Gerald Stanley Not Guilty

petros
+4
Yuuuuup. It won't fly. No judge is going to award jackshit to the kin of a dead gangbanger
who lost his life commiting several indictable offences.

Debbie Baptiste is a retard who can't string a sentence together.

Ron in Regina
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Yuuuuup. It won't fly. No judge is going to award jackshit to the kin of a dead gangbanger
who lost his life commiting several indictable offences.

So what though? What did is cost Gerald Stanley financially to defend himself in the first trial? What will it cost him to defend himself again in this next fiasco? How deep is the financial well of a farmer right before retirement and what will be left to retire? This is just a further way to vindictively further terrorize Gerald Stanley and his family, and somebody has to pay for Debbie Baptiste taking the summer off of doing whatever she would have been doing to go camping in Wascana Park....

Tecumsehsbones
Damn right. Time was shooting a redskin'd get you a bounty, not charges. Who the heck made it illegal to shoot a wagonburner anyhow?

Time to Make Canada Great Again!

petros
+1
You're next Okie.

Ron in Regina
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Damn right. Time was shooting a redskin'd get you a bounty, not charges. Who the heck made it illegal to shoot a wagonburner anyhow?

Time to Make Canada Great Again!

That's a broad brush. Are you familiar with this particular story?

Tecumsehsbones

You're next Okie.

Bring it, Shemanese.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

So what though? What did is cost Gerald Stanley financially to defend himself in the first trial? What will it cost him to defend himself again in this next fiasco? How deep is the financial well of a farmer right before retirement and what will be left to retire? This is just a further way to vindictively further terrorize Gerald Stanley and his family, and somebody has to pay for Debbie Baptiste taking the summer off of doing whatever she would have been doing to go camping in Wascana Park....

Who did poor baby Colten rape or kill to get into the Posse?

Ron in Regina
+1
From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Colten_Boushie

Gerald Stanley then approached the SUV with Boushie in the driver's seat and Jackson and Wuttunee in the back. Stanley said he saw the lawnmower his wife was using and thought that she had been run over. He reached in with his left hand to turn off the ignition while holding his handgun in his right hand. The handgun then discharged and Boushie was shot in the "back of the head at point blank range" at about 5:30 pm.The RCMP later found a loaded .22-calibre rifle between Boushie's legs. Jackson and Wuttunee then assaulted Leesa Stanley.

Tecumsehsbones

That's a broad brush. Are you familiar with this particular story?

Yep. And I could see maybe charging Mr. Stanley a ten-dollar disposal fee for the redskin, but certainly no more than that.

petros
+4
You're out of you depth when it comes to the ABOC issue plaguing the Prairies.

Ron in Regina
+2

Yep. And I could see maybe charging Mr. Stanley a ten-dollar disposal fee for the redskin, but certainly no more than that.

Gerald Stanley, from what I understand, was trying to defend himself and his family against armed attackers on his own property. He didn't initiate this incident, nor invite this carload of drunk armed thieves onto his property. He had so spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to defend himself in court for defending himself and his family already and has been punished legally and financially already for doing so. Gerald Stanley and his family are the victims in this story, not the armed criminals.

Tecumsehsbones

You're out of you depth when it comes to the ABOC issue plaguing the Prairies.

You're out of your depth in a car-park mud puddle.

Ron in Regina
+1
Sorry, it's still early in this time zone. A few more cups of coffee and I'll sound much more coherent.

petros
+1

Gerald Stanley, from what I understand, was trying to defend himself and his family against armed attackers on his own property. He didn't initiate this incident, nor invite this carload of drunk armed thieves onto his property. He had so spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to defend himself in court for defending himself and his family already and has been punished legally and financially already for doing so. Gerald Stanley and his family are the victims in this story, not the armed criminals.

And targeted because of his race.

You're out of your depth in a car-park mud puddle.

