What is North American Union

darkbeaver
Republican
What Is the North American Union?

Canada News / Justice News
Date: Feb 26, 2007 - 07:47 PM . What Is the North American Union?

PEJ News
- Jack Etkin - Look where they've taken us in the last 30 years. They've poisoned us all. All of us have been put in danger by climate change. There are homeless everywhere. Food banks are being stretched to the breaking point. They are destroying our health care system so they can privatize it. And we don't have money for our schools. But on the other hand, Corporate Profits just hit another record high this year. $231 Billion.

www.PEJ.org

What is the North American Union... and why won't they tell us about it? US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice came to Ottawa on Friday to talk about the Corporate North American Union. Some of the topics were:
* Reinventing borders
* Reinvigorating the North American defence alliance
* Maximizing regulatory efficiencies
* and so on....
All of these things are code words for more corporate power and corporate profit. The Corporate North American Union is a sort of 'merger' of Canada the US and Mexico ... into one 'nation' under Corporate control. I'm not sure what it's all about, but I do know that it is a Corporate plan, so I know that I don't trust it.
I also know that no-one in the power structure is talking about it. The media won't. The politicians won't. And the rest of us don't know anything about it.
I know this Corporate Union is opposed by the Council of Canadians. And the Canadian Action Party. And lots of groups big and small. And lots of people ... lots of citizens. But of course we are all irrelevant.
I think this Corporate Union poses a clear and present danger to all of us. Do we really want more corporate control of our society and our future?
This deal has nothing to do with the people of Canada, the US, or Mexico. It is simply Corporate - a takeover of all 3 countries by big business.
And look where they've taken us in the last 30 years. They've poisoned us all. All of us have been put in danger by climate change. There are homeless everywhere. Food banks are being stretched to the breaking point. They are destroying our health care system so they can privatize it. And we don't have money for our schools.
But on the other hand, Corporate Profits just hit another record high this year. $231 Billion.
$231 Billion in corporate profit in Canada this year. For $1 Billion we could build 10,000 units of rental housing at $100,000 a unit; but they won't let us. If we had done this for the last 5 years, there would be homes for the homeless, but that is not what the corporations want so it can't happen.
The CCCE:
In Canada, the driving force behind the Corporate North American Union is the Canadian Council of Chief Executives. Most Canadians have never heard of this group. That's because it is so important.
The CCCE basically consists of the Chief Executive Officers of the 150 biggest corporations in Canada. This group is the center of power in Canada, working on behalf of the world's billionaire families, investment banks, and elites. They are the ones who tell our governments what to do.
Now they've told them to form a Corporate North American Union...and the politicians are doing it, perhaps because they are totally corrupt or perhaps because they know that if they don't they will simply be removed and the next guy - or gal - brought in.
An agreement has already been signed. "The North American Security and Prosperity Partnership". (SAPP - which is a good name for what we all are.) It was signed in secret, in Texas, in 1995, by Paul Martin, George Bush, and Vincente Fox.
The Liberals signed it origiinally, the Conservatives are moving it ahead, no one representing the public is allowed at the 'table', only the corporations and 'our' governments.
Nobody will talk about it, and the media won't tell us about it. And by the way, the Corporations that own CTV, the Globe and Mail, and most of Canada's daily papers and private TV stations are members of the CCCE, so they are the ones behind the deal...it's not that the media doesn't 'know' about it; they just won't tell US about it, that is democracy in Canada.
Sounds good to me!

Stretch
Free Thinker
Just another step to the North American Union
'Mexican truckers soon will have full access to U.S. highways under a new agreement between the United States and Mexico. Mexican-registered trucks currently are allowed to make deliveries in the United States only within special commercial zones along the U.S.-Mexican border that extend up to 70 miles into U.S. territory. But Thursday, the first Mexican trucks were inspected by U.S. safety officials under a Bush administration test program that will allow up to 100 Mexican trucking companies to operate beyond the commercial zones
http://www.washtimes.com/business/20...0828-5481r.htm

A Study in North American Union
'For those readers who are still completely in the dark about the NAU, it is, simply put, the transformation of NAFTA (the North American Free Trade Agreement) into a full-blown economic and political merger of Canada, the United States, and Mexico. The advocates of the NAU are using an accelerated model of the deceptive process used to merge the countries of Europe into the European Union.'
http://www.thenewamerican.com/artman...cle_4468.shtml

North American Union Conspiracy Exposed

'Pastor said that he favors a "North American Community," not a formal union of the three countries, and several speakers at the conference ridiculed the idea of protecting America's borders and suggested that American citizenship was an outmoded concept. Wearing a lapel pin featuring the flags of the U.S., Canada and Mexico, Pastor told AIM that he favors a $200-billion North American Investment Fund to pull Mexico out of poverty and a national biometric identity card for the purpose of controlling the movement of people in and out of the U.S.'
http://www.newswithviews.com/Kincaid/cliff134.htm

