Curious About Statistics

Caleb-Dain Matton
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy

Quote: Originally Posted by BitWhys

MID EIGHTIES!!!

does the phrase "Israeli invasion of Lebanon" ring a bell?

"slip of the keyboard". heh. I've been noticing a lot of that lately. the resulting "truthiness" has been astounding. Like I also noticed that serveral members totally stepped around the link to "Palestine, Propaganda and the Promised Land" and the link I left in this thread describing the invisible occupation.

These are LEBANESE Jews, not Israelis.

There are only 60 left from a community that dates back thousands of years.

Hezbollah murdered them ONLY because they are Jews.

I think that makes my point very well, Thank You.

Nice to see Colpy stuck in the eighties while innocent Palestinian and Lebanese children are dying today.

thomaska
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7

Quote: Originally Posted by Caleb-Dain Matton

Does anyone know how many Israeli citizens and Lebanon citizens have been killed thus far? Also, how many Palestinians versus Israelis have been killed in their history?

I would say that whichever has lost fewer citizens would have to be considered the terrorists. But I need figures to confirm this. Thanks.

600 lebanese including 35 hezbollah militants according to hezbollah officials, 100 according to israelis officials, in total 500 to 575 civilians lebanese killed.

52 israelis killed, including 33 soldiers and 19 civilians according to israelis officials.

I don't have the exact statistics on israeli-palestinians conflict.

Unfortunatley according to the Main stream media, for some reason, each Arab death is worth at least 100 Israeli's lives.

I'm not sure we'll ever know how many Israelis have died becuse the MSM just doesnt deem "joo" death newsworthy.

Logic 7

Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7

Does anyone know how many Israeli citizens and Lebanon citizens have been killed thus far? Also, how many Palestinians versus Israelis have been killed in their history?

I would say that whichever has lost fewer citizens would have to be considered the terrorists. But I need figures to confirm this. Thanks.

600 lebanese including 35 hezbollah militants according to hezbollah officials, 100 according to israelis officials, in total 500 to 575 civilians lebanese killed.

52 israelis killed, including 33 soldiers and 19 civilians according to israelis officials.

I don't have the exact statistics on israeli-palestinians conflict.

Thanks Logic! Well, in my opinion then, Israel is the terrorist. Civilian deaths cannot be justified. Lebanon has made 19 grave mistakes and Israel has made over 500. Doesn't it seem reasonable to support those who make less mistakes?

Your welcome!. I would say more that the israeli-government is a terrorist, not israel.I support lebanese, not hezbollah, but the problem is , israel just provides hezbollah tons of reason to get support from lebaneses .Other radicals movement will emerge, probably even more extremist than hez , it is really sad .

Logic 7
Quote: Originally Posted by thomaska

Unfortunatley according to the Main stream media, for some reason, each Arab death is worth at least 100 Israeli's lives.

I'm not sure we'll ever know how many Israelis have died becuse the MSM just doesnt deem "joo" death newsworthy.

Which main stream media? i've never seen any main stream media criticizing hardly israelis governement, if so, i'd like to see that.

humanbeing
Quote:

No more than caring about Muslims lives that have been lost or the 35,ooo children who starved to death on 911 in Third World countries. Again, A HUMAN BEING IS A HUMAN BEING. What part are you having a hard tiime following?

Agreed.

When someone innocent is killed, it is a tragic thing. The one who did the killing, did something atrocious. In my opinion this should be upheld for anyone, regardless of religious beliefs, ideologies, nationalities, or other markers used to denote so-called race.

Colpy
Conservative

Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy

Quote: Originally Posted by BitWhys

MID EIGHTIES!!!

does the phrase "Israeli invasion of Lebanon" ring a bell?

"slip of the keyboard". heh. I've been noticing a lot of that lately. the resulting "truthiness" has been astounding. Like I also noticed that serveral members totally stepped around the link to "Palestine, Propaganda and the Promised Land" and the link I left in this thread describing the invisible occupation.

These are LEBANESE Jews, not Israelis.

There are only 60 left from a community that dates back thousands of years.

Hezbollah murdered them ONLY because they are Jews.

I think that makes my point very well, Thank You.

Nice to see Colpy stuck in the eighties while innocent Palestinian and Lebanese children are dying today.

Oh RIGHT!

And it is fine that you, the Palestinians, the Persians and most of the Arab world are stuck in 1967, or 1948.

GIVE ME A BREAK!

athabaska
I don't know if the original poster of this thread is trying to be funny or just stupid.

We bombed and killed more German civilians in WW2 than they bombed and killed us. So Hitler was the good guy?

The police shoot more criminals than criminals shoot police. So the police are the bad guys?

Still scratching head.

Just the Facts
Free Thinker

Does anyone know how many Israeli citizens and Lebanon citizens have been killed thus far?

No, we don't know, and probably never will. Unless Israel stumbles across some figures in a captured Hospital, err...Hizbollah HQ, there will be nothing but speculation.

Hizboallah fighters become civilians as soon as they are killed.

iARTthere4iam
I don't know if there is anyone that is in favour of the of maintaining the status quo in Gaza and the West Bank. It is a terrible tragedy that should end. It seems, however, that Palestinians are unwilling to be independent. Constantly attacking Israel from their current position of weakness in refugee camps makes no sense to me. If the palestinians had taken just one of the opportunities to have their own state the whole region would be better off.
If at some time in the future they decide they had gotten a raw deal they could renegotiate with their neighbors (Israel, Egypt etc.) or go to war- like civilised folk- as a sovereign nation.
Palestine as an independent state hasn't existed for a long time, if ever. Any independence possible is better than what they have now.