Yep, just like the Holodomor was the Ukrainians' fault.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

No, the Democrats divided the nation a long time ago the same way trudOWE is dividing Canada. By pitting one group against another and buying their votes with their own money. Trump is merely the catalyst of the people that said ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT.

LOL J.T. isn't the dividing force in Canada.

Seriously, we were divided far, far before that.

And honestly we still will be given the ultra hard right in this country.

All you have to do is go to any public forum like a cbc story and read...read the words from the con base.

See there used be be some restraint and then y'all went and invited the reformers which are pretty much the teabaggers.

Sexist, racism, islamaphobia, bigotry are all right there on the surface along with ample conspiracy theories.

gerryh
+2

Yep, just like the Holodomor was the Ukrainians' fault.

Nope, but what's happening now is on yourselves.
Google west bank first Nations.

B00Mer
+2

Wasn't trump that divided the nation...

Here, it is the pre indoctrinated Obama kids that are acting this way across America..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZU7yCm4avI

B00Mer

This shit isn't because of TRUMP!!
Trump did prison reform to units families.. mostly black.
He brought in investment to minority communities
He wants to reform schools so there won't be so many ignorant FUKKS like this in America
https://youtu.be/DQI4D8d2mNU
Most important, he didn't go to war with IRAN or KOREA..
I'm almost hoping that the Democrats win because they will go to war, and in come the draft.. go loot, shoot up and protest in Iran motherfukkers.

I need to sober up..

Gilgamesh

The Indians were a nomadic people who had no concept of owning land. They also warred constantly with all their neighbours and kept slaves whom they slaughtered at will.
They were a stone age society which hadn't yet discovered the wheel and got their metal weapons through trade due to the fact that they hadn't even reached the 'Bronze Age' level of society enjoyed since around 3000-4500 B.C.E in most of the rest of the world. Their defeat was inevitable.
None of the above suggests that biologically they were inferior in intelligence to the Europeans. Nor does it excuse the various massacres carried out by the predominantly white Christian invaders.
That all said, there is zero, zilch, anyone can do about it today, so get on with your lives.