Full Steam Ahead For "The Invasion" & The American Union

Recent disturbing incidents on the US/Mexico border, coupled with mainstream news reports concerning government aiding of illegal immigration serves to once again remind US citizens that the sovereign borders are systematically being broken down and the country is being quietly amalgamated into a Pan American Union.
http://infowars.net/articles/january...80107Union.htm

How leaders are secretly transforming USA into North American Union

'Veteran newsman Lou Dobbs described the merger controversy this way in a recent CNN broadcast: "For any American to think that it is acceptable for the president of the United States and our government, to proceed without the approval of Congress or a dialogue and a debate and a public voice from the people of this country is absolutely unconscionable. What they're doing is creating a brave new world, an Orwellian world, in which the will of the people is absolutely irrelevant."'
All this was predicted in David Icke's books well over a decade ago.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=53599

London stock trader urges move to the 'amero' - the replacement for the dollar in the New World Order

'Steve Previs, a vice president at Jefferies International Ltd., explained the Amero "is the proposed new currency for the North American Community which is being developed right now between Canada, the U.S. and Mexico."
The aim, he said, according to a transcript provided by CNBC to WND, is to make a "borderless community, much like the European Union, with the U.S. dollar, the Canadian dollar and the Mexican peso being replaced by the amero."
Previs told the television audience many Canadians are "upset" about the amero. Most Americans outside of Texas largely are unaware of the amero or the plans to integrate North America, Previs observed, claiming many are just "putting their head in the sand" over the plans.'
(All this was predicted and described by David Icke 12 years ago)
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53124

Documents disclose 'shadow government' for North America

'The documents clearly reveal that the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America, working within the U.S. Department of Commerce, is far advanced in putting together a new regional infrastructure, creating a 'shadow' trilateral bureaucracy with Mexico and Canada that is aggressively rewriting a wide range of U.S. administrative law, all without congressional oversight or public disclosure ...'
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/printer-friendly.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52164

Toward a North American Union

Three hour radio show discussing the background to the end of America, Canada and Mexico as nation states.
http://www.augustreview.com/index.php?module=pagesetter&func=viewpub&tid=5&pid =7

North American Union - Don't Tell The People

Or ... my little 'chat' with the Premier of British Columbia ...

I arrived in Canada at the invitation of an independent television company (and was stopped and questioned at the border as usual) and found that the TV station had booked me into a hotel where, coincidentally, there is a meeting of all the premiers of Canada.

The place is crawling with politicians and media and yesterday I found myself in the elevator/lift with British Columbia Premier, Gordon Campbell, and minders.

I took the chance to ask him if they were discussing the North American Union - the plan to merge Canada, the United States and Mexico and replace their currencies with one called the 'Amero' - a mirror of the Euro in Europe and long predicted in my books.

'Not much', replied Campbell.

'Do the Canadian people know about the North American Union?', I asked.

'No'.

'Well, don't you think it is about time they did?'

No reply.

'Are you talking about the Amero?'

'I would tell you if I knew what it was', came Campbell's staggering response.

'It's the currency to replace the Canadian dollar, the American dollar and the peso', I said.

No reply.

At this point the door opened at a floor and a very large man, Campbell's apparent minder, stepped forward, grabbed my arm and told me I was leaving at this floor.

I told him, shall we say in no uncertain terms, that he should take his hands off me immediately because I was getting out at my floor and not when he dictated. He backed off at once, apparently shocked that I was unimpressed either by him or his body size.

When I reached my floor he stepped forward again to stand between me and Campbell. I said that he shouldn't worry because it was not me who was violent, it was governments, and he really would be better employed protecting me from them.

What I experienced from this little cameo is that Campbell certainly knew what I was talking about - the idea he has never heard of the Amero is ludicrious - and that the 'leading' politicians of Canada know full well that the North American Union is fast approaching to bring an end to Canadian sovereignty, but they would rather the people don't know until it's a done deal.
http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/2437/83/

http://www.davidicke.com/content/category/6/15/83/

tamarin
Conservative
I don't think we'd give up our sovereignty without a fight. So much has gone under the bridge here since the '60's. So much lost. Where is this great democracy we keep hearing about? With the country firmly in charge of special interests I think there are areas in Canada that would take the dare.

L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
I know folks in BC have more in common with folks in Washington and Idaho than we do with folks in Kebek, Ontario and Sask.

RomSpaceKnight
It may be inevitable. With the EU's 700 million consumers, China and Indias billion or so. The advantages of buying in bulk makes things cheaper. The big thing is being lost in the states 300 million or so. Our sovereignty IF given away should not go cheap. The states must be prepared for HUGE concessions while we hold our resources up as bargaining power. We are a confederacy and that form of union should be passed on in any sort of union or else we lose ourselves in the 300 million.

