Pete Buttigieg

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I can't say that I know much about him but Biden seems to be past his sell-by date. Good to see a candidate that isn't a decade+ older than I am taking the chance.

Let me fill you in. When the Federal courts ordered desegregation of the Little Rock, Arkansas schools, Arkansas Governor Orville "Gus" Faubus called out the Arkansas National Guard to stop the desegregation by the Federal marshals.

There was a lot about being president Ike didn't get, but a military challenge was right up his street. He sent the 101st Airborne to Little Rock to show the hillbillies (literally) the difference between a shitkicker with a rifle and an Airborne Ranger. It ended peacefully.

One of the reasons I'm so amused by Boomster's call for armed revolution. One of the three hardest men I've ever met was Corporal Terry Lyall, RCMP. Former Canadian Special Infantry. Game over when the Saudi Albertan Freedumb Army meets their first real soldier. Pissing themselves and fainting dead away is their only survivable strategy.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Let me fill you in. When the Federal courts ordered desegregation of the Little Rock, Arkansas schools, Arkansas Governor Orville "Gus" Faubus called out the Arkansas National Guard to stop the desegregation by the Federal marshals.
There was a lot about being president Ike didn't get, but a military challenge was right up his street. He sent the 101st Airborne to Little Rock to show the hillbillies (literally) the difference between a shitkicker with a rifle and an Airborne Ranger. It ended peacefully.
One of the reasons I'm so amused by Boomster's call for armed revolution. One of the three hardest men I've ever met was Corporal Terry Lyall, RCMP. Former Canadian Special Infantry. Game over when the Saudi Albertan Freedumb Army meets their first real soldier. Pissing themselves and fainting dead away is their only survivable strategy.

They are "all hat, no cattle". ... except for those feedlot things.

pgs
Free Thinker

Where is Mr. Lyall from ?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

President Pete!

Harvard, Oxford, U.S. Navy, South Bend, Indiana.

Nice resume.

Absolutely !!!!. And he is intelligent, articulate, organized, and psychologically stable............
He has been through enough personal life experiences and challenges to make him empathetic and people oriented.......in addition to being logical about current state of affairs. He is a pretty good orator ..easy to listen to.......and he makes cohesive sense.

Durry
Boddy doesn’t stand a chance of a snowball in hell

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Boddy who?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Boddy who?

It's what Tardy calls Mayor Pete.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Boddy doesn’t stand a chance of a snowball in hell

Neither did Drumpf until there was a bit of badda-boom-badda-bing behind the scene and he magically became President.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Why Pete Buttigieg Enrages the Young Left

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
LOL
No Thanks..

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1

No open primaries are available to me.

Aside from that, it varies from state to state.

Each state makes up its own rules, which according to you is unConstitutional. At least when it means Deranged Donald might have to disclose his tax returns.

What part of the Constitution states that the President must show his civilian tax records from before he even decided to run for President? I'm not familiar with that particular passage.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

the dems will default to the center as they always do.

its a shame

Yeah yeah, we already know how much you hate common sense and prefer ALT-left extremism. You don't need to keep trying to convince us, tovarisch.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2

Wait. . . what? Fiscal responsibility? What time machine did HE pop out of?

Doesn't he know that "Reagan proved deficits don't matter?"

-- Vice-President Richard B. Cheney

That's because "Budgets balance themselves."

-- ALT-left Prime Minister Justin the Groper.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

That's because "Budgets balance themselves."
-- ALT-left Prime Minister Justin the Groper.

Yes, President of the United States Trudeau has some messed-up tax ideas.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Yes, President of the United States Trudeau has some messed-up tax ideas.

Yes and some Irish Cherokees have never heard a joke .

spaminator
+3
the world will never elect a homosexual.

never mind.
Last edited by spaminator; Mar 5th, 2020 at 03:24 PM..