Al Qaeda calls for Forest Jihad


Kreskin
#1
The latest issue of the al-Qaida propaganda publication Inspire contains the usual dose of narcissism, delusional threats and overwrought tributes to dead terrorists, but what is striking is the space it devotes to an unexpected target: trees.

Eleven pages of the online magazine are handed over to discussions about starting forest fires in NATO countries, providing both a tactical and religious justification for it, and an illustrated step-by-step guide on how to do it using a device made out of gasoline and a washing machine timer.

"Fire is one of the soldiers of Allah," it says.

Read more: Al-Qaida calls for 'forest jihad'

..................

It tales a lot to get a Canadian mad but once he is there isn't any turning back. If they touch BC forests we'll string them up by the short and curlies.
 
skookumchuck
+2
#2  Top Rated Post
The greens may finally find something that scares them more than loggers.

Perhaps they will learn to fight fire with pork fat
 
Vancouverite
#3
Greenies v Jihadists - now that's a war I'd like to see happen.
 
Kreskin
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Vancouverite View Post

Greenies v Jihadists - now that's a war I'd like to see happen.

They'll think twice about the Jihad once they confront "Friends of the Clayoquot".
 
Cliffy
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

They'll think twice about the Jihad once they confront "Friends of the Clayoquot".

Hell they won't get past the Kootenays. They have no idea who they are messing with. Bring it on.
 
damngrumpy
#6
This would be a new upping the anti wouldn't it? And the punishment
for such a crime? The Death Penalty. If they were home grown it
would be bad enough. but if it were immigrants which is not likely as
they came here to spare themselves having to deal with idiots, they
show flatten their house like Israel does.
 
spaminator
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

The latest issue of the al-Qaida propaganda publication Inspire contains the usual dose of narcissism, delusional threats and overwrought tributes to dead terrorists, but what is striking is the space it devotes to an unexpected target: trees.

Eleven pages of the online magazine are handed over to discussions about starting forest fires in NATO countries, providing both a tactical and religious justification for it, and an illustrated step-by-step guide on how to do it using a device made out of gasoline and a washing machine timer.

"Fire is one of the soldiers of Allah," it says.

Read more: Al-Qaida calls for 'forest jihad'

..................

It tales a lot to get a Canadian mad but once he is there isn't any turning back. If they touch BC forests we'll string them up by the short and curlies.

their behaviour is very untreesonable. they should be found guilty of treeson.
 

Similar Threads

4
This is the evergreen forest....
by karrie | Aug 28th, 2010
9
Massive b.c. Forest fires
by VanIsle | Aug 5th, 2009
0
Al Qaeda, Jihad and Public Opinion
by hakim1977 | Oct 19th, 2005