To get you a little more up to speed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abor..._crime_(Canada)

Tecumsehsbones

I know. Two wrongs were committed here:

1. They didn't accept Mr. Stanley's word as the 100% truth on its face and just call for the ice wagon.

2. At some point they apparently made shooting a redskin a crime.

Colpy
+2

I know. Two wrongs were committed here:

1. They didn't accept Mr. Stanley's word as the 100% truth on its face and just call for the ice wagon.

2. At some point they apparently made shooting a redskin a crime.

When the Redskins are in your yard, drunk and wild, armed with a loaded rifle, and not burning but trying to steal your wagon, my thought is they need shooting.......the traditional defense.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

When the Redskins are in your yard, drunk and wild, armed with a loaded rifle, and not burning but trying to steal your wagon, my thought is they need shooting.......the traditional defense.

When it comes to racist gangbangers shoot them twice but first ask where they bury the women.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Well, and you see what came of that. Poor Mr. Stanley had to pay for a lawyer. He was robbed by the province over some bullshit politically correct notion.

Easier to just classify redskins as vermin. Make sure nobody ever has to justify killing one again.

DaSleeper
+2

When it comes to racist gangbangers shoot them twice but first ask where they bury the women.

Maybe Tecumseh should offer Richard Shekter his services as consulting attorney in this matter

petros
Does he run a chain of pizza joints?

DaSleeper
+1

Does he run a chain of pizza joints?

In ambulances?

petros
+2
Ahhhh one of those.

Our local ambulance chaser turned king of the class action claims is Tony Merchant.

JLM
+4 / -1

Exactly!

Well, and you see what came of that. Poor Mr. Stanley had to pay for a lawyer. He was robbed by the province over some bullshit politically correct notion.

Easier to just classify redskins as vermin. Make sure nobody ever has to justify killing one again.

You're "out to lunch"- don't forget Stanley and his son were repairing a fence when Bouchie and his cohorts came storming on the property drunk, wielding a weapon and stealing stuff. What part of that do you not understand? That woman shouldn't collect 50 cents!

DaSleeper
+1

Ahhhh one of those.

Our local ambulance chaser turned king of the class action claims is Tony Merchant.

Oh!....I thought it was Shekter because of this.......
Lawyer discusses civil lawsuits against Gerald Stanley, RCMP | 980 CJME

Ron in Regina
+5
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You're "out to lunch"- don't forget Stanley and his son were repairing a fence when Bouchie and his cohorts came storming on the property drunk, wielding a weapon and stealing stuff. What part of that do you not understand? That woman shouldn't collect 50 cents!

Perhaps I'm wrong in the way I see this issue, but I believe that Gerald Stanley & his family are the victims in this whole Goat-Rodeo, and not the drunk armed thieves who where not on the Stanley farm with good intentions. I see this civil suit by Debbie Batiste and others in her family as a vindictive method to further victimize the victims.

petros
+5
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Oh!....I thought it was Shekter because of this.......
Lawyer discusses civil lawsuits against Gerald Stanley, RCMP | 980 CJME

Roger

Perhaps I'm wrong in the way I see this issue, but I believe that Gerald Stanley & his family are the victims in this whole Goat-Rodeo, and not the drunk armed thieves who where not on the Stanley farm with good intentions. I see this civil suit by Debbie Batiste and others in her family as a vindictive method to further victimize the victims.

This obviously wasn't their idea. Are Boushie's accomplices listed along with Stanley? Their actions are intricately entwined in the events leading to his death.

Their testimony was bought by the Crown and it was their testimony that freed Stanley.

Mowich
+3

Could be they are running out of money due to the various criminal charges against other members of the family, Ron.

petros
+3
3 accomplices walked away from indictable offences in lieu of their testimony.

Did Mrs Stanley get any justice for being beaten?

Ron in Regina
+2

3 accomplices walked away from indictable offences in lieu of their testimony.

Did Mrs Stanley get any justice for being beaten?

....and some "testimony" is was. I can see the court giving them a pass on the crimes at the Stanley Farm, and all the other crimes in the days leading up to that point in exchange for their testimony, but not for the conflicting lies and changing stories to the police and in the courtroom. That by itself should be separate issues as that would have happened after the deal was made for their testimony. The lot of the Boushie Crew should be facing purgery as a minimum and if any of them where already out in the public on probation from incarceration with promises, etc....they shouldn't have remained out in the public after their court stunts.

http://thestarphoenix.com/news/local...ol-consumption

petros
+1
They'll cry "Gladeau"!

Putting 3 gangsters back on the streets is an insult to the public and their safety.