L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
Can't see the diff. I think Earth will eventually be populated by homogeneous people anyway, not that I like the idea.

darkbeaver
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by tamarin View Post

I don't think we'd give up our sovereignty without a fight. So much has gone under the bridge here since the '60's. So much lost. Where is this great democracy we keep hearing about? With the country firmly in charge of special interests I think there are areas in Canada that would take the dare.

You no doubt know about the one special interest leading this amalgamation. Capital knows no boundrys and intends to entrench that as the law of the land, that land will be fortress America. Screw them all.

L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
Dui, tng zh Mao. We must eliminate capitalism.
Here's a start.

darkbeaver
Republican
See how funny you think you are when you need an operation in ten years time Gilbert.

L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
In ten years, I think I'm hilarious.
BTW, I didn't need the operation. I grew another limb.

temperance
Oh ,so this is the" New Canada " they speak of ,lol

darkbeaver
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by L Gilbert View Post

In ten years, I think I'm hilarious.
BTW, I didn't need the operation. I grew another limb.

Crustacean,

MikeyDB
It's only reasonable and predictable that five hundred million people who've enthusiastically permitted themselves to be led around by their consumerisim-noses should evolve into the largest block of the stupidest people ever to grace the planet.

Canadians and Americans have been completely and totally conditioned to accept the rule of greed and the corporate marketing mentality....no thought required...and none practiced....

Baaaa Baaaa baaaa....

The bleeting of the North American sheep is firmly entrenced as the real national anthem of all the lumps of soil that comprise the lunacy gathered under their respective flags of "sovereign" national identities...

Communism emerging from the boardrooms of multi-national corporations ...communism based on the marriage of corporate greed and dumbing down of everything from education and television to politics and religion....

Obviously what everyone wants....

jimmoyer
It's only reasonable and predictable that five hundred million people who've enthusiastically permitted themselves to be led around by their consumerisim-noses should evolve into the largest block of the stupidest people ever to grace the planet.
-----------------------------------------------------------MikeyDB------------------------------------

LOL !!

Knowing from your other posts your kindness and care for others in your personal life,
your misanthropy over the NorthAmericans is probably the least defining aspect of you.

But let's reverse what happens in an Alfred Hitchcock movie where he tends to move the
camera from up close on the personal horror to way way above the town and the scene
giving you a distant dispassionate look.

What I mean is, get your camera up close to each one of those consumers you discuss
in general and each person becomes less the object of your opprobrium once you get
up close and personal with each individual, with each
particular of this mass of society you condemn in general.

Our opinions do 180 when they traverse from the particular to the general and
from the general to the particular.

Ace
I don't think the US is what you should be most worried about. What you should be worried about is the illiterate Mexican hoardes moving North to Canada now and ruining your lives and country as well. Everywhere Mexicans show up here in the US the same problems occur, just a few of them: they pay no or little taxes and use up lots of services, they are making Americans pay for their welfare, their healthcare etc, they quality of the schools drops to zero so you can't even send your children to public school anymore, gangs all over the place, pregnant unwed Mexican teens popping out babies left and right, destruction of your culture as these people have no inclination of assimilating or even of speaking English, they think you should speak Spanish, unskilled workers in occupations like construction, food service, gardening, agriculture etc can not make a living anymore as the Mexicans are undercutting their wages by working for a lot less.

Anyway, my biggest problem with this is more Mexicans here in the US. We should be trying to get rid of the illegal members of this destructive ethnic group, not adding more of them to the population. Basically, we can all get ready for the middle class to be destroyed, a class based society with the rich on top and lots of very poor people to develop, government by the elites to a greater degree than even now, our culture to be destroyed by third world Mexicans and other foreigners from completely incompatible cultures coming here.

Avro
No Party Affiliation
The fear of this so called union is more left wing fear mongering....nothing more.

darkbeaver
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by Ace View Post

I don't think the US is what you should be most worried about. What you should be worried about is the illiterate Mexican hoardes moving North to Canada now and ruining your lives and country as well. Everywhere Mexicans show up here in the US the same problems occur, just a few of them: they pay no or little taxes and use up lots of services, they are making Americans pay for their welfare, their healthcare etc, they quality of the schools drops to zero so you can't even send your children to public school anymore, gangs all over the place, pregnant unwed Mexican teens popping out babies left and right, destruction of your culture as these people have no inclination of assimilating or even of speaking English, they think you should speak Spanish, unskilled workers in occupations like construction, food service, gardening, agriculture etc can not make a living anymore as the Mexicans are undercutting their wages by working for a lot less.

Anyway, my biggest problem with this is more Mexicans here in the US. We should be trying to get rid of the illegal members of this destructive ethnic group, not adding more of them to the population. Basically, we can all get ready for the middle class to be destroyed, a class based society with the rich on top and lots of very poor people to develop, government by the elites to a greater degree than even now, our culture to be destroyed by third world Mexicans and other foreigners from completely incompatible cultures coming here.

Good news at last, the sooner they swamp your stinking slave ship the better, and I hope they eat your babys too.